11.10.11

ANGEL NUMBER 613

Number 613 is a blend of the vibrations and energies of the numbers 6, 1 and 3.  Number 6 brings its influences of the material and monetary aspects of life, home, family and domesticity, compromise, providing and provision.  Number 1 vibrates with new beginnings, insight and intuition, progress, activity and energy, attainment and fulfilment.  Number 3 carries the influences of the Ascended Masters, manifesting positive abundance, communication and expression, enthusiasm and inspiration.


The repeating Angel Number 613 is a message that your angels and the Ascended Masters are assisting you to view current situations and circumstances from a higher perspective so that you are able to overcome any doubts or fears.  Give any concerns to your angels for healing, and trust that your inner-wisdom is leading you in the right direction.


Repeating Angel Number 613 suggests that the determined efforts you have displayed have manifested new opportunities for you to advance you along your soul’s journey and spiritual purpose. Trust that your material needs will be met, and you are fully supported and guided by the angels.




*

Joanne
Sacred Scribes


BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, 613 comes up a lot, I know I was born 6/13 but it seems I notice it on the clock, places.....now I know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens to me a lot as well. I was also born on 6/13 in the year 1996. However, I see 613 everywhere. The license plate of cars, the time in youtube videos. Tragedies of 613 casualties in syria. Then one day my father told me something. He got his cellphone number in 1994, two years before I was born. Guess what his number is? (917)-613-???? Yeah, creepy right? But I accept it every time I see the number. For some reason I always say "thank you" Whether it's in my mind or aloud. I make it known that I see these numbers. I think it means that we have good luck honestly.

      Delete
    2. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and what you are to do and achieve in your lifetime.

      Delete
  2. The first apartment I lived in, the room number was 613, and I have always seen in it everywhere. It's very strange.

    ReplyDelete