Tuesday, December 06, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 770

Number 770 is made up of the vibrations and attributes of number 7 and number 0, with number 7 appearing twice, amplifying and magnifying its influences. Number 7 relates to study and learning, spiritual awakening, Divine and inner-wisdom, the esoteric and mystical, emotions and feelings, empathic and psychic abilities, persistence of purpose and determination, and good fortune. Number 0 represents the Universal Energies, the beginning of a spiritual journey and stands for potential and/or choice, developing spiritual aspects, eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 powerfully amplifies the energies of the numbers it appears with. 

Angel Number 770 is a message of ‘congratulations’ from your angels for working so diligently and devotedly on your life purpose and soul mission. You have strong connections with the angelic and spiritual realms and this has helped to manifest auspicious opportunities and circumstances that will advance you along your spiritual path. Continue to listen to your intuition and the guidance from the angels.

Angel Number 770 brings a reminder that at times, life's activities can become overwhelming and everyone needs to step back and take a break. Take the time to give to yourself. Give yourself the time, space and intention to withdraw, re-nourish and renew yourself. Replenish your energies and use them to bring love, light and inspiration to your own life and that of others. Honour and respect yourself on every level.

Angel Number 770 is a strong message to continue with the spiritual lightwork you have been doing as you are successfully serving your life mission and fulfilling your soul’s destiny. The angels support, protect and encourage you to walk your path with passion, confidence and enthusiasm. Keep up the great work!

Number 770 relates to number 5 (7+7+0=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


16 comments:

  1. Thank you Joanne for sharing your knowledge. I have always found it encouraging and enlightening, something we all need. Namaste :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Joanne por estos messages tan Claro y cierto de veras me siento muy conectada espiritualmente gracias

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful praise and encouragement we received. Thank you Joanne for passing the vital messages to us. Appreciate it immensely. Arigato(╹◡╹)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How on point !!!
    Awesome message and much needed confirmation !!!
    Thank you Joanne & thank you Angels !!!
    Always and forever grateful !!!
    Stay blessed people , as we all are !!! Love peace and Light to all!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon Smith-FloFriday, August 11, 2017

    Wow!! I sure needed this message today. It encourages me to stay the course and continue to be a light in dark places. Thank-you Joanne for sharing your gift with others. Peace & Blessings to all. ����

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen!!! Yet again!!!
    Immensely blessed and grateful ,now and always !!! ♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just starting this great journey and everything is so new and overwhelming for me. I've happened to see this number right across the street where I live from my window. Right next to it is number 33. I know that I've been working hard recently and that I deserve a change. The problem is that I was/am the only person against that change. I've also just recently discovered that I am truly empathic and not just empathetic which also led me to this conclusion. I've been secluding myself from almost everyone and that was wrong. I need to learn to differentiate between my feelings and those of other people. I've always wanted to help, but I cannot put others before me. Thank you for all the enlightment this page provides. Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love u first it's the only way we can love and serve others

    ReplyDelete
  9. good happening around me.true predictions of prent & future movement's.

    ReplyDelete