Thursday, December 29, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 825

Number 825 is a blend of the influences and vibrations of number 8 and number 2, and the attributes of number 5. Number 8 relates to practicality, personal power and authority, dependability and self-reliance, manifesting positive abundance, discernment and decisiveness, a desire for peace and a love of humanity, world transformation, giving and receiving and the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect; karma. Number 2 is the number of faith and trust, finding balance and harmony, caution, diplomacy and mediation, service to others, compassion and selflessness, love, encouragement and happiness. Number 2 also resonates with serving your life purpose and soul mission. Number 5 resonates with individuality, making major life changes, promotion and advancements, release and surrender, cleverness and intelligence, choices, adaptability and versatility, and life lessons learned through experience and resourcefulness.  

Angel Number 825 brings a message for you to make decisions and choices that suit who you truly are, rather than those that others may wish you to make and/or pursue. Listen to your own inner-wisdom, intuition and soul promptings, and do not allow others to manipulate you in any way. Stay true to yourself in every way in order to manifest your true goals and aspirations.

Angel Number 825 brings a message to honestly look at the influences and energies around you and discern which are positively serving you, and which are depleting or hindering you. Close the door on situations and/or people who drain your energies and distract you from your highest path. Take full responsibility for yourself and your decisions and choices and make the changes that your intuition knows you need to.

Angel Number 825 is a message to follow your intuition and take the necessary steps in order to bring about the much needed changes in your life and lifestyle. Ask the angels to help you with any adjustments and transitions you may go through, and trust that you are supported and loved as you pursue your spiritual purpose and soul mission.

Number 825 relates to number 6 (8+2+5=15, 1+5=6) and Angel Number 6.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


14 comments:

  1. How do you know if it's an angelic number? My ring was crushed on my finger at 825.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fact that you are posting this leads me to believe that you have indeed! Received a beautiful number from the Angels~* was it ur wedding ring, if you don't mind my asking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so crazy that I keep seeing this number, and it is also my birthday. I've only started seeing it this year. It's everywhere. I quit my job to go back to school and finish my nursing degree. It seems like the whole universe is working against me and my goal. I feel that this number is somehow connected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. It's my birth date and I see it occasionally along with other numbers.

      Delete
    2. When you see the numbers of your date of birth (or time of birth) repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose
      ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birth date or time is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time. It may act as a prompt and/or validation as to your path.

      It can also be validation that angels/spirit guides/passed over loved ones are with you.

      Joanne

      Delete
    3. It is crazy that I keep seeing 825 which is also my birthday. I kept getting this feeling God was telling me to focus on my purpose - my WHY. So, Joanne, I think you are right. Thank you confirmation

      Delete
  4. My 1 and an 1/2 year old keeps on repeating these numbers..... Why???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also seen this number... I don't understand... but I feel somehow this numbers connected to me... but don't know how....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had a dream that Shaq oniel gave me his 3rd championship ring and the # 825 was in it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Immensely blessed and grateful ,now and always !!!
    Wise advice ,an awesome message and totaly on point !!!
    I'm doing all that's described intuitively , carefuly descerning the positive from the negative presence in situations or people in my life !!!
    I am very kind,caring,mindful,helpful ,patient and loving person!!!
    However, when time has come to close doors to situations or people that drain my precious energies,I do shut the doors quietly, I end toxic friendships or relationships and I move on with the lessons I've learned & grateful for All!!!
    Every experience serves us a great purpose!!! ♡♡♡
    Thank you Joanne and thank you Angels !!!♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Lord Jesus for the wisdom and guidance thru my loving guardian angels

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was helpful cause I too see my birth and my sons but it 11:08 or 11:21 which I always wanted to know, is someone telling me that's my death day or something. Man I feel better knowing it's not. Thank you for sharing this and now I have a better understanding 💕

    ReplyDelete