Thursday, August 23, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1118


Number 1118 is comprised of the qualities of number 1 appearing three times, tripling its influences, blended with the vibrations of number 8. Number 1 promotes courage, creation and new beginnings, self-leadership and assertiveness, inspiration and initiative, achievement and success. Number 1 tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 8 brings it vibrations of manifesting wealth and abundance, self-confidence and discernment, achievement, giving and receiving, inner-wisdom and serving humanity. Number 8 is also the number of karmathe Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 1118 is a message of encouragement and support from your angels. You create your own reality so when you have high expectations and maintain a positive attitude the angels and Universal Energies help you to manifest your highest ideals and achieve success in all that you put your intentions and efforts towards. The angels encourage you to think only positive thoughts to do with the monetary and material aspects of your life so that you are able to manifest prosperity and abundance. Positive things are manifesting around you at a rapid rate.

Angel Number 1118 may suggest that you are nearing the end of a cycle or phase in your life, and the angels want you to realize that positive new opportunities will appear for you in due course. Do not fear lack or loss as the end of a situation or cycle denotes the beginning of another. Your angels ask that you not stress about present circumstances, as ‘better’ is on it’s the way into your life. The angels ask you to have faith and trust in them, and in yourself.

Angel Number 1118 also tells you that if you are considering beginning (or expanding) a spiritually-based practice, career and/or profession or heart-based service, now is a most auspicious time to do so. Have faith that the Universe will assist with any issues that may arise, and listen to the guidance from the angels as to the next steps to take. Trust that you have all the skills, talents and abilities within you that you will need to serve your soul purpose and fulfill your spiritual destiny. Expect success on all levels.

Number 1118 also relates to the Master Number 11 (1+1+1+8=11) and Angel Number 11.

See also:  
Repeating 1’s and 8’s  (18, 118, 181, 188,  etc)
Angel Number 18
Angel Number 118

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


37 comments:

  1. I.ve been wanting this number to come out for a long time,now that I understand the meaning of this number. I know its meant for me.1118 all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith... How do You ask about things? (I happened to study a really SERIOUS world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really believe what these numbers mean in my life. I will continue to be positive and let my angels guide me through life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just had a dream they made me pick the red file 1118

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just had a dream they made me pick the red file 1118 so im interested in the number now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hear that you should pay attention to anything red in your dreams because it represents your most hated passion your most beloved desire and your freedom and wish to be free from earth in bounds

      Delete
  6. Thank you, I have been seeing this number every day for a couple years now and this helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, I have been seeing this number every day for a couple years now and this helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. and a bad habit ends...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a psychic medium I read a girl last night bday of 11/18, I have a friend who is a medium her bday is 11/18, I also felt my sister in law may be pregnant and we will find out on 11/18.... And My son was born on the 11th and my daughter was born on the 18th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome. My daughter was born 11/11/11...a date I blurted out, and I didnt even know the due date yet. I always see 11:11...it calls me to see it, it seems. Ive seen things...fizzy lights. Mists...about three times.

      Delete
    2. So cool to be seeing this number as I have been creating all sorts of crafts for the market �� Also bought a Ring Bender so about to start making Gypsy Rings & etc. BLESS BE GUYS ��☺��❣

      Delete
  10. wow the me exact thing happened to me and its also my sons birthday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just in case you get this Joanne I just wanted to say that I really appreciate you writing this all down and translating these messages for us. I see other meanings in these numbers but I think that has to do with the fact that everyone understands things differently and the angels do things on an individual basis. I'm so thankful for being awake, although sometimes its's hard to choose the spiritual course as opposed to the logical course, I do my best. That's all we can do right? anyways thank you for your help :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for helping me understand I have been seeing this number almost everyday for the last year and this one as well, in my faith in God through faith in The Lord Jesus Christ who is creator of all things (colossians 1:9-20) I believe God uses angels as his messengers an protection (Hebrews 1:5-14) this was very helpful in colossians 1:26-28 says Christ in us through him is my total confidence to believe and been recieved as he payed with his own body and blood a sacrafice that was acceptable payment for the sin of the world forgiveness living out love expressed to all

    ReplyDelete
  13. My birthday is on 11/18 hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing !!! Thank you !!!
    Always and forever grateful!!! ♡♡♡
    Love,light and peace to all !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your great info, the article are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for your next post....! Orlando Intuitive Medium

    ReplyDelete
  16. My birthday is 11-18 and there are times when I notice the number 11:18 on the clock and various places. I've always felt a positive vibration upon seeing these numbers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I see 11s a lot in general like nearly every hour like 4-11, 5:11, 7:11, 9:11, etc but I saw 11:18 right now and a voice in my head told me to look up the meaning and I am so happy I did. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh my bank account is exactly 1118.00 ! I had to look. Great news for all seeing this number. Joanne your site has truly been an inspiration thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  19. I finished a puzzle (sudoku) in 11.18 at 11.18 at 11/18

    ReplyDelete
  20. My mom's first Home 1118 and also she is now selling it. I always see these numbers 1118 or 9:42

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have been seeing this number every day for the last month since my beautiful mother passed away. I miss her so much and I was worried that I haven't seen or felt any sign from her. My dad passed away 7 yrs ago and still to this day I get messages or signs from him, but from mum NOTHING. I didn't realize 1118 was a sign from mum and discovering it's significance makes me see things in a completely different light. Thank you mum....for everything. Give daddy a big hug for me. I love you both so much ox

    ReplyDelete
  22. Inmensamente bendecida y agradecida por tí mi amor😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  23. As it is my birthday as well, i often look to the clock to its time 11:18 a.m./p.m.
    To anyone that see this: please read Tablet 6 of The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. My birthday is 1118 and I very often check the time and it’s 11:18

      Delete
  24. Thank you God for all of my blessings and for those on the way 🙏 I am love… I am life … I am light and I graciously accept the abundant gifts that are about to enter my life and my families life 🙏 we have learned, we have grown and we have faith in what we believe to be true 🙏 we embrace and welcome our new and our better for we are deserving of such 🙏 God knows We are Ready + we thank you dear father of all For it All ❤️❤️❤️ Amen 🙏 #1118

    ReplyDelete