26.8.10

Angel Numbers - Number Sequences - Repeating 8's 8 88 888 8888


Number 8 relates to the energies and attributes of inner-wisdom, strength, manifesting wealth and abundance, money, finances, power, riches, status, materialism, pragmatism, the ego, provision, aggregation, dictatorship, delegation, multiples, business, investment, employment, appearance, customs, skills, exchange, reality, world transformation, professional, strength, truth, responsibility, true justice, problem-solving, the organizer, achievement, practicality, decisiveness, controlling, constant, ambitious, self-confident, integrity, efficiency, dependability, trustworthiness, the planner, good judgement, sociable, giving and receiving, stability, independence, learning through experience, patience, caution, self-discipline, self-sufficiency, free-will, discernment, insight, spiritual consciousness, a desire for peace and love for humanity, consistency, authority, challenges, caution, efficiency, infinity, material prosperity, self-power, abundance and prosperity, cosmic-consciousness, reward, leadership. Number 8 resonates with karma – the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.


Number 8 is the number of power and strength and symbolizes the principles of domination, control and achievement.  Number 8 is the number of 'karma', and carries 
within it the Universal Law of Truth that is 'cause and effect' -  'as you reap, so shall you sow.'


The Angel Number 8 appearing repeatedly indicates that financial/material abundance is on its way into your life.  This is being brought about by some positive work and past efforts on your behalf.  Being the number of karma, repeating 8’s may be suggesting that you will receive unexpected rewards for past good work.  Karma re-paid in kind.


The repeating number 88 is a message for you to keep your finances in check ensuring that you have set solid foundations for yourself and your loved ones.  The Universe and your angels will always ensure that you are supported, but it is your responsibility to make sure that you are living up to your full potential in order to tread your ‘right’ life path.  Angel Number 88 suggests that past work and effort will be justly rewarded, so continue in this vein in order to maintain the flow of abundance into your life.


The repeating number sequence of 888 is telling you that your life purpose is fully supported by the Universe.  The Universe is abundant and generous and wishes to reward you.  Great financial prosperity is yours, now and in the future.  Angel Number 888 means that a phase in your life is about to end and is a sign of forewarning to enable you to prepare yourself and your life accordingly. This number sequence may also indicate that you are winding up an emotional, career or relationship phase in your life.  


The 8888 number sequence may indicate that there is light at the end of the tunnel and in addition it is a message for you not to procrastinate when making your move or enjoying the fruits of your labour.  Make the choices that please you.  That is your reward.


See also: 
Angel Number 8
Angel Number 88
Angel Number 888


*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes


NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers


BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


Live ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne



17 comments:

  1. What would your comment be about this:

    http://themonsterofwrangellia.blogspot.com/2010/09/story-of-triple-8.html

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. These are the signs I've been receiving lately.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So my bday is 01/28/1988 does that mean anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and what you are to do and achieve in your lifetime.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Joan... just now I saw 15 percent on my phone battery at 15:15 hours... what does these mean? thank you in advance <3

      Delete
    3. Much love and blessings <3

      Delete
  4. I've seen these numbers since december 2012. in that time, ive lost everything so it seems to be extremely contradictory as it pertains to my situation. seeing these numbers actually makes me more angry than i was before i seen. oh its 11:11am. wonderful. more contradictions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the words of Marilyn Monroe ...

      "Sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together."

      Joanne

      Delete
  5. Today I saw "8888" number twice while travelling to office.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your site!! I am seeing 88. Does that mean to scale back on my spending or abundance is coming?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Things are changing in my life. I keep seeing 2's, 4's and 8's. In all stages and then comes.the 777 phase. I pray my Angels hear my soul. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The numbers are never in singular mode always double portions or more. I understand the spiritual meaning. I have lost so much. But these numbered have away of soothing my soul. Why so deep? I cry for peace, love and financial gain. I am tired in my heart. My soul is reaching for new life. I need to add these words because of how i am being affected. I know better is to come. So much pain in my life. My hurt surface and gets me to have the aching of sorry. But I see numbers in my dreams, numbers when I drive, numbers while I work. Both my children murdered but I move in a positive manner. Helping so many. Yes structure and foundation are strong and I feel useless sometimes www.ortrallafoundation.org I know where my love is. I have 1000s of babies. But not enough. These murders changed my path. I feel something is happening so I wait in patients. I have a new motto: "LOVE" the four letter word which is "LEARNING OUR VALUE EVERDAY". I walk in LOVE. Nevertheless, I wait for the victorious win. I appreciate you.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous21.11.14

      hey, I can understand the frustration but just know that everything that seems bad isn't bad. Sometimes we have to lose things in order to gain. I've also noticed that a negative mind set can very well be the cause. I truly believe in that the universe and God are one because God created the universe. Just try to learn to meditate, pray, believe and receive. "the law of attraction is also something you should look into. God Bless

      Delete
  9. ive been seeing these numbers for 2 years. i NEVER recieved any money, let alone prosperity. so where is it then?

    ive been losing money. this is ridiculous depending on a number thinking money will come. it never came. thanks though. what a joke this is!

    dont decieve these people telling them money is coming when all they are seeing is a number. ive seen this number at least 5x a day for 2 years. maybe its just a number? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. what is meant of +8888888888 the number that appears on the other mobile which i am calling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two syllables within my four names that contain seven letters.

    ReplyDelete