Friday, October 14, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 639


Number 639 is made up of the vibrations and energies of number 6 and number 3, and the attributes of number 9. Number 6 resonates with love of home and family and domesticity, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others.  Number 6 also resonates with personal willpower, independence, grace and simplicity, and overcoming obstacles. Number 3 offers assistance and encouragement, communication and enthusiasm, growth, being brave, expansion and the principles of increase, manifesting your desires, broad-minded thinking, self-expression, talents and skills, and the energies of the Ascended Masters. Number 9 denotes endings and conclusions and relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective and expansive viewpoint, strength of character, non-conformity, the concept of karma, leadership and leading life as a positive example for others, altruism, humanitarianism and lightworking.  

Angel Number 639 encourages you to continue on your current path as you are successfully manifesting support to sustain and maintain you as you toil at your lightworking duties. All that you need, including love, support, positive energy and guidance will be readily supplied by the angels and the Universal Energies as you serve your Divine soul purpose. Expect positive abundance to enter your life with a steady flow and be gracious and grateful for your blessings. Know that they are well-earned.

Angel Number 639 tells you that your prayers about your spiritual path and purpose are being responded to by the angels and the Ascended Masters. Listen to your intuition and the guidance from the angels, and take positive action as directed. Give any fears or worries to the angels and purposefully serve your soul mission with love, light and grace.

Angel Number 639 may also suggest that any aspects of your life that may be coming to an end and/or close will allow for new opportunities to arise that will assist you with serving your life purpose in a manner that will utilize your unique set of skills, talents and abilities. Be true to yourself and your chosen path as each lightworker receives his or her own unique assignments (or soul missions) concerning how to help with healing the world.
  
Number 639 relates to number 9 (6+3+9=18, 1+8=9) and Angel Number 9.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


23 comments:

  1. 639, 693, 963, 396, 369 Grateful! 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen number 639 everyday this week. My new number that was given to me,in fact it was the first offer and I took it for sure lol is 306-993-6036. We also have 1 other area code here in Saskatchewan the blessed land and it is 639. I'm still so happy and grateful for my new # with the 306 area code.��������♈♈♈

      Delete
  2. I look for numbers that add up to 9 but never knew what it meant. To me it was judt a perfect number. I add up numbers of license plates and I am pleased with those add up to 9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! An awesome message!!!
    Immensely blessed & grateful always!!!
    Thank you Joanne and thank you Angels !!!
    Love,peace and Light to all!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♡♡♡♡
    Immensely blessed & grateful always!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent.... Have a great day people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wake up every morning at 6:39
    Without any clock alarm

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an awesome experience I don't know how to take it all in but I'm doing the best I can I love I love this and I to look at license plate in the letters k e v comes into effect and to me that means keep everything visualize 639 that is so cool what I just read I'm also seeing 505 539 and holy cow what an awesome experience thank you everyone for letting me experience something like this as I'm in human form of I believe I keep seeing signsI'I must keep traveling to carry out my life purpose and missions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nailed it <3 I woke this a.m. at 6:39a, and often these are the numbers I reference through Joanne (wakeup time). Absolutely "On." :) Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow praise the Lord hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live in Canada our identification number is called a SIN number they all are 9 digits long. That isn't the significance. My SIN starts with 639 with the 6 other numbers made up of a pattern the first 3 are a pattern of 8 and 9 the final 3 digits of the exact the pattern of 8 and 9 exactly transposed of the middle 3 digits of 8 and 9. As a 4 year old, while playing with pennies on the floor I discovered the secrets of the numbers 3 6 and especially 9 and the 639 significance too. We have to fill out a for when we are old enough to work and then you are give a SIN. I knew this was no accident what my SIN is nor was I surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely message. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not a lightworker and have no intention to be one

    ReplyDelete
  13. 🙋‍♀️I’m So glad I looked this up when I noticed that number, I have been going through such incredible challenges and travels and tribulations of such a great magnitude that it’s been so hard to hold onto hope and faith sometimes because it has been quite extraordinary beyond explanation. Just yesterday just walking by somebody as I was going to buy a newspaper at the local little mart, I was violently yelled and screamed at by a person exuding schizophrenic mannerisms and very apparent that was what she was doing calling me a German Jew of all these horrible slurs I don’t even know her never seen her in my life and it caused me such incredible fear, anxiety, etc & Already suffering from produce severe PTSD, it caused me such anxiety that I ended up in the hospital today due to the stress, anxiety & even high blood pressure spike.I am now 56 years old, my father had a stroke at 54 and he died at 66th. He was a very wonderful man & Dr.
    And helped many people, he ended up getting a perforated ulcer than a massive coronary and died within a weeks time. I can’t help but have concern is something happening to me, and then somebody threatening to kill me and yell into things that she yelled at me and the sheriff in Orange County California refused to do anything not even take her to get her help in a mental hospital, what is going on with this world I question all the time I have been told I am a light worker yet so much dark has been in my life that I pray that I have the strength and the guidance to be able to Be a light In this world of such horrendous hanious things going on in ALL sorts of directions, before Mine gets Dimmed to not be able to.
    I’ve also recently been out of a rehab for alcoholism for just a couple months and due to circumstances of a similar situation where they were going to put somebody in my room that also was exhibiting schizophrenia, I refused and they told me I had three hours to leave with no place to go no money and I’ve been floundering, homeless, couch surfing. And trying to deal with getting my medical and SSI to resume so I can get better back on my feet again. I also have Lyme disease and neurological damage from it, I’m also recovering from A 15 foot fall, eight years ago, that was another doozy that practically did my light. I was out for over an hour and almost bled to death. If I didn’t get up when I did I would’ve died. I’m so much chronic pain emotionally acoustically I just pray for the light to stay on and I can do something hopefully bring more like this world by being a survivor that I am and I’m Victor over these ‘attacks’ of MANY (Spiritual and whatever else it could be. Possible even generational curse(s)
    Please pray for me and hope these days of Soo much toil & Tribulations turn into the past of ‘yesteryea’ & MUCH better days ahead
    Thank you very much & May God BLESS YOU ALL WHO READ.
    Nancy Illions⚜️💝💜🦋
    Dana Point, California

    ReplyDelete