26.6.11

ANGEL NUMBER 13


Number 13 is made up of the attributes and energies of the numbers 1 and 3.  Number 1 brings it vibrations of new beginnings, striving forward, motivation and progress, attainment and fulfilment, uniqueness and individuality.  Number 3 relates to optimism and enthusiasm, communication and self-expression, inspiration and 
creativity, expansion and growth, manifesting and manifestation.  Number 3 also relates to the Ascended Masters. Number 13 is the number of traditions, hard work, 
organisation and right judgement. The Number 13 is also a feminine number and suggests that you tap into your intuition.

Angel Number 13 is a message from your angels that some upheavals may take place in your life.  This is happening for karmic reasons and will break new ground for you that will bring about new opportunities for you to grow spiritually.  The angels ask that you adapt to changes gracefully.

Angel Number 13 may be a ‘blessing in disguise.

Angel Number 13 is a message from your angels that you are being guided and assisted with your soul mission. Trust that the angels and Ascended Masters are by your side as you go through transitions that will bring into perfect alignment with your Divine life purpose. If you are unsure of your next steps, ask your angels for guidance and assistance.

Number 13 also relates to the Number 4 (1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.


Also see:  Repeating 1’s and 3’s  (113, 131 etc)
Angel Number 113
Angel Number 131


*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of NUMBERS

ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


* *  Join me on FACEBOOK at  Angel Numbers - Sacred Scribes
https://www.facebook.com/AngelNumbersSacredScribes



12 comments:

  1. Thank you for your thoughts! This number has been appearing EVERYWHERE to me MANY times a day. I knew it was significant but now it means something to me specifically.

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too have the same instances; and that too very very often. But, I don't get it. what one should do with it; communicate with it

      Delete
  2. with this guy; 13 is both our lucky numbers our birthdays are 13 days apart my birthday is on the 13th what does this mean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this info. I been looking for long time a answer for this and now it make all since!!!...I been seeing this number 13 every where and everyday since I was 13 or 14 years old, now I am 33 and got the answer. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use military time at work and I have made entries into my logs at 1212 and 1313 on many occasions and on the same day recently...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How precise :D thank you Joanne <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its always 13 after he hour...May times a day. It comes on hard for days or months and then stops for long periods
    This trend has been going on for the last 20 plus years. I knew it was significant. Still unsure of the meaning. this does bring me closer to the meaning .
    Please contact me if you have the same experience

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been seeing the number 13 in my life for decades. My addresses, phone numbers, seating, work dates, retire date, family member's birthdates...even the day my son was laid to rest.....etc. I never feared it to be a "bad" thing. I knew, in my heart, it was some
    kind of "blessing" from God.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since the past 3-4 month, the 13th of each month been the worst days of my life. Things go terribly wrong o nthat day. Plus I see the number 13 everywhere, either my phone's battery is at 13% or the time says 13 mins, and a lot of other places. What do I do? I still don't understand. I have a fear of the number 13 of each month now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much now I feel so much better and I know what I have to do :) just listen to your inner voice and go with the flow ,let it take you where you belong and everything will be just fine :) its all about love and doing more than you have to do so you get more than you deserve.. finally it all makes sense 13 <3 :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is very interesting, I used to feel very uncomfortable about the number 13, but after reading info here it makes me feel much better.. The number 13 comes up a lot since the passing of my mother 4 months ago.. Is this a message for me or guidance?

    ReplyDelete