24.12.11

ANGEL NUMBER 815

Number 815 is a blend of the attributes of the numbers 8, 1 and 5.  Number 8 adds its vibrations of successfully manifesting wealth, abundance and prosperity, inner-strength and personal authority, inner-wisdom, patience and Karma  -  the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect, giving and receiving.  Number 1 resonates with new beginnings, positivity, courage, initiative and inspiration, attainment and fulfilment.  Number 5 lends its energies of major life changes and choices, versatility and variety, courage and motivation.  


Angel Number 815 indicates that the angels are assisting you with current important changes taking place in your life and are ensuring that all goes according to Divine plan.  Trust that these changes are for your highest good and will usher in wonderful new opportunities and auspicious circumstances into your life.


The repeating number 815 is a message that you are being aided and assisted as you go through major life changes.  The choices you have made and the actions you have taken will lead to ‘better’ in your life and you are encouraged to stay brave, courageous and optimistic as you will soon see these positive changes take effect in many ways.

*


Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Meaning of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy I found this. I am a medium and for the past four years my guide has been sending this number to me and I never knew what it meant. My friend stumbled upon your blog and found it and made this made everything more clear for me. I still have a little more questions for my guide because he can be confusing but this post helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this number 815 in my dream last night, makes me feel better that it is positive

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally some help to understand these things. I know it's been no coincidence that the number 815 is trying to "tell me something" I just didn't know what.
    I married my 1st husband on August 15, 1993. My 2nd husband passed away on August 15, 2008 and I had a major injury x-rays taken, yup, on August 15, 2013.

    ReplyDelete