Friday, October 21, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 668


Number 668 contains the energies and attributes of number 6 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the vibrations of number 8. Number 6 resonates with the financial and wealth sectors of our life, provision and providing, grace and gratitude, love of home and family, domesticity, nurturing and caring for others, compassion and sympathy, teaching others and finding solutions to problems. Number 8 adds its energies of personal power and authority, manifesting material freedom and abundance, dependability and self-confidence, good judgement, delegation and discernment. Number 8 also resonates with the concept of karma, and the Universal Spiritual Law of Karma (Cause and Effect).  

Angel Number 668 tells of self-management and achieving success and abundance due to your personal efforts, intentions and actions. It is an auspicious message indicating that abundance and supply are always available to you. It is a message to put your natural skills and talents to good use and maintain an optimistic and positive attitude. The tides are turning for you in regards to your material situation, and you can expect abundant supply to enter your life.

Angel Number 668 is also a message from your angels that your material possessions and your life in general are in need of de-cluttering. Get rid of the ‘old’ that no longer positively serves you, to make way for the ‘new’. If you have intentions of selling something of material value, Angel Number 668 may be indicating that the items/s will leave your life quickly and easily and exciting ‘new’ will enter to take its place.

If you have been considering beginning or expanding your own business and/or income earning venture, now would be a good time to take positive steps to make it so. Trust that all obstacles and hinderances will be overcome and success will be achieved.

Allow yourself to step into your own power and exert yourself in positive ways. Realize your own full potential.

Number 668 relates to number 2 (6+6+8=20, 2+0=2) and Angel Number 2.

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Facebook

Instagram

JoW Pottery

Get a Psychic Reading for $1.99 … click here for further information.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting the meanings for all these wonderful angel numbers. It's a beautiful thing to realize I am on the right path and my angels are here to guide me. Many blessings to you. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanne!!! Thank you Angels!!!Spot on !!!♡♡♡
    Love and Light your way!!!
    Always and forever grateful!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. 668 has been in my sight for 34 years. I had a Post Office box back in 1984 Every day I see a number plate or street number or many other instant flashes of these numbers. Thank you for helping me understand this.. Kindest thoughts to you John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment just made my day and frankly my week. Grateful to you
      ~Unknown Saturday, October 06, 2018
      ❤🙏

      Delete
  4. 668! Thank you Angels Thank you Joanne!😘😘😘🙏🙏🙏💰💰💰💸💸🤩😙😍🏡🌊🌊🌊🌊⛱

    ReplyDelete
  5. The presence of the 6's and 8th is simply constant ... and it doesn't subside... I'm to clump each step when I get there. Whatever is to go will naturally leave my sphere, whatever is to come will enter in Divine right time. I've burned old documents, being obsessive about cleanliness means that my space is spotless and clutter free, I sent a suitcase with picture albums and other few precious things back home to Bulgaria, I've distanced my self from all which no longer serves me ... I'm free spirit, minimalist and do not hold on to clothes or material possessions I do not get to use, hence living pretty light ... I feel that I am somewhat aware of what's coming, my work contract ends in September,yet due the current happenings things might shift at any point. Besides whatever way this happens it will be a positive one. Holding to faith and fully trusting that the best shall manifest. For I deserve it. We all do frankly. So here dear Fear, I no longer hear you. For there is no space for Mirk in my sphere. For Love and Fear can't cohere. Because I am in my now. Here. Blessed and grateful. Sending endless love to everyone and all. ❤🙏

    ReplyDelete
  6. While I was asleep I heard “message from God himself “ the. Heard a thundering “brian” and it jolted me out of bed. Then I got this number

    ReplyDelete