Thursday, August 26, 2010

ANGEL NUMBERS - MIXED NUMBERS

Part of working out what your Angel Number or repetitive number sequence messages may mean has to do with your own intuition and higher wisdom. If a meaning and/or message resonates with your soul you will instinctively KNOW it. If it definitely does not, you will know that also.

Angel Numbers can appear in any sequence and often present as mixed numbers such as 4284, 1063, 5839, 1386 etc. The combinations are endless. These numbers can be looked at in a few different ways. Often the total of the number sequence is the key to your message/s. For example, a sequence of 1210 can be viewed as 1+2+1+0 = 4. In this instance the number 4 is the vibration of your angels’ message.

The numbers can also be looked at as individual entities, each carrying it’s own unique vibration, message and meaning. In the above example, the numbers 1, 2, and 0 can be looked at individually with each separate number denoting a particular message or direction. (When a 0 appears it amplifies and magnifies the energies and vibrations of the number/s it appears with).

This is also most common with numbers that run in sequence, for example 1234. You can view the combination as 1+2+3+4 = 10 / 1 … with your main messages being conducive to the energies of the number 1, or you can look at the numbers as individual entities, with each one representing it’s own individual traits and attributes. This combination can also be viewed as ‘steps’ as the numbers run concurrently, indicating the progression or phases you have worked through (or with) throughout your life to date. In theory, you will have completed 1,2, 3 and 4, and are currently heading towards the number 5, which is to do with freedom and personal expression. When numbers run concurrently it is often an indicator of a person’s life path or phases.

When deciphering your Angel Number messages and meanings, look to all the numbers individually as well as as a total. And trust your own intuition – always.

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energy of Numbers

Body And Soul~Mind And Spirit

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading
… click here for further information.

5 comments:

  1. Greetings Mademoiselle

    Its a sheer honour to have known about ur research.. i have this repeated hauntingly blessed association with number 7... i realised it long ago.. things happen with 7 in it.. my addition of date and day from 20.05.1987 (birth date) 2+5=7... it started then and since has been with me... everywhere... while i write right nw to u... its 19:06 on the clock :) can u plz decipher? i'm curious and with a hunger insatiable to find the meaning behind them..
    thanks :)
    Swapnil Tewari
    swapniltiwari@hotmail.com
    Bangalore
    India

    ReplyDelete
  2. My specific number of significance is 23.... It always have been any time anything of significance happen in my life (either really good or really bad). Numbers have always been important to me so of course I was really intrigued when I found this webpage and have been reading it the las couple of days (Thank you). Today is saturday morning to I took my 6 year old son to the grocery store then to get breakfast at mcdonalds. While waiting in the drive through after ordering I happen to look at the grocery receipt my son was holding realizing I forgot to check how much it came to. The total was $12.36... immediately my phone beeped (for no reason) I picked it up and saw the number 9:11 (the time). Immediately following the radio announcer said "you are listening to X 1023. As I pulled up to the window to pay I guy said the total was $12.78. All of this cant be a coincidence. I have read the mixed number sequence but still not too sure how to interpret this.... please help as I feel that it is urgent but I cant figure it out.
    Thanks in advance. If someone would prefer to email me their response instead feel free to do so at tonilee1979@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen the number 1111 four times this past month.The first time was while clearing the usage of an iv pump on a patient that I later remembered his mentioning the fact that he had been on 2 missions to Honduras with his church. I in 20 years had not seen this number ever that I can remember while clearing iv pumps. The next day I saw it on mail box in my town. Just last week I was turning in a winning lottery ticket and bought just one of the same type of scratch off. When I scratched off the my winning numbers they were 1.11.19. I did then proceed to win an additional five dollars above the cost of the ticket. Today my husband and I were at a baseball game and my husband parked where he knew he could get back on the interstate easily. As we were pulling out onto the street I noticed that there was a detour. My husband knows how to get around in Cleveland and he then proceeded to go all the wrong directions. He was so frustrated with himself...we eventually ended up driving into downtown. I felt that i had seen this area before and I just felt that we were in the area where the Cleveland clinic nurse was murdered. i even thought that the building was the one in the video that I had seen only once on the news. My husband was looking at the building that he said was a mall and couldn't remember the name. We drove down that street and then turned left onto what I thought had been Carnegie st. I looked at a tall building to my left and saw 1111 on the front of it in fairly large numbers. We were between 12th and 13th streets. It bugged me so I googled where the nurse murder was and I found out that it indeed had been in that area and in close proximity to that mall..The Galleria...and she had been stabbed 11 times. When I got home I wanted to see if I imagined the numbers on the building because the whole front looked like glass as I had briefly seen it while driving by. When I entered 1111 on my google search on the computer to find 1111 Carnegie...It came up 1111 Superior ave. in Cleveland..this turned out to be the right address...there was a picture of the building and everything. It has been very weird. What does this mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The number that effects my life is usually 3...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see 3s all day every day. It's a 3 or 33 or 333 and sometimes 3333 but it's usually 33 or 333 or I'll see three 1s a lot three 2s a lot especially lately three 4s and now I've seen 1133 or 11 a lot. Not 1111 bit just 11 and also 1211. I don't know what it means.but I also see 999 lately

    ReplyDelete