25.8.10

Repeating Angel Numbers - 1's and 5's (1155, 1151, 5151, 1515, 5511 etc)

The combination of 1’s and 5’s is a message from your angels that your thoughts and ideas are creating and bringing about much needed changes in your life. The combination of the energies of 1 and 5 tells of finding new and different ways to do new things and a new-found sense of personal freedom. The angels support you in your endeavours.

1’s and 5’s is a message from your angels to focus and work towards the results you desire as they will come to fruition in due course. There may some changes necessary to ensure that all goes according to plan, but your angels will see to it that these changes are made.

You are advised to continue steering your thoughts towards your desired direction or pathway. If the changes you see forthcoming are not what you want, be aware that you are able to stop or alter them by modifying your thoughts and focal point.

11 comments:

  1. You are very welcome Daemon ...

    Blessings,

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for posting. i've been seeing repeating number patterns for a few years now. it's gotten so much more prevalent in the last few weeks that it sometimes freaks me out a bit. i'm traveling to the south of france with my family in a couple of weeks on a kind of mary pilgrimage. i can't help wondering... could it be related. anyway, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Sister, you've continued to fulfill your purpose, I assure you that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really love to speak with you so I can let you know what I am experiencing. There is nothing close to normal, about it!! I'm not seeing numbers every once in awhile, I see the same ones hundreds of times, DAILY! Every time I pray (many times an hour!), I see 133 or 144...right now I see 113,114,115,....119, so many times a day it is unreal. I think maybe it has something to do with photon light...if you can help guide me please e-mail me at jjn931@yahoo.com...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing 1s and 5s a lot lately...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blessings, love and light to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always see 1555. Any meaning of 1 or I consider yhis is 555

    ReplyDelete