Friday, December 02, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 759

Number 759 is comprised of the vibrations and energies of number 7 and number 5, and the qualities of number 9. Number 7 resonates with study and learning, spiritual awakening and development, Divine and inner-wisdom, emotions and feelings, mysticism, empathic and psychic abilities, persistence of purpose and determination, and manifesting good fortune. Number 5 is associated with important life changes, creativity and new beginnings, auspicious new opportunities, making life choices and decisions, learning life lessons through experience, imagination and curiosity, resourcefulness, adaptability and versatility. Number 9 denotes endings and conclusions and relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective and expansive viewpoint, strength of character, non-conformity, leadership and leading life as a positive example for others, altruism, humanitarianism and lightworking.  

Angel Number 759 is a message that your positive attitude and intentions have brought about important life changes that have brought you into perfect alignment with your Divine life mission as a lightworker. Trust that these changes will provide you with the answers to your prayers. Go along with the flow of these wonderful changes and trust that they are for your long-term benefit, and for that of those you serve.

Angel Number 759 encourages you to work diligently on your life mission with passion, purpose and enthusiasm. The angels have guided you to make positive life changes as they will ensure that you are in the right place at the right time to serve humanity as your soul dictates. The path is clear for you to live your life as a positive example for others to follow.

Angel Number 759 also tells you to let go of the old that no longer positively serves you and change something in your life that is making you unhappy or unhealthy such as a bad habit, toxic relationship or unfulfilling career. It is time to regain your personal power and authority and put your faith back in yourself. No one knows you better than you know yourself, so trust yourself to make your own choices and decisions, and live the life that you choose for yourself.

Number 759 relates to number 3 (7+5+9=21, 2+1=3) and Angel Number 3.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


15 comments:

  1. This means everything to me! I was inspired to look into 759 when just a half hour ago, I purchased items which totalled: $7.59 and simultaneously the cash register beside me rang up at $7.59 for another customer! I have been working on my spirituality for a few years now and am delighted to know that I am on the right path; that I am making a difference!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I find out what my life purpose and soul mission is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Life Purpose
      http://psychicjoanne.blogspot.com/2010/11/your-life-mission-purpose-of-your-life.html

      How to Work out Your Soul Mission
      http://psychicjoanne.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/your-life-purpose-and-soul-mission.html

      Our Life Purpose
      http://psychicjoanne.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/our-life-purpose.html

      Blessings,
      Joanne
      Sacred Scribes

      Delete
  3. I had a dream last night and ..in it my phone rang but the only numbers calling in were 759 ...I don't dream much but I usually have some types of visions. Anyhow I got into work and thought I'd look up the numbers.
    Been on a heavy spiritual path for some time now...but a solid year into the next level of work. Signs have all led to this number. Thanks for this page existing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter has a birth mark of the numbers 759 on her arm. The numbers are clear and beautifully written. She is seventeen years old and wants to be a Christian counselor or a preacher of Gods word. She is an Angel sent from God but also one of 3 beautiful gifts God has given me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way you wrote this!

      Delete
  5. Amen!!!🙏
    Immensly blessed and Grateful!!!
    I know what I need to change and I will,for only I can !!!🎈
    Sending many blessings,peace ,love and Light to all!!! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was waiting to hear about a job offer and this morning was notified of the yearly salary and job hours. I was disappointed that the amount isn't much more than I get now for a lot more responsibility. I would also lose my 9/80 work schedule and have to travel to a different office, 1x a week. The career growth would of been substantial, but for all the new transitions and change, it'd be sacrificing my current job stability. I prayed for God to give me a sign if this was the right path for me to take. At lunch I was offered the option of a higher position at my current employer, with a pay raise better than the other position with a different employer, and greater career development. Of course, I didn't wrap my brain around the new info as "a sign." Then, at my workout tonight, the timer got stuck at 7:59. I took that as a message from my angels. Sure enough, I know that my purpose is to continue with helping the current population that I work with. I was feeling unfulfilled and have an option now to take on new work duties and branch out of my comfort zone, all while in a place I've developed very positive work relationships. My purpose is to help others heal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last one's caught my attention. Going thru a toxic relationship right now. And I'm having a hard time to let go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visited this site 2 yrs ago.. wow ive really grown and evolved for the better... Yay!!!Thank you Angels #1Fan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank God it’s now!!! Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete