Thursday, December 29, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 821

Number 821 is a mix of the attributes and vibrations of number 8 and number 2, and the energies of number 1. Number 8 is associated with self-confidence, personal power and authority, giving and receiving, truth and integrity, reality, dependability and self-reliance, and manifesting positive abundance. Number 8 also relates to the concept of karma and the Universal Spiritual Law of Karma. Number 2 brings decisiveness, diplomacy, charm, partnerships and relationships, co-operation, consideration, receptivity and love, adaptability, balance and harmony, and living your life path and serving your soul missionNumber 1 relates to creation and new beginnings, progress, inspiration and intuition, striving forward, uniqueness and individuality, motivation and progress, creating our own realities and stepping out of our comfort zones.

Angel Number 821 brings a reminder from your angels that the more positive and optimistic you are regarding your financial and material circumstances, the easier it is to attract and manifest wealth, prosperity and abundance into your life.

Angel Number 821 also brings a message to decide what it is that you really want in your life, then set your course and take positive action. It is within your personal power to create the life you want to live, and it is your duty to fulfill the aspirations of your soul. Allow the smaller issues to go by the wayside and focus on what really matters to you.

Angel Number 821 tells you to keep your faith and trust strong and expect the very best in your life. Maintaining a positive attitude and optimistic outlook helps to manifest auspicious circumstances and opportunities in your life. Expect the best, and you will receive it. Expect to succeed and you will.

Number 821 relates to Master Number 11 and Angel Number 11 on the higher plane, and number 2 and Angel Number 2 on the lower plane (8+2+1=11, 1+1=2).

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


18 comments:

  1. You need to create a "like" link to facebook, twitter, and all the media, to reveal the amount of positive impact you are giving to so many people around the Globe. These Angel Numbers' messages should be stamped by the law of the Divine Love, and be accepted with gratitude and devotion. Thank you Angels for your gift, and Thank you, Joanne Walmsley, for allowing this gift to be given through you, for us who need to see beyond comprehension, to finally see the truth . Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second that she is a true blessing to us all. I use this literally ALL DAY. Thank you for your awesome work...

      Delete
    2. I concur... But don't mind coming back repeatedly to validate what I'm seeing. Thank you for helping me, and all the others, understand what we're being shown. Peace, love and light.

      Delete
    3. omg a thousand times yes..these have completely changed my life

      Delete
  2. Thank you Joanne for your blog. I could not explain why I keep seeing this number 821. I don't wear a watch but when I look at the time it's 8:21 am or pm. I wake up everyday at 8:21. It all make sense to me now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true !! Often I get sceptical as things don't change and Life seems to be same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I m sending light n love to ur heart back in multiples whc is illumined in me through ur help n blessings! Joane i heart ♥ u!god bless all of us with more power light n love in our heart!Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been years and years that everywhere I look I see 821. As it is also my birthday! I thought it was related to that, but hearing a video of Esther Hicks where someone had the same things happen to him with another number and he Google it, I figured I could find out what it meant for me, and here I am! It couldn't have described me more! Thanks for the message to persevere, as I was ready to give up on my dream! I needed to hear it today more than ever! Nothing is coincidence! God Bless you Joanne. Sincerely, Roxanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you see the numbers of your date of birth (or time of birth) repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birth date or time is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time.
    It may act as a prompt and/or validation as to your path.
    It can also be validation that angels/spirit guides/passed over loved ones are with you.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Joanne,

      Thank you very much for your additional words of wisdom, regarding birthdays. :-) Your Angel Numbers Website has touched me so much and has truly changed me for the better, by inspiring me to get back in touch with my true, inner self.

      I now pay special attention to numbers in my everyday surroundings. I record them down in a journal, come here to look up their meanings, and write down the corresponding messages in my journal. This provides me with a strong sense of clarity and comfort, and helps guide me through the tough times, and continually helps navigate me forward, in the right direction. :-)

      Since the time I was a child, I intuitively knew that numbers had to of contained some level of deeper meaning. I knew there had to be something more, than what simply meets the eye. And now, thanks to you & your website (which I stumbled across about a year ago), my instincts have been confirmed. I now know that numbers do in fact, hold quite significant meanings. And, something about your unique, angelic interpretations of numbers, resonates with me, far more deeply, than any other numerology-based methods.

      Your transcribed messages (that the angels kindly decided to communicate through you), have been a major blessing for so many people. It is really super kind of you, to provide everyone with your lovely angel scribes, through your website, free of charge. In my opinion, you are most certainly a light worker, for dedicating so much of your time and attention to building & maintaining such a lovely website, full of positive & uplifting messages/blogs/articles. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for all that you do. :-)

      ~ Katie ~

      Delete
    2. And I thank you in kind Katie, more than you know ...

      Joanne

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much! Is is my birthday also and I keep seeing it as license plate numbers or time. Thank you for the clarification in regards to birthdays. You're the best xo

      Delete
  7. Thank you Jesus and to my loving angels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still blessing and illuminating the way for us who choose to seek the truth. the signs we are given means alot however your breakdowns, confirm. Thank you lady of light

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was transformed from the spiritual realm into a illusionary physical being on 8/21 (birthday) and it has always been manifesting in my reality including 8/22. What you've explained is spot on as far as my experience and destined goal is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe someone will see this one day and be inspired, maybe not. I want to thank Joanne because her love and energy has guided me through my young 21 years. I was born on august 21st, 2001. This is my year. I am an artist and my dreams are coming to life.

    I love you

    Anyone, born on this day or not,

    Believe in yourself. I’ve wanted to kill myself since i came here cuz i did it last time. That is the past. This is now. Leo’s, control your ego’s. We are meant to be kings, but not selfish and deceitful.

    Sincerely,

    Biss, Understood?

    ReplyDelete