25.12.11

ANGEL NUMBER 819

The number 819 is made up of the energies and qualities of the numbers 8, 1 and 9.  Number 8 adds its vibrations of self-confidence and personal authority, stability and consistency, manifesting abundance and prosperity, compassion and Karma – the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.  Number 1 lends its attributes of happiness and fulfilment, creation, new beginnings, inspiration, insight and initiative.  Number 9 brings its vibrations of ‘lightworking’, leading by example, humanitarianism, Divine and inner-wisdom, generosity and the Universal Spiritual Laws.  


Angel Number 819 is a message from the angels to maintain a positive attitude and optimistic expectations to do with your Divine life purpose and soul mission.  Your ‘lightworking’ skills, talents and abilities are greatly needed by the world, and only you are qualified to fulfil your life purpose and destiny.  Give any fears, concerns or anxieties to the angels for healing and transmutation, and get on with your soul purpose with confidence and enthusiasm.


The repeating number 819 is a message to listen to your intuition and guidance from the angels regarding the next steps on your spiritual path.  Trust that you are in the right place at the right time, and your soul is urging you to shine your light in order to illuminate the way for others to follow and to live your life as a positive example to others. 

Angel Number 819 may also be a prompt for you to take up a spiritually-based career and/or profession as the timing is right.


*

Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Meaning of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. I've been seeing 819 for many years... was born at 8:19am, married on 8/19 and see 8:19 on the clock almost everyday, sometimes twice a day. Now to see how this applies to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm blown away. I have been seeing 819 twice a day for at least 2 years now. It makes sense, and I believe it to be true. I've recently been drawn to crystals, meditation and have always been intuitive. My spirituality has been in overdrive lately. I'm happy I was drawn into reading this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne....I just want to say THANK YOU for everything you do for all of us lost in this world. For so long I thought these numbers were a curse....because seeing these numbers runs in my family.....it skips generations, but it is apart me me none the less. I was so afraid that I was damned, and that I was not allowed to be happy because I kept bringing bad into my life because I wasn't listening to my Gaurdians. You help so many with your blogs and insight.....it is Simply Amazing. Thank you again for all of your hard work because I know this isn't easy for you. May your life be filled with Love, Prosperity, and Abundace for all your efforts to help complete strangers. We love you for what you do. I consider you Family now. :) Good luck in your life and keep shining YOUR light because it is needed......in the worse/best way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dreamt about these numbers last night. The other day, I was just telling friends that I was in the right ti;me at the right place although it does not always seem that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister, brother and now my son and nephew see 819 constantly. We all Revealed to eachother without knowledge of the others experience.
    I think it means something- not sure this is it as it is so prevalent in one family.

    ReplyDelete