25.8.10

Angel Numbers - Number Sequences - Repeating 2's

Number 2 relates to the attributes and energies of peace, kindness, diplomacy, friendship, the peacemaker, gentleness, charm, insightfulness, sensitivity, team-player, spirituality, harmony, co-operation, placidity, justice, selflessness, harmony, social, support, attention to detail, cooperation, decisiveness, poise, intuition, mediation, adaptability, agreeable, grace, devotion, the subconscious, consideration, adaptability, flexibility, duality, the friend, artist, endurance, kind, insight, ambitious, spirituality, well-mannered, intuition, cautious, emotional, loving, understanding, grace, devotion, balance, self-surrender, diplomacy, faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission.


Number 2 is the vibration and energy of balance, diplomacy, sensitivity, intuition and emotion and 2 is a loving and harmonious vibration.  It is the number of tolerance, 
endurance and consideration and the essence of the number 2 is a balance of the Yin and Yang energies (the polarities) of the Universe.


A recurring Angel Number 2 is a message to have faith, trust and courage as your prayers are manifesting in your life, even if it is not obvious just yet. Patience may be needed, but you may rest assured that all will turn out for the highest good.


The essence of the Master Number 22 is unlimited potential of mastery in any and all areas  -  the spiritual, physical, emotional and mental.  The number 22 has to do with balance, manifesting miracles and new opportunities.  When Angel Number 22 repeats in your life you are asked to take a balanced, harmonious and peaceful stance in all areas of your life.  The message is to keep the faith and stand strong in your personal truths.


The message of Angel Number 222 is that everything will turn out for the best in the long-term.  Do not put your energies into negativity – be aware that all is being working out by spirit for the highest good of all involved.  Repeating Angel Number 222 is also reminding you to keep up the good work you are doing, as the evidence of your manifestations are coming to fruition.


The number sequence 2222 indicates that newly planted ideas are beginning to take form and grow into reality for you.  Your manifestation will soon be evident, so maintain a positive attitude and continue with your good work.  Keep holding positive thoughts, continue positively affirming and keep visualizing.  The reaping of rewards is just ahead of you.


See also:  
Angel Number 2
Angel Number 22
Angel Number 222




*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes


NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers


BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


Live ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne



12 comments:

  1. what does 02222 mean? Im curious about that because i saw that today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Joanne, thank you so much for posting this.

    Kish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for having this information . . . I refer to it often. The 222 and 2222's have been so prevalent lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Joanne! I love these messages!!! I am aligned with the universal energy, and this message is telling me ... that what is meant for me personally, is becoming true!! And I know it!! So happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw 22.22 on the 22nd Dec which was nice to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this! I was woken up this morning by a loud voice repeating "2". I scared the crap out of me. It told me to look up when I did I saw "22.0" on my DVR. It kept saying 2 until I said "OK I will look up what it means!" God's listening and has heard me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just had another mental breakdown yesterday and after I broke down crying thinking my world was ending I went on my laptop and the time read 2:22

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this post. It was very encouraging! 2013 was the worst year in my family's history and it could of ended with 2 kids dead but by the grace of God they are still here. There was other stuff too that was devastating but something horrible happened to each person in my family. 2014 has got to bet better and so far it has been. We are all feeling a little better day by day. I don't usually put a lot of thought into numbers but if 13 is known as an unlucky number, it sure was for us last year.
    Today is February 22, 2014. My husband and I (who I've known since i was 6) got together on February 22, 1992. A lot of twos there. So today is our 22nd anniversary as far as us being together. This last January 15, was our 20th wedding anniversary...married in '94. We now have 3 kids so there's 5 of us. So today is 2-22=22 years together.
    22222! 5....2's! The year we got together, and the year we were married and this year, all end with 2s or 4s and of course the 4's are made with 2....2's!
    With all the bumps in the road lately and the troubles within our marriage, today's 2's are very uplifting and I just keep praying for each day to be better and better for my family and that we grow stronger and happier and healthier. 2-22=22 years together.......there's a 2 for each one of us. :) 22222!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot for the info. I have been seeing 22:22 nearly every day since 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been seeing 22:22 or 20:02 every single day for 5 years. i am really scared..I noticed that i would see the 2's when i was desperate about something, when i was doing something that was wrong.. when i was talking to people that i should not be talking to..what is going on with those numbers? should they frighten me?

    ReplyDelete