Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 621


Number 621 is a blend of the energies and attributes of number 6 and number 2, and the vibrations of number 1. Number 6 relates to love of home, family and domesticity, honesty and integrity, responsibility, compassion and empathy, problem-solving and solution-finding, gratitude and grace, provision and providing and the material aspects of life. Number 2 resonates with service and duty, balance and harmony, insight, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, consideration and receptivity, fulfilment and happiness, faith and trust and serving your life purpose and soul mission.   Number 1 promotes creation, progress, inspiration and intuition, new beginnings, striving forward, motivation and progress, attainment and fulfilment, uniqueness and individuality. Number 1 reminds us that we create our own reality with our thoughts, beliefs and actions.  

Angel Number 621 is a message to balance your work life with your relaxation and play time. You are encouraged to take time out to meditate, relax, revive and rejuvenate yourself as your health and well-being are of the utmost importance. Your inner-strength and vibrant energies are much needed by the world and the Universe needs you to be functioning at your optimum.

Angel Number 621 may also suggest that auspicious new beginnings will appear in your life to advance you along your spiritual and life path. Your thoughts are manifesting quickly and you are asked to maintain a positive and productive outlook and mind-set. The angels want for you to know that your material needs will always be met as you serve your spiritual, life purpose and soul mission. Your positive self-beliefs and faith and trust in the Divine creates favourable results and outcomes in your life.

Ask yourself what your passions and true life purpose are. Listen to your intuition and take heed of your soul’s urgings. Ask yourself, “what brings me closer to my soul mission, and what takes me away from it?”
  
Number 621 relates to number 9 (6+2+1=9) and Angel Number 9.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me

22 comments:

  1. Just want to say that your site is amazing!! I reference it all the time. Thank you SO much for all that you do for us Joanne! Much love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just want to say i totally agree with you all these years later as im just now finding this site and now i wanted to tell the world about what i just discovered because it really inspired me to do just that. My number 621 is my birthday so ofc im taking it very serious about shit that i read about my number 621 (not a lot btw🥴)
      but im very happy i found this site because it’s going to be my go-to in the very near future lol

      Delete
  2. Yes, I too want to say the same that this site is amazing!!. I use it all the time to understand the message from the Angels/Higher Self/Universe.

    Thank you so so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This site has become so important on my spiritual path. It never ceases to amaze me how the numbers align with EXACTLY what I'm going through at the moment. Thank you Joanne. Peace and Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your site! It's my go to when I dream numbers and need clarity! Your messages are clear and clean they always resonate with my soul! Your Are a Gift!!! Thank You So Much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am constantly amazed at how accurate these readings are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These readings are surprisingly accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. U are an inspiration to the universe..I opej your page every now and then. .stay blesssed..lots of love..it shows exactly what is going to appear next n what m going through..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need help! My mother died when I was 6 years old, 06/21/1977. My birthdate is 06/16/1971. I have been married three times. 04/21/1990 Tom DOB 11/20/1963, 7/21/1994 Rick DOB 11/14/1960, & 12/21/2012 Jesse 10/30/1983. As you can see they are all three Scorpio's. I did not realize this until months after i married my 3 husband. What does this mean, what aRe the odds. Im very lost right now and need guidence please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Bebe Julian! I believe you will find your answer(s), right here within all of Joanne's sites/blogs etc.. If you navigate around this very page you will find at the top, links to Joanne's sites & to the left (if your browser is the same as mine) you will see a "Numerology" link. Here is the one to the left:

      http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com/?m=1

      If you scroll up, you will find a link to a multitude of her 'gifts' & knowledge that she shares. (Up top you will see this:
      "Joanne Walmsley- SACRED SCRIBES' sites"
      I hope you find what your looking for. I believe that some relationships we have throughout our life are not just the ones we chose for ourselves. Some relationships choose us. No matter long term, short term or temporary...all relationships have a purpose. Some give, and only give. Some take & only take, & some give & take. Since there is nothing we can change from the past, choose to take the lessons learned from each and apply those to your current life and look forward. You are a special gift to the world.
      Sending love, light & blessings to you, Our Dearest Joanne & to All!

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much 😌 you have no idea how much i really needed to hear this today. work hard play hard and I’ll make sure to take the time out to rejuvenate myself so that I’m full with life and energy in order to fully work with body and mind 😌 may love and light be with you 💕 much love

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have concerns on seeing the number 621 everywhere. I see this number everyday multiple times. The clock. TV. Commercials. YouTube videos. License plates. Dollar amounts.
    My first boyfriend and I's anniversary was June 21st (06/21)

    Its been years and I still have no clue what it means. How do I make the connection. I feel it meaning something but am clueless on what to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Maybe we should discuss it sometime. text me
      on whatsapp +923225172548

      Delete
  11. Hi... my first time seeing angel number 621... I take heed to every passage I read .there my stepping stone to my soul mission and life purpose... Lord please continue to shower your unconditional love on myself and love one's. #1Fan

    ReplyDelete
  12. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful message... Love and light to all of us. Love you Joanne... I'm so grateful for your guiding light, thank you for being the voice of angels!!! 🙏😇🥰

    ReplyDelete