11.10.11

ANGEL NUMBER 616

Number 616 is a combination of the attributes and energies of number 6 and number 1, with number 1 appearing twice, amplifying its influences.  Number 6 relates to love of home and family and domesticity, service to others, responsibility and the financial aspects of life and providing for the self and others. Number 6 also resonates with personal willpower, solution-finding and overcoming obstacles.  Number 1 brings its qualities of new beginnings and striving forward, willpower, motivation and progress, self-leadership and assertiveness, attainment and fulfilment, uniqueness and individuality. Number 1 also tells us that we create our realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions.  

Angel Number 616 is a message from your angels that your prayers and positive affirmations will help to improve all circimstances in your life. Maintain a positive attitude and outlook to rapidly manifest positive outcomes and results. Stay focused on your life’s work and soul mission and you will manifest an abundant supply and all of your monetary and material needs will be met.  

Angel Number 616 is a message that the angels are helping you to clear and heal any anxieties, concerns and limiting belief-patterns. Let go of fears and allow abundance of all kinds to freely enter your life. You deserve it.

Angel Number 616 also encourages you to enhance your home and living space and usher in some fresh, positive energies by filling them with the things that you love and by using some basic Feng Shui.  
  
Angel Number 616 may also be suggesting that a new relationship is imminent, either with a newcomer or through reignited love in your existing relationship/s.  Be open to giving and receiving love and do not fear the ‘new’ entering your life. Be open and receptive to others who show affection for you.  Receive all compliments with gratitude and love.

Number 616 relates to number 4 (6+1+6=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


18 comments:

  1. I am constantly awaiting this number, and always giving it special note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw this number when night walking :) love and light

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this number right before a Tori Amos song came on to confirm this meaning, thnx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the number of the beast, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. my birthday is 6 16 65, my family shunned me as a child thinking i have been marked with the beast....is this true??? jdepolo2003@yahoo.com...i was phyically abused as a child locked in closets and basements...i remember the nuns in our church telling my mother i had the devil in me....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also born 6-16-68. I've had many trials in life. I am a survivor and believe that what is written above of our angel number 616 is worth meditating on. Stay strong and positive, keep your home a place of good energy. Don't allow others to make you feel in a way that you know you are not. I know that I am full of forgiveness and sad for those who think they are the judge of me, they cannot be, I only have one judge and that is my creator. Be kind and sorrowful for those who are small in their soul.

      Delete
  6. Are these necessarily related to monetary/material issues? What about relationships?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is NOT the number of the beast. It is our number among our other numbers and God will reassure us that we are not beasts... If you still are wary try to understand Jehovahs love by imagining satan the devil on its knees asking for forgiveness and our father replying " I forgive you." whether you think you are marked or not salvation is only a prayer away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If god forgives the devil just like that, why doesn't he then? Wouldn't that bring about the end of the need to be forgiven in the Christian viewpoint? Seems petty if god will forgive and love us all yet won't forgive til we get down on our knees and beg for it... Seems pretty masochistic to go on believing that.

      Delete
    2. The devil doesn't want forgiveness, its just a metaphor... But the idea is to be humble and prostrate yourself before who or what you believe in to be the ultimate creator, nobody said you had to get on your knees. Seems pretty one-sided to go on thinking like that.

      Delete
  8. I saw 1616 literally minutes after I had decided to let go of all fears and worries concerning manifesting money, and instead just let my angels and my higher mind guide me to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Alexander Hoff, my post was meant to be a reply for you. Blessings!

      Delete
  9. I've asked my Angels for guidance regarding my son. Just half an hour ago, we simutaneously let out a sigh, followed immediately by a contented long hmmmm sound. Mirrors! We were both amused & laughed because of the coincidence. I looked up right away to see the clock read 16:16. No matter that it's military time, I think it's the number patterns that are notable. And, of course! 1: creation & new beginnings; 6: home, family & money. Since double numbers amplify the meaning, I'm looking up 16, then 11 & 66 as well. If you decide to do the same, your Angels will help your inner guidance figure out what the common thread is. I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) I was talking about my familly with a colleague, I return on my PC and I saw 1616. I suggest to you to ask your angels to do that often so that you are always encouraged by...

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's a typo on the third line. 1 should be 6.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't seen any typos in your work that I remember. I thought you might like to know. ☆★☆★☆★

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you.....!! I finally settled my. mind and read it through... tears.

    ReplyDelete