Thursday, October 13, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 629


Number 629 is a combination of the energies and attributes of number 6 and number 2, and the vibrations of number 9. Number 6 relates to natural ability and stability, provision and providing and the monetary and material aspects of life, love of home and family, nurturing and caring for others, expressing gratitude and grace, simplicity, reliability and responsibility, problem-solving and the ability to compromise. Number 2 adds it energies of balance and harmony, duality and diplomacy, devotion, duty and service, adaptability and co-operation. Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and serving our life purpose and soul mission. Number 9 relates to the Universal Spiritual Lawsan expansive viewpoint and a higher perspective, leading life as a positive example for others, benevolence and altruism, responsibility and lightworking. Number 9 also denotes endings and conclusions.

Angel Number 629 is a message from your angels to put your faith and trust in them as they are sending you guidance through your intuition, visions and thoughts. Trust and believe the messages you receive and act accordingly by taking appropriate steps and actions. Your angels and spirit guide/s know your life mission and their guidance and direction come from a place of love, light and wisdom. Live your lightworking mission with faith, confidence, trust and wisdom by living your life as a positive example to others. Know that you are well blessed.

Angel Number 629 is a message that your faith in the angelic and spiritual realms has opened doors of opportunity that will assist you along your spiritual path. These opportunities have appeared in your life for a reason (or reasons) and your angels encourage you to listen to your intuition and continue on your path with enthusiasm and passion.

Let go of attachments to painful old memories, hurts, jealousies, angers and any number of negative beliefs and feelings that tie you up in dependence, unhappiness and ill-health. Engage in work that impacts the world in positive ways.

Number 629 relates to number 8 (6+2+9=17, 1+7=8) and Angel Number 8.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me

24 comments:

  1. This number has followed me for 28 years. I never once thought it could have been an angel message, despite seeing the reoccurring number and it offering comfort for reasons that I didn't understand. This has presented a lot of clarity and I feel very peaceful knowing that this very persistent angel finally had its message received. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very interesting, i saw this number daily i dont know why so i reach here and i still not understad what it means

      Delete
  2. Was born 629 and has been appearing in my life a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was born 6/29 and this combination started appearing everywhere daily thd last 6 years and still strong. I’m still trying to understand why.

      Delete
  3. Was born 629 and has been appearing in my life a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Born 6/29 and have been seeing this number everywhere, everyday!!

      Delete
  4. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose

    ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at

    this time.

    It may act as a prompt and/or validation as to your path.

    It can also be validation that angels/spirit guides/passed over loved ones are with you.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome message & on point !!!
    Received with huge gratitude !!!
    Thank you Angels & thank you Joanne !!!
    Stay blessed people , as we all are !!! Love,health,peace & light to all!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Joanne, I love your site. It blows me away that you have all this information within you. I started seeing 1111 first and then the rest followed in sync. Then other numbers started to appear repeatedly, and then all it took was to see a certain number, like today when seeing 629, it hit me so strongly that I instinctively knew to look it up. This is so awesome and am very grateful to you for your wisdom and knowledge in this. Your site is my reference guide. Its exciting to have awakened to this realm and have also met my twin flame soon after noticing the 1111 code. I feel like that child-like awe has also reawakened within me. Oh how I love evolving in Spirituality... Its the only way to fly! Light and love to you always and in all ways. Thank you for your contributions of raising the consciousness on the Planet. Ginny Perry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thank you for this. It has opened my eyes. Often I question my purpose in this world amongst physical reality, but more often then all I find myself questioning society and how I can make a difference. The youth of my nation is falling to bits and pieces I am part of the youth yet most people my age I cannot stand. I know something spirtual has been guiding me throughout my life, even through I am faced with a life threatening disease I will not give up. I am determined to make a difference amongst my people and or the world. Selflessness is the ultimate key to fixing society, that is what I believe. Whether I die trying to achieve what is right or not I will be content with what I have done in my life. People need to question there governments motive it's their born right to do so. It is time for all of us man,woman and child to face the tyranny and greed that threaten all of our nations. I thank you for this you truly have opened my eyes. I was born 6/29/02 and I find 629 following me all the time. I wish you all a safe journey throughout life and I hope you all lead even better lives for the youth they need great examples to learn from, otherwise the future will be very dim. Thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was deep I pray you make it friend, keep making changes!

      Delete
  8. Letting go doesn't just mean thinking positively...it means actually working with someone like Joanne or another energy healer such as: Jim Tolles- https://www.spiritualawakeningprocess.com/p/sessions.html
    Otherwise this only makes sense on a superficial level...."Let go of attachments to painful old memories, hurts, jealousies, angers and any number of negative beliefs and feelings.."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Jesus for the reminders please remove this old habbits thank you Angels and Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. These recent days from 6-7 months 6:29 is the exact time i'm looking at most of the times.

    ReplyDelete
  11. from last 6-7 months, whenever i look at time, it is 6:29

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for your dedication and willingness to share your knowledge. I really love coming straight to your site to see what my guides are telling me at that very moment. See I follow my spiritual ping by glancing at the time and correspond with your index of angel . messages or number meaning. Very well done, your work is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. FBI is a lettered version of angel number 629

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been seeing this number a lot.

    ReplyDelete