Thursday, November 24, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 738

Number 738 is a combination of the vibrations and energies of number 7 and number 3, and the attributes of number 8. Number 7 is the number of knowledge and understanding, listening to the inner-self, spiritual development and awakening, learning and education, determination and persistence of purpose, mysticism, psychic abilities and spiritual gifts. Number 3 brings its influences of creativity, affability and enthusiasm, growth and expansion, joy and spontaneity, manifesting your desires, self-expression and communication, natural talents and skills. Number 3 also resonates with the energies of the Ascended MastersNumber 8 resonates with the concept of karma and the Universal Spiritual Law of Karma, inner-wisdom, personal power and authority, manifesting material freedom and abundance, decisiveness, discernment and good judgement, dependability and self-confidence.  

Angel Number 738 is a very auspicious energy and message from the angels that you have been persistent in pursuing your soul mission and life purpose, and this has manifested a continued supply of positive abundance in your life. Keep a positive attitude and stay optimistic about the financial and monetary aspects of your life so that the flow of abundance continues to stream into your life. Hold a bright, happy and successful vision of yourself and do not allow your fears to interfere with your future successes and achievements. Believe that prosperity is possible in all areas of your life, and use your prosperity for the upliftment and betterment of yourself and others. And remember, the more you have the more you have to share.

Angel Number 738 brings a message that your prayers, positive affirmations and requests for increased wealth and abundance have been heard and are being responded to by the angels, Ascended Masters and Universal Energies. Give any financial concerns or worries to the angels for healing and transmutation, and trust that your hard work and efforts will continue to manifest ample supply in your life.

Number 738 relates to number 9 (7+3+8=18, 1+8=9) and Angel Number 9.

25 comments:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for your work and dilgence. Every message I get from the Angel Numbers are very precise. My life is going exactly the way it says. I to am a lightworker and purchased my first set of Tarot (healing) cards. I am on my way. I will continue to teach myself as my Angel Numbers instructed me to do so. I have already helped so many people. I am so excited about my life. Oh yea, did I say Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for all of your love and the precious light you bring into this world, shine bright and strong know that there is an infinate amount of love to give and your reach is everywhere, love dispels any corruption, i pray the angels arch angels light workers and light warriors and the ascended masters and all of the entities between us and god know that they are deeply loved and their miracles are so great they give glory to god and his love. i pray for the souls of all that know you that they be guided to your divine love and deep wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne,
    I have been following the advice of the angels, to watch for numbers as signs. I started to do that, but then felt "so what... there has to be more". One day I googled one of the numbers and found your site. I refer to it often, and find it so helpful. I read a post that you are no longer "feeling" it, and you sounded exasperated. I hope things have resolved and you are OK. You bring so much light into the world with these messages. I hope you are getting some of it back. I'm sending you light and love.
    Liza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liza, I'm pleased to know that you have found value in the information I have provided here on this site .....

      but in reference to your comment:
      "I read a post that you are no longer "feeling" it, and you sounded exasperated."

      I have no idea where you may have read such a thing, but I have never written that on any post on any of my sites, and it is clearly untrue. I write and post articles every single day and am still just as passionate and committed to my work as I have ever been.

      Thanks for your best wishes though Liza :)

      Love and Light
      Joanne
      Sacred Scribes

      Delete
    2. Dear Joanne Sacred Scribes, thank you for responding to that untrue post, your gift helps so many. My walk has been and continues to be extremely positive. If I feel uncertain, I ask the angel to get rid of anything that is not productive, they respond if not immediately or at least with in 12 hours. Thank you, Penny

      Delete
  4. Thank you Joanne so much for your dedication to creating a resource of the Angel numbers and their meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ((( <3 ))) True Gratitude Bless you all JoAnne Love and Light Peace to you Thank you for being apart of my Journey of all of our Journey for the highest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for being YOU! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome message!!! On point, as always!!! ♡♡♡
    Immensely blessed and grateful always and forever!!!
    I will stick to being and staying positive & strive to be & show the best version of my self always and in any given situation!!!♡♡♡
    Thank you Angels and thank you Joanne !!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love,peace and Light to all!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks God and my Angels for the blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praise God love you Jesus and to my angels

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Abba Father Jesus and thanks to my angels including Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Lord Jesus and to my angels

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Lord Jesus and to my angels

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Joanne, Angels, and Ascended Masters! All Love and prayers for peace <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you. I'm so grateful for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Much thanks, messages are so on point. I thank my angels and the decoders

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for Angel number 738.. Such a Compelling message. Lord I will continue to trust and have faith. Great things are shead. #1Fan

    ReplyDelete
  18. These always bring me such comfort. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so grateful and I am so ready for my new 🙏 I graciously accept welcome and embrace the blessings bestowed upon me , Thank dear God for it ALL ❤️❤️❤️ Amen 🙏😆🥳🥳🥳

    ReplyDelete