25.8.10

Angel Numbers - Number Sequences - Repeating 1's 1 11 111 1111

Number 1 resonates with the vibrations and attributes of new beginnings, independence, individuality, masculinity, assertiveness, success, leadership, originality, initiative, the pioneer, organizer, instinct, courage, inspiration, strength, creation and creativity, self-reliance, tenacity, forcefulness, authority, strong willpower, leniency, attainment, happiness, glory, fame, uniqueness, omniscience, fulfillment, innovation, risk-taking, high achievements, instinct, oneness with life, self-development, progress, tenacity, leadership, strength, ambition, motivation, striving forward and progress, ambition and will power, positivity and positiveness, pioneering, raw energy, force, activity, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, intuition, organization, achievement and success, strength and self-reliance, authority, love, attainment, fulfilment and omniscience.

Number 1, being the number of 'new' is the number from which all manifestation begins.  It is the energy that begins all actions and leads the way in new directions.  1 is the number of new projects, courage, originality and decisiveness and the desire for expansion on all levels.

Every number is divisible by 1.  We are all one, therefore we are all connected and associated by thought.  When the Angel Number 1 appears to you repeatedly it is a message to watch your thoughts and focus upon your positive desires, rather than your negative fears.

The 1 number sequence (in all it’s forms) is most often the first sequence that appears to many people.  Once the 1111 is acknowledged, the number sequence changes to another combination along with new life experiences, directions and opportunities.

The Angel Number 1 tells of new beginnings and changes.  It denotes leadership and independence and tells of new starts and new actions that will take self-reliance and determination.  Leadership takes courage, strong willpower and decisiveness in all areas, so that the goal can be achieved.  

When Angel Number 1 appear repeatedly it signifies that an energetic gateway has opened up for you, and this will rapidly manifest your thoughts into reality.  The message is to choose your thoughts wisely, ensuring that they match your true desires.  Do not put your energy into focusing on fears as you may manifest them into your life.

The number 11 is a ‘karmic’, Master Number. The Master Number 11 tells us that to become involved with the higher-self is to know our life purpose and soul mission. Once we learn to blend the higher-self with our daily thinking pattern, we will learn how to avoid the obstacles and pitfalls experienced when we operate fully on a materialistic level.  As we learn to blend the two levels we mature and develop spiritually.  It makes us grow stronger and develop an inner-strength that will help us to steer our lives in the right direction.  Balance within gives us great strength to our character.  The essence of the message of the number sequence of 11 is to develop intuition, clairvoyance, spiritual healing and metaphysical faculties.  The Number 11 symbolizes the principle of spiritual enlightenment.  

When Angel Number 11 appears repeatedly in your life your angels are asking you to pay attention to your repetitive thoughts and ideas as they hold the ‘answers’ to your prayers. 

When you recognize an Angel Number 111 sequence appearing to you frequently, take note of your thoughts at the time that they occur. When a series of 111's appear, monitor your thoughts carefully and be sure to only think about what it is you really want, not what you don't want.

The 1111 sequences is most often the first sequence that appears to many people.  Once the 1111 is noticed and acknowledged, the number sequences progress onto other numbers and your angels have other messages to pass on to you.  The 1111 number sequence is a sign that there is an opportunity opening up for you, and your thoughts are manifesting them into form at lightening speed.  The 1111 is similar to the bright light of a flashbulb.  It means that the Universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting your ideas into material form. Be aware that you will manifest your thoughts, therefore, do not think negative thoughts as these are what you will draw into your life. Use the positive energies of the Universe to bring to fruition your deepest desires, hopes and dreams.


See also:  
Angel Number 1
Angel Number 11
Angel Number 111


*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT




26 comments:

  1. today i saw 11.1.11 i got the same chills i got everytime they show me something important, i cannot find anything on this certain number pattern. If you know anything about it please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I closed my eyes and asked the angels for advice, I saw 111 in my head. then I told my hubby who looked at me as if I was crazy and said, your not serious. you have been getting text messages from 111 on your laptop and I cant figure out how to stop them or where they are coming from. Mysteriously they stopped after that. AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my spirit guide is trying to tell me something, however I don't want to look to far into to it.... I see 11, 111, 1111 all the time. At first i started seening it maybe 1 or 2 times a day.... Now I see maybe at least 5 or 10 timed a day.... It will be wired because I'll just glance at my phone it it will say its 11:11 and then A couple minutes later I'll notice it in another clock in my house that is either running slow... I feel as though my spirit guide is trying to communicate with me in a different and fast paced level... I'm trying to understand it still.... Help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the same thing as mBmine :) have for years and always wondered about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was at the gas station puting gas into my car and a elderly man asked me for help to put gas in his tank. He ran out of gas and didnt have any money. I didnt have any either just about $5 left on the $20 credit I put in @ the pump. I gave him the remaining amount and drove off. As I waited at the light and turned the corner. I looked @ the dashboard and the gas tank level reads "111 mile DTE(distance to empty" I was amazed and looked away and turned back for a quick second and it read 115.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My birthday is 11/11/66. I see 11:11 on a regular basis. I've always wondered the significance of being born not just on 11/11 but have 3 doubles in my bd. No one has ever been able to explain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your information. I started seeing 1111 a lot about 6 months ago. I started researching it some more and have found similar info to yours. I have now notice that I'm seeing 222, 333, 444 and 555 quite often (almost daily). Besides the same number sequences I see 747 all the time. Not a single day goes by w/o my seeing a 747 at least once.

    Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.

    Love and Light. -Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  8. When my mom was pregnant with me a spirit came to her and the clock said 11:11. When I was about 28 I had a near death experience and I was given a message from someone close to me while on the other side, after the incident I couldn't stop seeing 1111, and 111. I see the #'s about 2-4 or more times in one day now. I have always had dream premonitions, I see auras, I pick up on bad and good people.I see spirits. I use to ask why me but now I know, after an attack I had from a mean spirit I looked for help on a ghost hunting site where a women said she things I was a starseed, from then on I did research on this number and as much as I hate to label I know I am a starseed indigo, my mission is to open peoples eyes to give information and show everyone we are one love is the answer. 1111 is my guardians telling me I am still on my path I am where I should be at that moment in time, and its always a positive thing. I am here to show others that love is the answer. I now have my own FB Starseed Indigo I have 5,000 friends and 236 subscribers, I get more everyday. I found my mission in life and 1111 is my helper guide. Angels do watch over me and you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too Starseed! -No FB Page yet but getting there...love is the answer....it's hard though sometimes cuz people are sometimes not too nice :(

      Delete
  9. I SEE ALL THE TIME YOU CAN SEE THE PHOTO OF IT ON MY FB.
    FAHIM FAZLI

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1111,222, and 333 VERY repetitive to the point where I'm beginning to become weary of November 11... but the different repetitive numbers make me wonder what is going on...I feel spirit presence although unsure of who or how long it's been years but the numbers just began this year but not just once every day multiple times multiple ways... Every day.. Kinda freaks me out... Any advice? What does it all mean? How do I find out who is with me? I'm 31 years old and throughout my life I've had nothing but bad and heartache but I'm very intuitive, feel spirit presence, feel others aura's, high senses when it comes to the soul and others souls but again I've only acquired negative events mostly no fault like my husband dying when I was 25. I've been beside every person who has passed away in my family as well as my new fiance's family I'm always there why? When there are people who Go most of their lives without going thru what I've been thru... Need some interpreting please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruth,
      I know this is an old post I'm replying too but maybe you'll see it anyway. I've had very similar experiences but the negative events in my life weren't surrounding the deaths of loved ones, they were around abuse. I'm thinking the heartaches that accompany both are likely comparable anyway so I wanted to offer my understanding in the hopes it might help you. I listened to a speaker who is a medium and she guides those who are in the death process over to the other side. Maybe this is your calling too? I wish I could remember her name but if you search "Life death transition medium' you'll find some great resources. Take care on your journey!

      Delete
  11. a few months ago i noticed that i kept seeing reoccuring numbers on the clock, tv, cars, books, microwave and just every where. today i realized that my cell #, and house # have 111. i was born on jan 11 = 111. i often see 222, 333,444,555, 1111, 1144, 2222. i can feel spirits around, and see some as well. i premonitions before people die, and i have dreams as real as i.m typing. sometimes i wake up gasping for air. can someone tell me what does all of this mean. i read about a chakra and found i had experienced all of the things on a list. i am a christian , but i have reacently found myself exploring and trying to find an openness to this that is beyoung the usual preaching.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was born jn the 11th day of the 11th month during the 11th hour and i have 11 letters in my name..

    i have been trying to find my higher self but i am having trouble...

    mr.christophervocal@gmail.com
    or
    2899903789

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and what you are to do and achieve in your lifetime.

      Delete
  13. I have been seeing 111 and 1111 several times a day for weeks now. The number 1 is showing up so much for me that I am showing other people when it does. I felt as though I would have a life altering experience on 01/11. It is good to see another perspective on the 1's. I am looking forward to progressing to the number sequence changing to another combination along with new life experiences, directions and opportunities. Thank you for making this information available.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I often see 11:11, but recently saw 11:11:11 sent chills through me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I see 111 and 1111 ALL the time and wondered what it meant thank you so much I am going through a separation with my husband who I am not sure really what is going on then i got a reading and was told he will never recover from an addiction he has to pain pills but that he loves me and will make it very hard for me to leave. After i heard this, I knew I had to make that decision to stay or go its miserable and im so hurt my heart is broken after 9years of marriage and 2 kids.....now im seeing 222 and 333 and I am so thankful to see these numbers now because I think its a message from the angels that I am moving forward and getting stronger to make this decision and everything will be alright I am protected and strong. Thank you for posting this information very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I used to see 333 all the time now i'm seeing 1111 all the time. Its a bit frightening for me as i am suffering from depression and have negative thoughts all the time.
    I of course want good things to happen to me in my life but i find it hard to think of good and positive thoughts.
    Help anyone please!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to acknowledge The Sequential 2 and Think Of Me

      Delete
  17. ja prawie codziennie widze godz 11:11 od jakis 20 lat ale z tego tekstu tutaj za duzo nie rozumiem jezeli ktos zechce mi pomóc i wyjasnic podaje maila sebastian.sekula@gmail.com
    w numerologii jestem liczba 33

    ReplyDelete
  18. Exciting you read Joanne, thank you for all these beautiful shares

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have an appointment in 2014 at 11/11 at 11;00hrs..

    ReplyDelete