Friday, July 22, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 133


Number 133 is a combination of the attributes and vibrations of number 1, and the energy of number 3, with the number 3 appearing twice (Master Number 33), doubling and magnifying the energies of the number 3. Number 1 carries the vibration of instinct, intuition, progress and happiness, new beginnings, creation, independence and uniqueness, motivation, striving forward and progress, ambition and will power. Number 1 also reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 3 brings its attributes of optimism and enthusiasm, creativity, self-expression and communication, manifestation, growth and expansion. Number 3 also resonates with the energies of the Ascended Masters, and indicates that the Ascended Masters are around you, guiding and assisting when asked. Master Number 33 symbolizes the principle of guidance, the spiritual uplifting of mankind, compassion, blessings and healing, the teacher of teachers, inspiration, honesty, discipline, bravery and courage.

Angel Number 133 is a message to give your fears, doubts and worries to the angels and the Ascended Masters so that they can be transmuted and healed. Trust that they 
support you completely and surround you with love and protection. Trust that the Universal Energies are working things out for your highest good.

Angel Number 133 gives you the courage to live your life with enthusiasm and optimism, safe in the knowledge that you are well blessed, loved and supported in all that you do. Live your life with joy, passion and purpose as this will manifest your true desires. Be prepared to expand and increase your spiritual development and awareness.

Angel Number 133 brings a message from your angels that they are sending you positive energies, intentions and affirmations. Be sure to pay particular attention to your thoughts, ideas and insights as these are giving you information about the next steps to take along your spiritual path. Any positive changes or projects you are considering right now will be well worth your while, and you will be assisted in their undertaking.

Number 133 relates to number 7 (1+3+3=7) and Angel Number 7.

Also see:
Repeating 1’s and 3’s  (13, 113, 131, 133 etc)
Angel Number 13
Angel Number 113
Angel Number 131

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

40 comments:

  1. For several years I have been seeing the number 133 everywhere, and I am so happy I found this explanation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am as well! Joanne is great!

      Delete
    2. it was my school nummer. so i see it everywhere too.

      Delete
    3. I wake up to humming at that time for the past week

      Delete
    4. 5|-|!+|>05+!|\\|6 0|\\| 4 |\\|3\\|/ 13\\/31 k3k!

      Delete
  2. I have just started seeing the number 133 a lot in the past year. The bus I take is 133, whenever I check the time it is 133, the numbers in the newspaper will be 133.
    But nothing positive has happened in my life.
    Please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is more positive than you may be aware of.........Things could be worse as well and many times in hindsight it was clear that the numbers were messages to that.

      Delete
  3. i have chills right now...i thought i was the only one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do u still see thise numbers? And hiw r u 6 years later from this comment?
      Love to all

      Delete
  4. i also see this number 133, sum thing good happns, and when i see 331, it always warn to be cautious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I woke up this morning at 5.30am from a deep sleep and saw clearly the words in my mind 'Angel 133, he's a mystical guy'

    Curious :-) but makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see 133,1111,333,666 most of d times..i come to your site and chk wat my message is....but im confused on wat next...even recieved an unexpected message on how to welcome angels nd mk dem stay with you for 4 dayz nd den dey leave....which i did...but smwer i feel i m not seeing their real msg...is der any other way than jus seeing numbers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, did you ever figure out anything with your numbers? I'd like to know. mbrow072atyahoo.com

      Delete
  7. Saw this number in my dreams. 4(133) Plz what does it stand for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw 4(133) in my dreams. Please what does it stands for?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw this number in my dreams. 4(133) Plz what does it stand for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. ALWAYS!!! MAY YOU BE BLESSED ALL THE TIME IN ALWAYS.

      Delete
  11. Glad to meet you all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I believe I have a twin flame here on earth. If you think you might have a twin flame 133 is a sign you are being guided by the masters to your reunion. Love and peace on earth....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DITTO...AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION. MAY YOU FIND SHOWERS OF TRUE LOVE & BLESSINGS PEACE, AND CONTENTMENT.

      Delete
  13. I also read 133 is a twin flame number meaning that your reunion is being divinely guided by the spirits.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I see this too. Where did you read this. Love,joy,peace and a shower of blessings from above.

      Delete
  14. I have a twin flame. My miracle man. We were almost married this past October 2016. I pray daily for our hearts and souls (and 4 everyone) be reunited soon. Blessed be God and His angels. So it is.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Joanne! Love and light your way!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  16. Since August 10, 2017, I've been keeping a log of the numbers. In little over a month, my "sightings" have significantly increased - from 1-2 a day & now 2-4 a day.These numbers include 111, 113, 115, 118, 131, 222, 311, 333, 444, 555, 1111, 1555 .... anyone have any answers, thoughts, ideas, help, ANYTHING ? Thank you. Namaste, one & all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Since August 10, 2017, I've been keeping a log of the numbers. In little over a month, my "sightings" have significantly increased - from 1-2 a day & now 2-4 a day.These numbers include 111, 113, 115, 118, 131, 222, 311, 333, 444, 555, 1111, 1555 .... anyone have any answers, thoughts, ideas, help, ANYTHING ? Thank you. Namaste, one & all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have done the same before Lisa, do not feel weird or alone. You’re becoming more aware, and so your guides are sending you more and more messages. My numbers come and go anymorethese days...because of many variables. My focus is elsewhere. Or I have an idea that maybe our abilities change with the planets and their transits. Maybe it would be worth looking into if their was anplanet transiting on August 10th and of it correlates to your timeline? Sometimes my imagery is better, sometimes the numbers are stronger, sometimes I really feel things, sometimes there is nothing. It’s all a part of the journey, I suppose; and everyone’s journey looks different. ��

    ReplyDelete
  19. Grateful🧚🏻‍♀️🤗

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow ...I wrote the message right above ,7 months later.still recieving love letters from the Angels... I'm your #1 fan

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks to my guardian angels. I've been praying for a long time. Now I know it's time to begin my journey.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I tend to see repeating 1s and 3s pretty often but in the last few weeks I started seeing 133 in different forms EVERYWHERE (including just a few minutes ago, the time was: 13:30 and then 13:33). And not just that but I recently found out my 3 life cycle numbers are 1, 3, 3. So that got me thinking that I'm probably starting to see 133 now that my first cycle is going to end and I'm going into the next cycle (cycle #3) by the end of this year. I'm so excited because I started a youtube channel last month before finding out about this so I know I'm on the right path. Been using Joanne's scared scribes for years now and this is my first time commenting. SO grateful for her guidance and how much more I know about angel numbers because of her (I have some memorized by heart).

    ReplyDelete
  23. Seeing angel numbers in sequences of 10, like 122 133 144 155 etc. What can this indicate? Feels important.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My dude nothing has happened good in your life because it takes that to understand the compassion and the understanding to be able to connect and reconnect the rest of the world 133 I believe is everything they are saying and some 133 is always on the clock for me the division and the military I was in and boot camp was 133 the bus that I take as well most of the time is 133 I see 133 and a lot of you know paragraphs of talking about different things that I read and it automatically adds up to seven which is also a number that I am seeing more as I become more aware of what is going on taking for granted what was right in front of me we have to hit rock bottom to go up and those that are able to see this during the feelings and sadness and unhappiness and loneliness are going to be needed a lot especially for the first line or the first amount of people that will be needed to be guided because those are good people they are just unaware they have a hint or a idea of what it is but don't go into it much because they're always navigated the other way because it's where we come in for true understanding and allowing our calmness to take over through our experiences in our past to understand it fully.

    ReplyDelete