26.8.10

Angel Numbers - Number Sequences - Repeating 0's

0 00 000 0000

Attributes of the Number 0

The number 0 relates to meditation, prayer and Source.

Eternity, the beginning point, eternity, infinity, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles, flow, the ‘God force’ and Universal energies. O is the Alpha and Omega.

The number 0 encompasses the attributes of all other numbers. 0 is Alpha (beginning) and Omega (the Highest), as there is no beginning and no end. All is infinite. The Ancients proclaimed that the ‘God force’ is a circle whose centre is everywhere and its circumference is nowhere. All numbers with the 0 puts one closer to the ‘God force’ or Universal energy.

The number 0 stands for potential and/or choice, and when this number sequence presents and recurs, it’s message is to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects as 0 is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail.

When 0 recurs for you, you are asked to listen to your intuition and higher-self as that is where you’ll find your answers.

A recurring 00 sequences relates to prayer and/or meditation practices. It is a message to listen for guidance and watch out for signs. The Universe is emphasizing a message to you and asks that you pay attention and follow the guidance given without delay.

000 is a reminder that you are one with the Universe. You are a powerful being with the ability to manifest all that you desire into your life. All that you say and do has an impact and effect, be it positive or negative, so ensure that your thoughts, beliefs and desires are of a positive nature as this is what you will draw into your life.

0000 when appearing in a recurring number sequence is an indication to you that a situation or issue in your life has come full circle.

When combined with another number (or numbers) the potential of that number is magnified and enhanced by the presence of 0. 0 amplifies and encourages the energies and vibrations of the number it is combined with.

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes
NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers

14 comments:

  1. I have been seeing numbers for couple of years now. Strange combinations; mostly when I check my phone for time. Combinations like ' 11:11 , 12:34, 02:20 , 02:02, 2:22, 03:03, 03:30, 04:40...and so on.
    Mostly with zeros.
    I always thought of it as a bad sign. I am not sure what to make out of it. It just happens. There is always too much of chaos in my head and life that I don't understand whether to take it as a good sign or bad. Mostly I take it as a bad sign and choose to ignore.
    It stopped for a month or two last year but its happening again.
    Really need help with these I feel like I am getting obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps. I am not a religious person! Live n Let Live is the only religious/? view I have.

      Delete
    2. You do not have to be religious, it has nothing to do with spiritual nothing at all.

      God and the Angels may need you for some reason. If you walk in Gods will great,if not they may want you to as to be a lightworker. Here is part of what the numbers 1111 mean as I read them.

      However it is your life and you will know more of the meaning surrounding your own details. It definitively is a wake up call though to something. Pay attention here is part of your one's........


      Many people associate the repeating 1111 with a ‘wake-up call’, a ‘Code of Activation’ and/or an ‘Awakening Code’, or ‘Code of Consciousness’. It can also be seen as a key to unlock the subconscious mind, and reminds us that we are spiritual beings having a physical experience, rather than physical beings embarking upon spiritual experiences.

      Upon noticing a frequency of 1111’s appearing repeatedly, you may begin to see an increase in synchronicities and unlikely and miraculous coincidences appearing in your life.


      I am very close to the Angelic realm and I get messages from God on my pc, is very cool, and I will tell you this, my name is Laurie and it is now 8 am Wedmesday dec. 19,something is coming from God and sinners will be punished. I will say this also, I have no clue why I turned on my pc and came straight to this page, except that I was suppose to relate all this to you. Please use the numbers and you may be one to help change the world.

      Delete
    3. Hi Baptized friend.
      I'm also discovering this new point of view, reading everything there is to be read about it so i can understand it... I used to ignore those kind of things in the beginning, but now i choose to think about it in a peacefull and meditative way. I mean, i don't follow orders, but when i feel like i receive a message i think if it aplies my life and make my choices acording to my personal beliefs (do good and trust intuition).
      There's this story that happened a long time ago that might help you. When i finished high school and applied for university, there was a lot of uncertainty... I didn't knew if i was going to make it the way i wanted. At that sumer during several nights i used to go to bed and when i got there before i turned the lights on i used to see the 00:00 on my alarm clock. I was young and that scared me a lot, so i started to manage to never go to bed at midnight... Everything went well back then and the sequence sight stoped. Now, bigger sincronicities are happening to me along with positive (by now...) changes in my life, so i don´t feel scared and started to investigate it and now i see that i was scared because of the reference of the horror movies i saw and the ghost stories i ear.
      So my advice is: give it a shot, don't be scared. You're in control of your life. Take it as an advice of a friend and then choose to take it or not...
      But i'm also available to hear other points of view.
      Best regards

      Delete
  2. NO read the numbers and follow what it tells you, it works, they are messages. If you choose to ignore, it is of your own free will and this is why the numbers have stopped.

    If you pay attention, the Angels may be telling you something, 1111 is a higher number,they want you to think your life so it will manifest. God is using you for something , not sure what but if you let it go, you will receive many more messages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does it mean by an issue has come full circle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to know the answer aswell

      Delete
  4. Yesterday my cell started pressing 000777, then 777000, repeatedly, all by itself. I had to take the battery out to make it stop. Shortly after, about 15 minutes later, my clock turned 11:11pm. I made a wish for something positive. Is this what I was suppose to do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My grandfather past away while I was with him in the hospital and my phone rang only with the number zero what does this mean thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. 0 stands for God/prayer/meditation, I think. Maybe it was a sign for you not to worry and that he passed safely to the other side..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I been seeing tons of numbers as within the past year last night was 100,000. that was with money they gave me a police officer gave me. Than the number 771 one time that number was being tattooed in my back the july 10 2013 someone was going to die in my dream. turns out my grandpa died on july 18,2013.then buried him on july 20,2013. then it was 8:20,30, 5, etc

    ReplyDelete
  8. I promise, im like the girl Carey with my Power of Telekenisis....how strong my thoughts r....how i can Control the weather...i even slow down traffic on the freeway thanks to the angels working through me to make this possible :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. My phone keeps displaying number sequences without me touching it .. 000 was displayed today.. I looked it up and it was exactly what I needed to hear today
    , thank u
    ,

    ReplyDelete