Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 749

Number 749 is a blend of the vibrations of the numbers 7, the attributes of number 4 and the energies of number 9. Number 7 resonates with the attributes of spiritual enlightenment, awakening and development, mysticism, persistence of purpose, inner-wisdom and good fortune. Number 4 brings its energies of practicality, stability, passion and drive, discipline and working devotedly towards goals. Number 9 carries the energies of leading by example, humanitarianism, Divine wisdom, philanthropy, generosity, Lightworkers and lightworking and the Universal Spiritual Laws

Angel Number 749 brings a message that the angels and Archangels are fully supporting you in your Divine life purpose and your spiritually based practices and/or career. Trust that you are on the right path in all ways in your life and the angels encourage you to continue with optimism and passion. 

Angel 749 suggests that the guidance you have been intuitively receiving is directly connected to your Divine life purpose and soul mission and your angels ask that you trust these messages and promptings and take positive action as guided.


 Angel Number 749 indicates that you may feel prompted to be of service to others and humanity as a whole. Trust that you have all the abilities, skills and talents you need to fulfill your lightworking mission. Follow the guidance from your angels, and know that only you can fulfill your soul mission and life purpose.

Number 749 relates to number 2(7+4+9=20, 2+0=2) and Angel Number 2.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me

17 comments:

  1. Question. Can you have psychic visions in your dreams?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many people use this website from all walks of life. Thankyou for your energy and presence in this social media web.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely message.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you know if you've recieved a psychic message in your dreams? And what should one do with the distracting thoughts of fear

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently started as an intuitive reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes very powerful angel number messages, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a powerful message from the angels this morning! Ask...believe and RECEIVE ������❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a dream a guy said to me, an angel said it’s 749. I went to bed upset that I do so much for people and get used with no respect. I was done with it. So I got this dream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a very different tone in my ear alerting me. It was at 7:49 I wanted to see if this was the message. It’s right on track. They are really overwhelming me with number messages. I’m purposely trying not to watch the clock but they always reach me with 222 and 555.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this powerful message came through as I was listening to a channeler on a video. The clock on my Tv monitor suddenly changed from 3h50 to 749 for a few seconds, then back to its normal time! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete