Monday, October 10, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 608


Number 608 is a combination of the energies of number 6, the attributes of number 0, and the vibrations of number 8. Number 6 is associated with home and family, domesticity, expressing grace and gratitude, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others, care and nurturing, and finding solutions. Number 0 represents the Universal Energies, the beginning of a spiritual journey and stands for potential and/or choice, developing spiritual aspects, eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 powerfully amplifies the energies of the numbers it appears with. Number 8 is related to manifesting positive abundance, self-confidence and personal authority, discernment and good judgement, achievement and success, giving and receiving, inner-wisdom and serving humanity. Number 8 also relates to the concept of karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.  

Angel Number 608 brings a reassuring message from your angels that all areas of your life, including your career and financial aspects, are being supported by your angels and Universal Energies. Your financial flow is determined by your attitude, expectations and actions, therefore, stay positive and optimistic about the material and financial aspects of your life and take actions that will bring you closer to achieving your goals and desires. Maintain a positive mind-set as these energies help to manifest your continued supply of abundance and use positive affirmations and visualizations to maintain a steady supply. Know that all is going to Divine plan in your life.

Angel Number 608 tells of self-management and achieving success and abundance due to your personal efforts, intentions and actions. Expect prosperity and abundance to enter your life. Be open to receiving your dues and rewards and be grateful and appreciative of your blessings. Keep in mind that the more you have, the more you have to share with others as you are intuitively guided.

Angel Number 608 also tells you that if you have intentions of selling or being rid of something of material value, the items/s will leave your life quickly and easily and exciting ‘new’ will enter to take its place. If you have been considering beginning or expanding your own business and/or income earning venture, now would be a good time to take positive steps to make it so. Take positive action in your desired direction as personal achievements and successes are yours to be had.

Relinquish your fears and allow yourself to fulfill your potential.

Number 608 relates to number 5 (6+0+8=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me

26 comments:

  1. Wow...I am so shock this past month I been getting this sign..I see almost every where several yikes but I was not what it mean...It never crossed my mind...until today I did search & I came to your link. Thank you soooo much I am a high spiritual person and believed in angels. ..may you you be blessed in the circle of life!
    Chana (lotusflower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been seeing this number repeatedly since 2011! I'm also a highly spiritual person and the closer I get to God the more I see this number. God is mysteriously awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my birthday number and I keep seeing it, as well as my cousins birthday 711. Does it still have the same meaning even if it is your special birthday numbers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen this number appear in my life more than any number. It is usually followed by a life "test" where my decision making is crucial. I believe I always had a guardian and not sure if it coincides with this number, but I have been witness to the power of this number. I mean i see it everywhere, and at least several times in a week. Hoping this reading above is true and this number allows positive things to maifest throughout my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen it for years. And sometimes it gets so loud. The numbers 6 and 8 are also very prevalent in my life for many many reasons. It got extremely loud, for about 5 years before I lost my sister and Mom in 2017. I also have some sensitive gifts per say, and I'm starting to just trust them. Its wild.

      Delete
    2. Can you tell me more about what you mean by life test?

      Delete
  5. I am single mom with 2 kids..been praying to my angels and lord for 3 months now for help with my finances..today my refrigerator is bare..my bank acct is 300 overdrawn and 4.00 in my pocketbook..my rent is 2 weeks past due..and i am 375.00 short rent due in 2 days.i work 12 midnite til 8am and i am exhausted mentally and physically. .i pray this number means my help is coming tmmrrw...ive help alot of hungry homeless people in my life. .i pray angels send my help today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the agnels send help immediately when they are called upon... just take action

      Delete
    2. I send you all the love i have within me that you might have what you need and succeed. I have great compassion and understanding for you. ;-)

      Delete
  6. I recently lost a lot in my life. I have been taking the bus an hour and a half out of the way to get to and from work. Right now, I am building my own businesses with the idea in mind of furthering world peace. I've been using the free WiFi on the bus to research, since my mom's house doesn't have any internet. I sleep on an air mattress in her living room and haven't had a real bed in over a year and a half. I am working with a hedgefund to develop cbd oil products with special proprietary blends that will cure and prevent many diseases and ailments our society experiences. I have a 2.2 million dollar investment waiting for me, all they were waiting on was my business plan and a team. I see angels numbers all the time angell land look them up very frequently, but a few times now I have taken the same bus 608 to and from work, and it stuck out to me because I had and classroom of 608 in school. I am positive this I'd and sign that I will have my investment and be able to begin the building phase in the next 30-60 days. Thank you Joanne.Everything I am doing and acquiring, I have you, the angels, ascended masters, faeries, and Pleadians/Sirians to thank for it. Namaste, love, and light.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so very much 💗💗💗 This message is everything ! I will surely be self-management and continue to visualize and use positive affirmation to manifest my spiritual career. I’m always grateful and I will always remember that I more I have, the more I have to give 💕 Thus is such a beautiful message 😌 Now is the moment. be rid of things to welcome new abundance 💗 thank you so much and may love and light be with you 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  8. ((( <3 ))) ^ 8 Thank you Divine Ones

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks be to Jesus and to my angels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Jesus and to my angels

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well this search is awesome to know, the number 608 crossed my mind when I was in relationship of love and mutual respect with my partner, until I found at this day, really it works in my Favour and relationship

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY Goodness... YAY!!!✨✨✨🌟🌟🌟✨✨✨

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH. MY. Goodness. YAY!!! ✨✨🌟🌟🌟✨✨✨

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!! Awesome message...Thank you!!! Forever and always grateful. 🥰🙏😇💖

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you dear father, dear Jesus and dear angels ❤️ I am so grateful for all of my blessings and for those yet to come! Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete