Monday, June 27, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 18

Number 18 is a blend of the energies and attributes of the number 1 and number 8.  Number 1 relates to new beginnings, motivation and progress, beginning new projects, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition.   Number 8 brings it vibrations of manifesting wealth and abundance, self-confidence, discernment, achievement, giving and receiving, inner-wisdom and serving humanity.  Number 8 is also the number of Karma – the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 18 is a message of encouragement and support from your angels. They ask you to think only positive thoughts to do with prosperity and abundance. When you have high expectations and maintain a positive attitude the angels and Universal Energies help you to manifest your highest ideals and achieve success in all that you put your intentions and efforts towards. The angels want you to know that positive things are manifesting around you at a rapid rate.

Angel Number 18 suggests that you are nearing the end of a phase or cycle in your life, and the angels want you to realize that new opportunities will appear for you in due course. Your angels ask that you not stress about present circumstances, as ‘better’ is on it’s the way into your life. Do not fear lack or loss as the end of a situation or cycle denotes the beginning of another. The angels ask you to have faith and trust in them, and in yourself.

Angel Number 18 also tells you that if you are considering beginning (or expanding) a spiritually-based practice, career and/or profession or service-based venture, now is a most auspicious time to do so. Listen to the guidance from the angels as to the next steps to take.

Number 18 also relates to the Number 9 (1+8=9) and Angel Number 9.

See also:  Repeating 1’s and 8’s  (118, 181, 188,  etc)
Angel Number 118
Angel Number 181
Angel Number 188

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energy of Numbers

Body And Soul~Mind And Spirit

22 comments:

  1. I saw this number sequence twice today then 11:11 twice too - after looking into 18:18 I was amazed at what I had found out. This is so true to how I'm feeling and where and want I want to aspire to. Always try to be optimistic and total believer in karma. Feeling loved and blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this site new age?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so strange, I recently had an audition; and just yesterday I got a call from the place saying I got in, when in my dream last night the number 18 appeared so I looked it up today and found this... this has really got me thinking now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the number 18 has pretty much haunted me scence i can remember.. iv sat on the 18th desk 4 times self picked..iv had only one bus wtch was the number R18..i have 18 letters in my name and on every other occurence the number shows up in game gun clips and time..i need to figure out why i am the seeker of this number 18.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 18 is constantly reoccurring in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 18 comes and number 8 lately a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing 18 and 8 everywhere lately

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive been seeing 11.11, 12.12, 13.13,14.14 all day and most other days and now 18.18 also. Feeling blessed and trusting in something much bigger than us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isee the numbers 11,11, 12,12, 3,33, 2,22, 1,11, I see alot of number synchronicities, I understand them. Blessed be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. dream number 018

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seeing myself and aspects of my journey in these comments make me giggle to entertain the idea that all roads lead to one. Thanks for this amazing site ๐Ÿ’•Blessings ๐Ÿ’•& ๐Ÿ’šLove๐Ÿ’š

    ReplyDelete
  12. Accurate and reassurance from this. My reading gave me this number. I am overwhelmed with excitement and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much, Joanne! Love and abundance for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I looked up at 18:18, on 8. 1., on a year when I'm turing 18! And I see 18 all around me. So fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bless you Joanne. I've been desperately believing God for a new beginning. I am an adent believer in Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy Quran 74 : 30 Over it we assigned 19 Angel's to Guard. Holy Quran 74 : 31.1970 -1987 =17 years. 1970 -2017 =47 Years reverse it and you have ,74:7+4=11 Archangel Michael Confirm ,gateway Ba=Door.in the 11 Verse it Speakers about the One Who's her. ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's the Hidden Secret, none as the Cloaked .Holy Quran 74 : 30 Over it 19.

    ReplyDelete