28.12.11

ANGEL NUMBER 823

Number 823 is a combination of the vibrations and energies of the numbers 8, 2 and 3.  Number 8 brings its qualities of successfully manifesting wealth and abundance, inner-strength and inner-wisdom, giving and receiving, and Karma  -  the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.  Number 2 resonates with balance, benevolence, peace and harmony, intuition and insight, faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission.  Number 3 adds its attributes of self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, creativity and joy.  Number 3 also resonates with the energy of the Ascended Masters.  


Angel Number 823 is a message from your angels that they are currently assisting you with keeping your thoughts light and positive.  It suggests that you keep your personal truths and values in focus and work towards fulfilling your Divine life purpose and soul mission.  Trust that the angels and Ascended Masters are always available for guidance and assistance.


The repeating Angel Number 823 indicates that pursuing your Divine life purpose will reap many long-term benefits and rewards for you on all levels.  Trust that you are on the right path and that the angels are encouraging and supporting you in your efforts.  Keep up the good work and continue to manifest your ‘good’.



*

Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Meaning of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

6 comments:

  1. For a few months now the numbers 823 keep popping up everywhere I turn. Those numbers just happen to be my birthdate so at first I ignored it. But they just kept coming so I googled the signifigence an at first I got that on the internet it means "thinking of you". Being very spiritual, my first thoughts were of course "who is thinking of me"? Then I came upon this article an it struck a serious cord. For the last 5 years or so I have done a lot of soul searching an thinking about my destiny. I think that I have figured it out, and gave been actively pursuing it. And along the way I have had various deja vu but this totally explains the last few months an everything that has happened recently. Thank you so much for this informaton an angels, thank you for your guidance an reassurance that the path I am on is my true destiny.
    Joann o

    ReplyDelete
  2. 823 is my bithday number pops up as long as i could remember in fact its really keepy in the morning look over its 8:23 at night look over randomly to check the time 823 numbers in fortune cookies 823 you name it cant escape the number. also my sister the first born aug. 3 bother the sec. oct. 23 mine aug. 23 my other brother is aug. 10. in order the day between my sister and brother are 6 then me and my brother are 12 then my other brother the days between our births our 60. Also i'm rh negative i'm searching theres never answers though all of it intertwines but none of it makes sense i want to know what i'm in for i feel like its something i dont want dezstiny i cannot change maybe you can help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same thing is happening to me as well. More coincidence is the sam cory thing ... my hubby is Sam and my son is Corey. my b-day is 823 and I am also a rh neg. Born Buffalo NY any connection there as well?

      Delete
    2. Hi guys, my birthday is also 823 and I constantly see this number and have been for the past couple of yearsI have been doing a lot of soul searching and really wanted to know what this means, if anyone wants to speak about this please email me at lilbrother13@hotmail.com

      Delete
    3. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and what you are to do and achieve in your lifetime.

      Delete
  3. I, too am born on 823 a 1:53am. My son was born on 803 and my grandma died on 523. I live on the 23rd fl. 23 is a significant number in my life. I just don't know what my purpose is...I soul search so much that I stay up all night trying to figure it out

    ReplyDelete