Friday, October 14, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 638


Number 638 is a compilation of the energies and attributes of number 6 and number 3, and the vibrations of number 8. Number 6 relates to possessions, status and the monetary aspects, protection, expressing grace and gratitude, service and domesticity, home and family, love, guidance and nurturing, responsibility and reliability, honesty and integrity. Number 3 brings its influences of communication and self-expression, encouragement and assistance, manifesting and manifestation, natural talent and skills, enthusiasm and optimism. Number 3 also relates to the energies of the Ascended MastersNumber 8 resonates with the influences of personal power and authority, discernment and good judgement, truth and integrity, dependability and self-reliance, material freedom, giving and receiving, the concept of karma and the Spiritual Law of Karma, and manifesting wealth and abundance.

Angel Number 638 is a message from your angels that positive abundance and prosperity are manifesting in your life right now. Your prayers, positive affirmations and requests for increased wealth and abundance have been heard and are being responded to by the Universal Energies. Keep a positive attitude and stay optimistic about the financial and monetary aspects of your life so that the flow of abundance continues to stream into your life. Be grateful for your blessings and share them with your loved ones and the world at large. Remember, the more you have the more you have to share. Trust that ‘more’ is on its way,

Working towards your soul mission results in an increased flow of positive abundance in your life as well as a sense of purpose and fulfilment. Use your communication skills, natural compassion and empathy, as well as your intelligence and wisdom to help and assist others upon their own path. The angels are supporting and guiding you, so trust in the infinite benevolence of the Universe and continue along your path with confidence and enthusiasm. The inklings and impressions you have been receiving are messages and signs for you to take special notice of.

Angel Number 638 encourages you to have faith and trust in your own skills, talents and abilities, as you are good at what you do for a reason, and when you do what you love, all that you need comes to you. The angels are helping you to manifest the material items you need to help you serve your life purpose, whether it is time, freedom, money, contacts, location or whatever is necessary. The angels are working to bring whatever you need to you so that you can conduct your work unhindered, and any perceived obstacles or problems will be overcome and/or resolved. You deserve to receive this help as it better enables you to stand in your own power to do the work that your soul dictates.  

Number 638 relates to number 8 (6+3+8=17, 1+7=8) and Angel Number 8.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


27 comments:

  1. My name is Phil, I am 27.

    I am continually amazed at the seeming accuracy of these readings. Since these regard numbers, because they can be applied to anyone fortunate enough to receive them in any meaningful and directed manner, and because sequenced numbers can be interpreted in an intelligible way, does this imply there is some inherent underlying numerical principle to the universe or is this simply some arbitrarily chosen communication method?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not arbitrary at all. There is a connection from the fabric of the universe to the numbers we use today. Our base 10 number system forms directly from the construct of the toroid at the quantum level. Look up toroid and numbers.

      Delete
  2. I am so thankful that my prayers and affirmations have been heard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready to do my soul's work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I'm so thankful for this blog. I had a dream about this number last night. I'm so grateful. My prayers has been answered. This is my confirmation because I've prayed for months to just to get confirmation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omw...this could not have come at a better time..im starting an organisation to help people in need and the abundance and .....location will realy be of great value and a true blessing...thankyou for an incredible websight and my angels above..much love jay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omw...this could not have come at a better time..im starting an organisation to help people in need and the abundance and .....location will realy be of great value and a true blessing...thankyou for an incredible websight and my angels above..much love jay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omw...these numbers are so acurate as to where im heading right now..im starting an organization so the abundance will surely be a blessing...and the location.thankyou foe an incredible websight your such an ispiration..love jay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise God hallelujah thank you ny guardian angel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praise God thank you Jesus and to my Angels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praise the Lord oh my soul worship his holy name

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ongelofelijk...... ik ben zó dankbaar!!!! Echt met alles wat- en wie ik tot nu toe op mijn pad tegenkwam. Ik moest mijn leven lijden om tot hier te komen. Ik heb geleerd en ontdekt, met vetdriet, vallen, opstaan en weer sterker doorgaan.En nu sta ik op de drempel van een nieuwe uitdaging. Vanochtend zag ik 6:38 op mijn wekker, ik wist intuïtief dat ik het bijbehorende engelengetal moest lezen. En zie daar..... zo kloppend... Ik ga er voor!!! Ook kost het nog een tijd voordat alles op poten staat, ik heb er zin in!! En nog één ding wil ik meegeven. Het is nóóit te laat om het roer om te gooien. Laat he niet weerhouden van de getallen die een leeftijd aangeven om iets te doen of te laten. Gewoon doen!!! Zo dankbaar dat ik het herken allemaal en mag beleven!! Goddank, engelen dank en Johanna dank!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much well put message, as my soul dictates for me to be certified personal/fitness Trainer, I believe its coming because I feel like I can obtain my successes and prayer changes things...God Bless, Love Yourself and one another

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see 638 2 or three times every single day! It is also the time I was born. This is such good news. My faith is sure about this I knew it had a wonderful meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 638...the best angel number by far... thank you Angels for your supernatural help,one day I just wanna look back over my life and say I've made it..in tears of joy literally #1 fan fan Angels

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have so little in a material sense, but don't really value it either. However, whenever the world is in crisis i wish i had much more so i could give more. Sadly, it seems those most blessed in this sense give so little. It makes me question my faith in the universe. There needs to be a reckoning or correction to either level the field or take from those who refuse to share their often exorbitant wealth not always gained by their hard work but by various forms of exploitation and oppression. I do my bit, but too many rely on those types of people so that they don't have to do anything.

    I truly hope that shift comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Many are called, but few are chosen. Thank you Angels for choosing us to shed light and love onto the lives of others. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, God, and to my angels that guide me in life, I am grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for helping me spirit, as one gives, one will receive.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gratitude upon gratitude 🌷🌹🌹 blessings upon blessings 🙏🙏🌹

    ReplyDelete