Monday, October 10, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 609


Number 609 is a blend of the attributes of the numbers 6, the influences of number 0, and the vibrations of number 9. Number 6 relates to love of home, family and domesticity, expressing gratitude and grace, honesty and integrity, responsibility, compassion and empathy, provision and providing and the material aspects of life, problem-solving and solution-finding. Number 0 relates to developing one’s spiritual aspects and carries the vibration of the ‘God force’ and Universal Energies, eternity, infinity, potential and/or choice, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point, and its energies emphasize the attributes of the numbers it appears with. Number 9 denotes endings and conclusions and relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective and expansive viewpoint, strength of character, non-conformity, the concept of karma, leadership and leading life as a positive example for others, altruism, humanitarianism and lightworking.  

Angel Number 609 is a message that the angels and Universal Energies are aiding and assisting you with serving your Divine life path and purpose. Take action on the ideas, thoughts and promptings you have been experiencing and trust that the most suited and appropriate career choices and/or interests will present in your life. Ask for guidance from the angels whenever you feel the need, and know that your life involves shining your light brightly, illuminating the way for others as you live your life as a positive example.

Angel Number 609 encourages you to trust your intuition and inner-wisdom and follow accordingly as you may be at the end of a cycle or phase in your life. Call upon your angels to comfort and guide you towards your next steps, and trust that happiness and fulfilment await you with ‘new’ about to enter your life.
  
Angel Number 609 is a message to continue in the direction you are currently going as you are living your life in alignment with your soul chart or blueprint. Your angels encourage you to get on with living your soul truths and serving your life purpose. Trust your soul’s calling and get on with your lightworking duties. Have faith and trust that whatever you need along the way will be provided for you.

Trust that you are guided by the angels and your spirit guides towards what you must know and do.

Number 609 relates to number 6 (6+0+9=15, 1+5=6) and Angel Number 6.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me

23 comments:

  1. It's almost insane how much I see the number 69 or 96 every day. Literally dozens of times daily. Sometimes it's just plain 69 and sometimes it's 916, 679, 196, 609 etc. Not very sure of their meaning. I mean they are explained differently at different websites...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, those exact numbers you just mentioned. It's everywhere. Would be nice to know if it's coincidence or something else.

      Delete
    2. It's kind of trippy how Roope's comment is 6 days before winter solstice, meanwhile ThatMangoJuice's reply was 7 days after summer solstice, exactly half a year after Roope. Looks like synchronicity to me :S

      Delete
    3. wow december/ 9/2016... i be seeing 6 and 9 A LOT for over a year now

      Delete
    4. They lead me on the best path and I love them

      Delete
  2. I see 6:09 all the time when I happen to look at the clock. It's like my signature number.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! I always notice the time 6:09 am or pm every single day. It's the only time I ever notice repeatedly.. thought I was the only one

      Delete
    2. Same here! Or I see it in phone numbers and addresses, constantly.

      Delete
    3. I have been seeing the number 609 for years every time I look at clock daily and in many other things, license plates , hotel room numbers always coming at me. I feel blessed that these angels are looking out for me and everything they say about being positive about life is exactly how I am. Glad to know angels are looking out for other people too!

      Delete
    4. I see 6:09 constantly, coincidently its the 1st 2 digits of my birthday. Very weird

      Delete
    5. If you see 6:09 on your clock, it may be that your body clock has gotten used to looking at the clock at that time. This happens, as you'll notice if you wake up the same time daily, even without an alarm clock.
      Instead, ask the angels if the message is truly intended, to show you 609 in random places, such as license plates, number of views a video has, and all these other random things.

      Delete
    6. I just love your Scribes Joanne!! they have guided me a lot under the Pandemic and I know many of the people I have recommended to read them is so satisfied. I just wanted you to know that many of the links goes to Bodymind.net and they don´t work. Also you need to fix an SSL safty cert on your URL´s. Thanks for all the good work your doing. Lots of Love /Caroline

      Delete
  3. I see LOADS OF NUMBERS I MEAN LOADS OF EM EVER SENSE THE NEW YEAR 2017

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless
    Keep being a good person and u will get these helpful messages

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see 6:09 pretty much everyday! And it just so happens that my birthday is June 09, 6-09

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wrote to messages one was at 6:09 and the other one was at 9:06 I was kind weird for me so I need answers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. everyday something and someone always brings my attention to my phone, and everytime i look, the time is always 6:09.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you... Beautiful message!!! 🥰💗🤗😇🙏🎶

    ReplyDelete