23.11.11

ANGEL NUMBER 738

The number 738 is a combination of the vibrations and energies of the numbers 7, 3 and 8.  Number 7 adds its influences of spiritual awakening, good fortune, inner-wisdom and intuition, persistence of purpose and spiritual enlightenment.  Number 3 brings its attributes of creativity, confidence and optimism, enthusiasm and manifesting abundance.  Number 3 also resonates with the Ascended Masters.  Number 8 brings its vibrations of manifesting wealth and abundance, prosperity, inner-strength, patience, Karma  -  the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.


Angel Number 738 is a very auspicious energy and message from the angels, Ascended Masters and Archangels that you have been persistent in pursuing your soul mission and life purpose, and this has manifested a continued supply of positive abundance in your life.  Keep a positive attitude and stay optimistic about the financial and monetary aspects of your life so that the flow of abundance continues to stream into your life.  Remember, the more you have the more you have to give.


The repeating Angel Number 738 is a message that your prayers, positive affirmations and requests for increased wealth and abundance have been heard and are being responded to by the angels, Ascended Masters and Universal Energies.  Be grateful for your blessings and share them with your loved ones and the world at large.


The repeating number 738 suggests that you give any financial concerns or worries to the angels for healing and transmutation, and trust that your hard work and efforts will continue to manifest ample supply in your life.


*

Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for your work and dilgence. Every message I get from the Angel Numbers are very precise. My life is going exactly the way it says. I to am a lightworker and purchased my first set of Tarot (healing) cards. I am on my way. I will continue to teach myself as my Angel Numbers instructed me to do so. I have already helped so many people. I am so excited about my life. Oh yea, did I say Thank You!

    ReplyDelete