29.11.11

ANGEL NUMBER 744

Number 744 is a combination of the vibrations of the numbers 7 and 4, with the number 4 appearing twice, amplifying its influence.  The mystical number 7 adds its attributes of positive intentions, spiritual awakening and enlightenment, persistence of purpose, inner-wisdom and determination.  Number 4 brings its energies of practicality, stability, progress, dependability, passion and drive, discipline and working devotedly towards goals. 

Angel Number 744 brings a message from the angels that you need to see yourself in a higher light (as your true self), and your angels are helping to boost your self-esteem and self-belief.  You have a lot of work to do in this lifetime and your angels fully encourage and support you.  Your Divine life mission requires that you be your authentic self and work at your most brilliance. 


Angel Number 744 acknowledges and recognises the discipline and hard work you have put into your spiritual endeavours and they will have long-term benefits for you and your loved ones.  Your determination and efforts have been well worth your while, and your angels encourage you to keep up the great work. 
The repeating number 744 is a message to stay grounded and focused, safe in the knowledge that your angels surround and support you as you work on your Divine life mission and soul purpose.


*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes


NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

19 comments:

  1. What would you define as "true self"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a Child of the Universe, worthy of your own divinity.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous24.11.14

      How you express yourself to you within and perhaps not to others because of your perception of others beliefs of you..be brave

      Delete
    3. Anonymous14.7.15

      This is weird... I was literally just thinking about that.

      Delete
    4. This is a conundrum :) It isn't how others answer the question for you. Trust that You know the answer

      Delete
    5. Nice! ... 👍👌✌

      Delete
  2. thank you Nelson Sr Yu !!! Blessings and abundance to you !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What to do if I feel guilty about things I did or didn't do?thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Focus on the present and future..be proud of what you are doing and will do

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every day i see all kinds of numbers, anywhere really. Not just one number but mostly all of them come in doubles, triple, quadruple, etc... I first started noticing them in 2011 but i never knew about numerology. Then i looked it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jesse Selman, I would love to know what did you find out I two experience this all the time

      Delete
    2. I found out that the angles are trying to teach you how to listen to them. There is some thing or things that you are needing to do, so listen and ask to see.

      Delete
  6. Dear Angels,
    I know I have a heart that is very sensitive for others, I always want to help. But I am so sad and depressed a lot because it feels like people are always out to hurt me and they don't like me. What can I do? I want to keep helping others but sometimes I don't think I can make it through this life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Organicize Me11.2.16

      Send some loving energy to yourself hon. Put your right hand over your heart chakra, then your left hand over that and ask the Angels/Universe/Divine Source of energy to let the flow of love fill you.

      Do you have any practices for protection or grounding? Like surrounding yourself with white light? Or working with crystals to ground yourself?

      I also use love songs to myself to energise me up so that I can fill my cup and let it flow on to others with love. Sending you a big energetic love hit from the Angels and the Universe. x

      Delete
    2. I recommend the power of positive thinking. Plus, really enjoy feeling good. In other words - allow yourself to enjoy the enjoyment! Sending supportive energy! <3

      Delete
    3. I recommend the power of positive thinking. Plus, give yourself permission to feel good! The world around us can only affect us if we let it. You have the power! Sending supportive energy your way! <3

      Delete
    4. http://sacred-texts.com/nth/shinn/gol/index.htm

      Please read this book if you feel nudged to do so. This is an issue that can be easily rectified with just a wee bit of spiritual knowledge, and this book is an excellent source. And please don't give up! You are worth much more than that, and you are here to do something that only you can do. <3

      Delete
    5. http://sacred-texts.com/nth/shinn/gol/index.htm

      Please read this book if you feel any intuitive nudge that it will help you. What you are dealing with is nothing that a little spiritual knowledge can't fix, and this book is an excellent source. :) And please don't give up! You have a wonderful big heart and special gifts to offer this world that only you can offer, and we will all be at a loss if you give up. I'm rooting for you!

      Delete
  7. Hi Amamda. This life is hard and being sensitive is so soul draining. I'm glad you're writting and venting. We are all on a path and believe it or not you are following the plan you are meant to ne on. It is hard. I'm sure the angels see your good.

    ReplyDelete