Sunday, August 26, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1137


Number 1137 is a blend of the attributes of number 1 (appearing twice, doubling its influences) and the energies of number 3 and number 7. Number 1 brings with it the vibrations of self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition, new beginnings and a fresh approach, motivation, striving forward and progress. Number 1 reminds us that we create our own realities by our thoughts, beliefs and actions and encourages us to step towards our dreams and desires. Number 1 appearing twice together relates to the Master Teacher Number 11. The karmic number 11 resonates with the principles of spiritual awakening and enlightenment, illumination, high energy, creative idealism, inspiration and intuition, self-expression and sensitivity, and mysticism. Master Number 11 tells us that to connect with our higher-selves is to know, live and serve our soul mission and life purposeNumber 3 relates to optimism and enthusiasm, ‘faith, hope and charity’, encouragement and assistance, communication and self-confidence, and your talent and skills. Number 3 also resonates with the energies of the Ascended Masters and indicates that they are around you, assisting when asked. The Ascended Masters help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and help you to find peace, clarity and love within. Number 7 vibrates with the mystical influences of spiritual awakening, development and enlightenment, inner-knowing and understanding others, dignity and refinement, persistence of purpose and good fortune, and your psychic abilities and spiritual life purpose.

Angel Number 1137 is a message of ‘congratulations’ from your angels and the Ascended Masters, as you have chosen the right course of action and are travelling well along your life path. Your clear connection with the angels is ensuring a strong and open channel of communication and you are receiving Divine guidance every step of the way. Call upon the angels whenever you feel the need for help, guidance and support. You are encouraged to continue on your current path as the angels and Ascended Masters support you in your quest.

Angel Number 1137 indicates that your positive expectations, prayers and visualizations have set you on your course and ‘right’ life path. Your thoughts, feelings and impressions are being infused with Divine guidance, and you are being aided and assisted with the actions you are taking in your life. Trust that all is happening for your highest good and are in perfect alignment with your Divine soul purpose. Your angels ask that you keep up the great work and keep affirming positive outcomes.

Shine your light to illuminate the way for others, and trust that your angels surround you with love, light and blessings.

Number 1137 relates to number 3 (1+1+3+7=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

26 comments:

  1. Joanne I wanted to say thank you so much for your wonderful, uplifting contribution to all of us. You shine so much light! Beautiful sight and beautiful words and I am sure they are all a reflection of who you are.

    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was amazing to read! Thank you so much! Amen, and I will keep my angel's close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much , Love and Blessings to everyoane ❤��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much 💗 I will continue to visualize the positive outcomes and I know that all will goes well according to the divine plan . I feel so bless right now . All hard works and efforts and everything that I have done in the past, bring me to this moment . I will keep up my good works and keep affirming my positive outcomes. May love and light be with you 😌

    ReplyDelete
  7. 11:37 is a number I associate with my deceased Ex Boyfriend. I thought I was going insane seeing his number everywhere after he passed. Now I realize it’s all coming to fruition, my path is right where I need it to be, between faith in myself and my higher power, the reigns of my life path / journey is in the divine power and time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grateful and blessed.
    I've been promoted to take a note of this combo before, yet just about getting to read it.
    Last night I spoke to Shaun Mathew , for he needed help to listen to self and Trust and today after talking to Jo Duthie and telling her that I love her,after passing strenght, faith and Love to all my fellow luminaries in need, I promptly got the shake in an instant to note of 11.37am WOW WOW WOW.
    I feel it with my whole being. I am shining my light brighter and brighter. Blazing trails for everyone to see and follow. I love you fellow indigos.
    Joanne you are my Earth Angel. I love you,loads. Grateful and blessed to have you in my life.
    Blessed to have connected with Shaun,Jo and so many more.
    Sending blessings and Light to all.🙏❤❤❤😍😍😍💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are in turn blessed Sylviya:) Lightworkersoftheworldunite Hope Shaun is feeling better. Thank you Joanne and as always A, AA and AM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Correction to an typing error above
    ~Prompted,not promoted😂

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks God hallelujah thanks to my Angels and Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just a wave of energy that almost knocked me out at exactly 11:37! It was heavy energy burst! I never ever have been hit with a angelic energy just like right now it hit hard wow 11:37 I just got downloaded more! I'm so wired no one can understand Wat I know! God befriended me. A Black Man who is of the Last! No joke. October 15th 288 77 carries alot of energy! But in a Master builder Year and my actual time of birth is 703pm! I can look directly a the sun and my eyes don't hurt I get stronger the moonlight gives me strength beyond reason and I can see when Saturn is in the moon when Cassiel rules it! God bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  13. It gives me strenght and a positive vibe .I'm so grateful that i had the chance to read about it . It helps me alot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Joanna for all the things you’ve done for me ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, Light, & Blessings to ALL.....every Angel number/message that I have experienced from day 1 has been an incredible experience. I’ve noticed how the message have increased, over time, with lucrative knowledge, Wisdom, and insight that you could never put a price on.
    The messages are priceless, period, and the enormity of Wisdom, Knowledge, and Insight continuous to increase with every Angel number/Angel Message. My attitude of gratitude continues to grow in leaps and bounds because I can honestly say that I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THIS ONGOING LIFE EXPERIENCE(S)........continue on your path/journey with trust and faith because the path/journey, and future gets brighter and brighter with each message as they unravel with miracles, mystery, and intrigue; Never a dull moment!! Blessings, LOVE, Light, and CONTINUED MIRACLES TO ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

    ReplyDelete
  17. I fully trust my intuitive guidance and act upon it always and will do forever 🙏 Endless love and blessings to us all 🤍✨️🙌🏻

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so thankful for this page and all the wisdom and love it shares with the world

    ReplyDelete
  19. 🙏☮️♥️☀️

    ReplyDelete