29.12.11

ANGEL NUMBER 824

Number 824 is a combination of the energies and influences of the numbers 8, 2 and 4.  Number 8 brings its vibrations of personal strength and authority, manifesting wealth and abundance, inner-wisdom, material success and Karma  -  the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.  Number 2 adds its attributes of faith and trust, balance and duality, intuition and insight, encouragement, support, happiness and Divine life mission.  Number 4 resonates with responsibility, hard work and diligence, service, building solid foundations, dependability and order.  


Angel Number 824 brings a message from your angels that your hard work, efforts and determination are reaping rewards, and you are being blessed with the fruits of your labours.  Through diligence and determination you have achieved a great deal and the angels are commending you for your efforts and are encouraging you to keep up the good work.  Trust that all of your monetary and material needs will be met as you pursue your Divine life purpose and soul mission.

The repeating number 824 indicates that you have earned the right to expect positive results and outcomes to all situations and circumstances in your life.  Well done!



*

Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Meaning of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous27.5.15

    First it was 421 and 124 for months. Then 524 and 824 combinations EVERY DAY now for about two weeks. I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welp it was a good game in the end.

    GGs, no johns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow okay. I see this number all of the time. This was also my bus number in HS. Interesting, trully interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see 8:24 on my clocks in the pm especially but also sometimes in the am. 8/24 also happens to be my birthday. I've been seeing this for the past three years now. I'm freaking out.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time. It may acts as a prompt and/or validation as to your path.

      It can also be validation that angels/spirit guides/passed over loved ones are with you.

      Delete
  5. The love of my life and my son's father was killed 11/18/1998. His death remains a mystery. This month is always the hardest for me and I have had so many bad things happen to me this year that today I was actually thinking of just ending it all. This morning I looked at the clock at exactly 8:24 and tonight again looked at the clock at exactly 8:24. I wish I knew what is going on or what to do

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you help me? I've wanted to know for 16 years now how my son's father was killed. His last name was Elder. I always asked him teasingly if he could tell me when my birthday was....(8/24). For years I have dealt with this and the very devastating loss. Now to understand the meaning of me seeing my birthday on the clock almost everyday, I finally have some hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10.11.15

      I can help you with this

      Glenn

      Delete
  7. Please, how can you help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha stay positive man. You seeing your birthdate is him letting you know that he is and always will be with you. I think he's joking around with you showing you the day you were born haha. Smile more and be assured that him and other loved ones you may have "lost" are happy and will ALWAYS be with you :) so you should smile more often and be greatful for everything as Ibelieve gratefulness is the key to being happy. Have a nice day man and get outside and do something you enjoy doing!

      Delete