Wednesday, November 23, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 728

Number 728 is a compilation of the attributes of number 7, the energies of number 2, and the qualities of the powerful number 8. Number 7 relates to the esoteric and mystical, spiritual awakening and development, emotions and feelings, persistence of purpose and determination, discernment and positive intentions, inner-knowing and understanding others, empathic and psychic abilities, and education and learning. Number 2 encourages finding balance and harmony, faith and trust, understanding, service to others, diplomacy and mediation, selflessness, love and happiness. Number 2 also relates to serving your soul mission and life purposeNumber 8 is associated with personal power and authority, giving and receiving, truth and integrity, dependability and self-reliance, efficiency, humanitarianism and manifesting wealth and abundanceNumber 8 also relates to the concept of karma and the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 728 is a message and indication that you are financially secure in your life and your material and financial needs will always be met in Divine right time. Your actions and devotion to serving your life purpose has manifested abundance and ensured a steady flow of material supply into your life.

Angel Number 728 suggests that your prayers, visualizations and positive affirmations have been heard and acknowledged by the angelic and higher spiritual realms. Trust that they are being answered and responded to, and expect a steady flow of all kinds of positive abundance into your life, as per the Universal Spiritual Laws.

Angel Number 728 encourages you to always be grateful for your blessings and to remember that the more you have, the more you have to share with others. Express gratitude to Mother Earth, to every living creature, and to creation itself.

Number 728 relates to number 8 (7+2+8=17, 1+7=8) and Angel Number 8.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading


25 comments:

  1. After 394 the following day I saw again My initials and 728. These messages are true confirmations!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday is 7/28 and I see it everywhere. Thanks for this. It truly helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My birthday is also 7/28!

      Delete
    2. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time.
      It may act as a prompt and/or validation as to your path.
      It can also be validation that angels/spirit guides/passed over loved ones are with you.

      Joanne

      Delete
    3. I even live in 728

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much, my birthday is 7/28 and I notice the clock said 728 and I see it most times on ppl car tags or in a phone number. But I notice it. And it's so me. I desire to have more than enough and to share with others. And how I understand others. Now that I know that my prayers have been answered it makes me feel great and that me pursuing my goals are not in vain. I'm a blessed soul and I love the universe and very blessed to see mother earth to help fulfill my purpose of service to others. Because I am a Casting director and talent manager. So this is definitely on the money. Much love your way. Divine Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen!!!
    Immensely blessed grateful always!!! ♡♡♡
    Thank you Angels and thank you Joanne!!!
    Love,peace and Light to all!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been seeing this number daily...i thought it was because it was my birthday but now I know God is reassuring me of HIS promises and that HE provides

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grateful for every reminder!!!
    Immensely blessed and grateful always!!!Amen!!!🙏🎈🧘‍♀️🍀♥️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so grateful. I see this often. My bday is 7/28 & for the past 2 days I have seen the car in front of me with 728 on its tag and the car next to it has 333 on the tag. 2 days in a row in the exact same part of town I was driving through. Mind. Blown. ����

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Lord and Universe Praise God

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Jesus and to my loving angels

    ReplyDelete
  10. 9 times out of 10 when I look at the clock, it's always on 7:28. This has been happening for at least a year, off and on, but the last three months or so, it has been non-stop. I thought this number was standing out to me because it is the birthday of a former romantic interest of mine, but I hadn't thought of that person for a long time. I realize, now, that this is not about them, but about me and my life; my current unhappiness with my career, etc. This post made me feel better, though I still have many questions. Perhaps the answers will reveal themselves soon. Thank you for the explanation. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Birthday is 728 and my dad's death date is 827. I see 728 daily so this is so helpful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name means “God’s time” or “The right time or moment” and my birthday is 7/28. Hmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you. I have been encouraged and comforted by your Extensive work with the angel numbers. Merry Winter Solstice Love and LIGHT TO ALL

    ReplyDelete
  14. My Birthday day is 7/28 I see thise numbers so much I feel like I should play them everyday in the caah 3 monring, mod day, evening, and night until I will lol...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, Joanna. You add daily comfort and guidance to my life.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow... I have literally "died" twice and had to be resuscitated. On 7/28/08 and again on 7/28/22... I see 728 or 827 often as well as 222 and 511(my bday) every single day. I wish I understood what this means. And y I have been sister so many times. It's kinda scary to not have an understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so so thankful for all of my blessings and for those yet to enter my life ❤️❤️ I am excited for what the future holds 🙏 love to you all and thanks to God One of All ❤️ Amen 🙏 @728

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here I am again! Thank you dear father for it All and for what is to come… I am ready and I am open to Receive. Asé Asé Asé 🙏

      Delete
  18. My birthday is 728 and I see this number all the time, especially on my phone. It scared me at first because I’ve been seeing almost daily for the past couple of years. It’s reassuring to know that it wasn’t just a coincidence! Thank God Almighty whom I give all the Gliry! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  19. 7/28 is my birthday as well. Every time I check the time it’s there. Finally saw it in a telephone number.

    ReplyDelete