Repeating Angel Numbers - 1's and 9's 19, 119, 191, 199, 991

The combination of 1’s and 9’s indicates that your goal is almost complete, or that you are coming to the end of a phase in your life. It is an indication that one door is closing and another is opening as a product of your positive thoughts, efforts and actions.

The message of the 1 and 9 combination is to allow the 'old' to be released so it is able to be replaced with the 'new'. The angels ask that you not look upon the changes as a ‘loss’, but rather as a new beginning, opportunity or adventure.

Sacred Scribes   

* More information about NUMEROLOGY and all the meanings, vibrations, energies and attributes of the NUMBERS.


  1. There was this video on youtube that had 19 919 views. That's just scary haha.

  2. I am born 19/9 1991. 9:32 pm.

    1. Happy birthday and blessings Victor!

  3. Anonymous2.12.14

    I could not refrain from commenting. Perfectly written! You are
    real tarot reader

    my blog Free Chat with Gifted Psychics!

  4. I made a deal with somebody. I invested everything I had. It was a hard decision but I did it because it was the answer to my prayers. It's tough but when it's finally over I'll become a millionaire. Thank you so much for everything. If it wasn't for this site I would've never realized that our thinking, knowing and visions create our realities. I wish you all the best. Follow your instincts with faith and trust and everything you ever wanted will manifest.

  5. Thank you so much for this website

  6. keita, money is not the lifeblood of our species.