26.6.11

ANGEL NUMBER 19


The number 19 is a blend of the vibrations and attributes of the numbers 1 and 9.  Number 1 relates to independence and uniqueness, motivation, striving forward and progress, ambition and will power, new beginnings and achieving success.  Number 9 carries the energies of the Universal Spiritual Laws, dharma and karma, spiritual enlightenment and awakening, leading by positive example, serving humanity and lightworking, your intuition and inner-wisdom,  problem-solving and your Divine life purpose.  Number 9 also relates to endings and conclusions, making number 19 a number of endings leading to new beginnings.

Angel Number 19 is a message from your angels that your goal has almost come to completion, or that a phase or situation in your life is coming to an end.  The angels want you to know that one door is closing as another is opening.  Your angels ask that you remain positive throughout these transitions and look forward to wonderful new beginnings and auspicious opportunities.

Angel Number 19 reminds you that self-help is often the best remedy, and your angels love and support you in your quest to help yourself (and others) lead happier and healthier lives.  Your angels ask that you have a positive and optimistic attitude about your life purpose and soul mission. Know that your destiny is yours to fulfill and the angels give you guidance and support along the way.  You are encouraged to shed love and light on humanity.

If you have the urge to begin a new career which entails serving humanity, the repeating Angel Number 19 may be a message to begin a spiritually-based practice and/or profession.  Trust that all you need in your quest will be provided by the angels and Universal Energies in Divine right time, and often in the most miraculous ways.

Number 19 also relates to the Number 10 and Number 1 (1+9=10/1) and Angel Number 10 and Angel Number 1.

Also see:  Repeating 1’s and 9’s  (119, 191, 199, etc)
Angel Number 1
Angel Number 119
Angel Number 191
Angel Number 199

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of NUMBERS

ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


* *  Join me on FACEBOOK at  Angel Numbers - Sacred Scribes
https://www.facebook.com/AngelNumbersSacredScribes



7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this information... For about the last 4 years I always see the numbers 1, 19 which is my birthday... Sometimes it use to frighten me because I didn't understand why every time I looked at the time, or a billboard, even my receipt total, lottery numbers why I would see 1, 19... Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. A special thanks for allowing me the opportunity of communcating with my angels !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im exactly the same thankyou i now have an insight and inderstanding on this all it wont bother me as much now i just wish i kmew how to answer the message.
    Thanks again the number 19 wont be such a problem anymore..
    The main reason im believin in this is ive always believed i have an angel looking over me as i fell through a 2 story glass building and survived with only scars to my arms.
    I also got ran over in a hit and run when i was on a motorbike, Woke up onconcious with no skin on my back and a few other cuts n bruises which ALL healed.
    Amazing hearing this i would definitly go and see someone 1-1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a dream many years ago about the number 19 and thought I would not live past that age. When I turned 20 it was literally a set of new beginnings. Now I am seeing 19 every where I go. I am ready for the new beginning and will proceed with light and love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, It's been approximately 8 years now I been facing this only no.19 flashing incidence i been experiencing everywhere wherever I go on Clock,Newspapers,TV while news flashing on television, Or ever in Public place some unknown person speaks while talking with some one on phone/face to face that moment I was there present,On my receipt, on my seat number while traveling, my 1st companies Offer letter and list goes on. Even I told to my mom,friends about this coincidences. Every time if they present with me that moment I told them to notice them this number funda that moment they also like Shocked after realizing this. Every time they just say "OMG! how come this is happening for you? There must be some reason behind this!!" LOL. That time I just smile and move on :D
    Most importantly every months 19th Date is always brings me something special day for me, there is always something good/happy things for me. After reading this now I realize the real reason behind this. Thank you very much for writing this blog. Actually I been planning to Print of Permanent Tattoo from many years. Lets Hope & Dream Big for the best although luck is the factor that can change the hole life anytime. [ Hope for Good things should happen and Dream big for future ] #Cheers :)

    http://shreyasdeshmukh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed something to tell you that these days this flashing of my no.19 is still going on, But but.. It is not at flashing like from these last 6 year which I been experiencing. But one thing for sure from these last 6 year that I been facing It was my life's very hard days as well as a bit Happy days as well And now The I left all bad people/things from my life, and actually I am on my way to move forward step of my life, also I have a strong feeling that after all this all hardwork that day is not so far to bring to the stage that I was willing and wishing to reach for. :) One more important thing is that I am a Internet Savvy person but I never clicked this thing on my brain to search over internet related to this number 19 coincidence nor anyone I have suggested to search and I don't know whether this is a my destiny/luck or something else But Why on today only?? Today is 19 September 2014 #ROFL .. Damn It's all Madness, Agel Number 19 #Peas #JesusYouExist

      http://shreyasdeshmukh.com

      Delete
  6. This is really so amazing, for a couple of months now I've been experiencing this. Each time I picked my phone to check the time It's always 19 mins past something. It appeared so strange to me and got me worried to the nerves. Hence the reason I came to the internet to seek explanation to this strange happening. Am so happy and grateful for the answers I got here, knowing it's something positive!
    Thanks the writer of this blog!

    ReplyDelete