24.12.11

ANGEL NUMBER 816

Number 816 is comprised of the vibrations of the numbers 8, 1 and 6.  Number 8 brings its attributes of manifesting wealth and abundance, responsibility and authority, inner-strength, patience, self-confidence and Karma  -  the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.  Number 1 resonates with new beginnings, positivity, independence, initiative and inspiration, attainment and fulfilment.  Number 6 adds its influences of providing for home and family, the material aspects of life, unconditional love, responsibility and economy.  


Angel Number 816 brings a message from your angels that your prayers, optimism and positive affirmations will bring improvements to all situations in your life.  Stay focused on your life’s work and Divine soul mission and you will manifest abundance supply and all of your needs will be met.  Keep a positive attitude and outlook to rapidly manifest positive results and outcomes in your life.


The repeating number 816 is a message that the angels are helping you to clear away and heal any concerns, anxieties and limiting belief-patterns you may have in regards to your material and monetary issues.  Let go of your fears and allow abundance to freely enter your life.  Trust that you deserve good things and expect and accept Divine blessings in your life.



*

Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Meaning of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

5 comments:

  1. I see 816 all the time, its always showing up. It's also my birth date. It didn't start showing up or I didn't notice it until my grandmother passed away on 8.15.11. I always connected the two. Loved this article. Helped me make sense of this reoccurring number. My angel is always with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and what you are to do and achieve in your lifetime.

      Delete
    2. Wow!!! My bday also, and been seeing it a lot. Says so much about my situation right now. Completely lifted my spirit!

      Delete
  2. Angel numbers have had a profound impact in my life...I wondered why I noticed these things...now everything makes sense, finally. Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see 816 all the time too but I have no known connection to it. It's been this way for years and sometimes I I feel like there's something I need to figure out but haven't yet........

    ReplyDelete