Friday, November 04, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 696


Number 696 is a combination of the attributes of number 6 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the vibrations and energies of number 9.  Number 6  relates to love of home, family and domesticity, honesty and integrity, responsibility, compassion and empathy, problem-solving and solution-finding, provision and providing and the material aspects of life. Number 9 resonates with the Universal Spiritual Laws, sensitivity, a higher perspective and expansive viewpoint, leading life as a positive example for others, non-conformity, benevolence and altruism, philanthropy and lightworking. Number 9 also denotes endings and conclusions.

Angel Number 696 may be indicating that a material possession is about to leave your life and will be replaced with something better. Remember that you deserve the very best so be open to receiving new possessions that exceed your expectations as you are ready for an upgrade in your life.

If you do not intend to lose or sell anything in your material life, make a point of changing your thoughts to alter this direction. Take stock of all that you have as it may be implying that it is time to de-clutter your home (or life in general) and be rid of the old. If you are intending to sell or be rid of something material in your life, Angel Number 696 is a sign that your wish is about to come true and your item will sell or leave your life quickly.

Angel Number 696 also encourages you to let go of any fears of lack or loss in regards to your monetary and material issues, and trust that your needs will be met. When you learn to dissolve negative beliefs and fears and allow the positive to emerge, your life will change for the better. With the help of your angels you may find that any problems or obstacles will solve themselves  -  sometimes in the most unexpected ways.

Fill your home and surrounds with joy, peace, happiness and positive energies. Put positive, loving energies into everything that you say and do.

Number 696 relates to number 3 (6+9+6=21, 2+1=3) and Angel Number 3.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading

8 comments:

  1. Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them. See the link below for more info.

    #sacred
    www.insgift.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. For many years numbers drove me crazy and when I eventually found out that they mean something it was such a relief. Last week I kept having 6's & 9's and realised something was afoot. Alas, over the weekend my radio just stopped working. I have not replaced it as yet, because I feel that I am meant to be paying attention to my spirituality. Thank you so much for this website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting message and on point, as always. Me thinks.🤔
    Drastic hair style change pending this Sunday. Not only a totally out of my comfort zone cut, for a drastic colour change too.
    Hair is a material possession, hence it will leave my life for the better.
    On an extra positive note, we humans are lucky, hair grows and fast. I can not wait to meet my new mirror image. I'm so very excited and strangely FEAR NOT. I'd like to go with the flow, as I naturally do and JUST DO IT.(As I always do.
    🤜🤛)
    There are steps I'm taking progressively throughout my life.
    I am so pleased and happy with where am I at. I enjoy the journey.
    Here in the now.🌟🙏
    Blessed and grateful.
    Clear minded and Devinely guided. Amen.
    Sending much love, peace and light to everyone and all.🙌🌟❤🎈

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rise the 9 above the 6's. You have a closed pattern for a Celtic symbol. A triskelion or triskele. No beginning and no ending, but here we are present. I saw you added it to 21. Now divide that by three you'll get 7. 7+7+7 = 21, Also said to be the number of god. Possible meaning of Before God? In scripture God is said to sit in eternity. Eternity is obviously out of time. Either in a place where time does not exist or beyond the Universe. The universe in which we are bonded to time. Also looking as if it were 666 in a triangle. Supposed Number of the Devil or Beast. Reading the Devil in another language you'd read from right to left. Lived. 696 could be a possible number for the statement Eternity is a bigger beast than the supposed demon beast people would like to assume. Also 696 just so happens to also be 4 numbers away from 700. Also making the number relevant to revelations as a four horseman. A triskelion also has reflections towards Life, Death, and Rebirth. I wouldn't think a horseman would need many angels help in revelations unless they were going to be harmed now would they?

    Forgive me, though as I read your entry I couldn't help you used a materialistic side to it. Greed is one of the seven deadly sins. Giving it a demonic outlook not angelic. I wouldn't think a horseman, god, nor eternal nothingness to be materialistic. Do you?

    ReplyDelete