Friday, October 07, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 602


Number 602 is a combination of the vibrations of number 6 and number 0, and the attributes of number 2. Number 6 relates to love of home and family and domesticity, providing for the self and others, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, grace and gratitude, dignity and simplicity. Number 6 also relates to personal willpower, finding solutions and overcoming obstacles. Number 0 relates to developing one’s spiritual aspects and carries the vibration of the ‘God force’ and Universal Energies, eternity, infinity, potential and/or choice, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point, and its energies emphasize the attributes of the numbers it appears with. Number 2 carries the vibrations of duality and finding balance, partnership and relationships, diplomacy and adaptability, sensitivity and selflessness. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and fulfilling your life purpose and soul mission.  

Angel Number 602 is a message that the work and effort you have put towards serving your life mission and soul purpose has been acknowledged by the angels and Universal Energies and you will be rewarded for work well done. Have faith and trust in the power of the Universe and know that you are being encouraged, supported and guided by the angels along your path.  

Angel Number 602 may also be a sign that a new acquisition, purchase or person will be entering your life and this addition will be of long-term benefit to you. Be open-hearted, accepting of others and generous of spirit. Love opens you up to all that you are capable of and makes it possible for you to receive what others can give you. Maintain faith and trust in humankind and the benevolence of the Universe and you will see that your life will work out in wonderfully miraculous ways.

Trust in the Divine.

Number 602 relates to number 8 (6+0+2=8) and Angel Number 8.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me

13 comments:

  1. I came across number 602 on a white sticker while organizing a messy kitchen drawer it was stuck on the inside and something made me peel it off and wonder ? it says much about me and my life. God Bless you and ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wake up at 6:02 every single day. WITHOUT an alarm clock. I finally decided to check this number out. Glad I did.��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this number in my dream yesterday. It was written in big puntos. I was asked to pay it and i was so surprised. Sad. Angry. Felt deceived.and screaming at them saying that that no, no no i cant pay such money. Why didnt you tell me the price beforehand?
    Today while day again this number kept flashing in my eyes from nowhere.
    From your article, i do understand that i come to the end of a period in my life.. thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. My spirit is low ,currently been served with foreclosure papers.. I know you thinking what lead up to this, some day are harder than other days , I will not give up hope ,its been 10 years this year...I thru in the towel months ago on the house meaning kinda gave up and had hardship .Thank you Universe/God. You have the final say so

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen praise you Jesus hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Trust in the Divine' - really struggling with that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Angel number 602 ,first time seeing...yet this text made my day,Yay! #1Fan Angels

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ��

    ReplyDelete