Friday, October 14, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 645


Number 645 is a combination of the energies and attributes of number 6 and number 4, and the vibrations of number 5. Number 6 relates to love of home and family and domesticity, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others. Number 6 also resonates with personal willpower, independence, initiative, action and overcoming obstacles. Number 4 brings its influences of honesty and integrity, traditional values, hard work and responsibility, practicality and application, diligence and determination to achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose, and the energies of the Archangels. Number 5 carries the vibrations of adventure and versatility, curiosity, facing challenges, learning life lessons through experience, auspicious opportunities, idealism and activity, making positive choices and important life changes.  
Angel Number 645 is a message from your angels that the changes you are currently undergoing are long-awaited and necessary for your highest good. Trust that these changes are in alignment with your Divine life purpose and all of your material needs will be met as needed. The angels are protecting and guiding you through the life choices and changes that will assist you in your daily life and on your soul journey. Give any fears or concerns to the angels for healing and transmutation and have confidence in your choices and actions as they are right for you.

Angel Number 645 tells you that your intentions and actions to change your life for the better are supported and encouraged by the angelic and spiritual realms. Instead of worrying about how things will work out, put your time and energy into holding positive thoughts and expectations about what you truly desire. Through the Law of Attraction you will draw those experiences and situations into your life. If something about a situation doesn’t feel right, reconsider your options and listen to your inner-knowing and intuition, and make changes accordingly.  

Angel Number 645 can also suggest a change of home/residence or travel/movement of some kind.  

Take the time to reflect upon the actions and steps you have taken and appreciate your achievements and learning experiences. Trust in your own abilities to make positive and life changing decisions for yourself and your future. Your actions today are steps towards your destiny.

Number 645 relates to number 6 (6+4+5=15, 1+5=6) and Angel Number 6.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading

22 comments:

  1. 645 came to me in a dream last night as if printed on a sign in front of my eyes. This message speaks to me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks some much for this page I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was given this number by my spirit guide.. It made total sense to me..Ty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Wow Wow!!! Awesome message,totally on point and rocking with precision!!!
    I am immensely grateful for my Angels constant presence and guidance!!! Shocking revelafion!!! They are mind readers,around me all the time,knowing and confirming my intentions!!!
    Always and forever grateful!!!
    I am blessed !!! We all are!!!
    Thank you so so much Joanne for being my/our torchbarer !!!
    I would love to meet you one day!!!
    You are an Angel and I love you!!!
    I am happy!!!I am ecstatic!!!♡♡♡
    Love,health,peace and light to all!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too see how far we have come a Blessing Thank you Love for being apart of the Journey
    ((( <3 ))) ^ 8

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am here in the now. Blessed and grateful ,as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ((( <3 ))) ^ 8 Peace True Gratitude Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  8. ((( <3 ))) ^ 8 As Always True Gratitude Love and Light~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm truly blessed to see this message. I know all of these things are on the way. God is truly good for all he has done, and for what he is about to do. I want to thank him for having someone like you in our lives Joanne. I love what you are doing for others as well as myself. Ty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thank God for you and this moment. Ty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    WOW! Thank God for his mercies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so very much for this! It is greatly appreciated ♥️ I am so ever grateful and thankful for my Angels guiding me, the Universe, God, and my whole team of light 💖♥️💖

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I know what you mean now ��

    ReplyDelete
  14. So I was checking some tracks on beatport because I'm a deejay and I moved one track to another bin, and then I look up and there it was... both bins were $6.45 USD, omfg!!! I remember I asked the universe a sign this morning if this is the month I'm finally be able to move out! I also was questioning the universe if I was really supported to move forward because I've been feeling a little discouraged and kind of sad, but I'm a warrior, so here I am reading my confirmation, tears of joy are coming out of my eyes!!! Tysm!!!I love this page!!! <3 I've also been seeing lots of repetitive angel numbers, 222, 333, 444m 555, 111. xx liv

    ReplyDelete
  15. So encouraging to read, after years of endings I am opening up for the new to come in, half anxious, half joyous. Ty all for being there, guiding me, supporting me through my life lessons. In awe, learning to trust and accept what is, this vast experience of other dimensions than the one I´ve been used to.

    ReplyDelete