Friday, July 22, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 136


Number 136 is a combination of the attributes and energies of number 1, the vibrations of number 3 and the qualities of number 6. Number 1 contributes its vibrations of optimism, intuition and inspiration, self-leadership and assertiveness, motivation and activity, new beginnings and starting afresh, striving forward and progress. Number 1 also reminds us that we create our own realities with our beliefs, thoughts and actions. Number 3 resonates with growth and expansion, optimism and enthusiasm, creativity, self-expression and communication, encouragement and assistance. Number 3 also resonates with the energies of the Ascended Masters, and indicates that the Ascended Masters are around you, assisting when asked. The Ascended Masters help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desiresNumber 6 relates to possessions, the material and monetary aspects, home and family, love and nurturing, service and domesticity, responsibility and reliability, grace and gratitude, honesty and integrity.

Angel Number 136 is a message to shift your focus from the financial and material aspects of your world to your inner spirituality and to what you really want to do with your life. It asks you to be true to yourself and not fear stepping out of your comfort zone to make full use of your natural skills and talents in a positive and uplifting way. Listen to your intuitive messages and take on new ventures and/or projects with enthusiasm and optimism.  

Angel Number 136 suggests that your prayers and positive affirmations regarding your material wants and needs (eg money, home, food etc) are being answered and responded to, and you have manifested the energies of prosperity and abundance into your life. Have faith and trust that your needs will be met and you and your loved ones will have all that you require in your lives. When you expect the best, the best is what you get.

Angel Number 136 is a message to trust that your home and family will be catered for and material needs will be met. Keep your focus on practical things and release any fears of lack or loss to your angels and the Ascended Masters for transmutation and healing. Your angels support and encourage you to keep your thoughts, prayers and expectations optimistic and positive as this will assist with manifesting your desires.

Number 136 relates to number 1 (1+3+6=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

Also see:
Angel Number 631

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne I'm just a lad who came from an estate ended up getting skin cancer melinoma witch spread from my back to my glands in my arm so I ended up in Preston hospital for a bit anyway couple weeks after being in one day a woman came to my ward in to my room and asked me if I would like to read some tv magazines as I was just stuck in bed bored I opened the mag and there was 3 men on a pic running across a finishing line the first runner had 136 on his apron that's the first time I saw that numberaftet that for then the 5yrs after I kept seeing 136 on every thing from the micro waves watches the cooker when I played a cd in my car I would look up at times n it would say 136 some times I would see 136 about 8 or 9 times in the same day I didn't have a clue wat it meant. But it was sending me insane anyway got with a girl 4 years later who I told about it because every body else I told just said they don't no wat I'm on about and that there just numbers so my new gf suggested google it do I did then I found ur page mate it's mental reading this Im from an estate in lancs my family are not religious in anyway most ppl I no don't believe in out cos the streets are ruff n full of drug addiction ppl with no morals but now I see the truth n maybe I am here today because of god who nose but thanks for reading my story n thankyou for the in fo it keeps me praying and keeps me strong and positive and learning to for get negativity so thanks �� xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too kept seeing it all the time even did my lottery numbers from it. Around that time I met a guy who is very spiritual an my lottery numbers are his date of birth. Also the home I grew up in was no 136. Its really awesome to read other people's story with the same number sequence. Good luck to you

      Delete
  2. Amen.🙏
    We deserve the best, therefore the best is what it will manifest. I am grateful and I'm blessed.
    Sending love, peace and light to everyone and all.🙌❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iv truly been blessed all the more bcz of this literature... Iv entered into the power of spiritual awakening!!! This is THE MOST WONDERFUL GIFT IVE EVER RECIEVED!!!! IM HONORED TO BE CHOSEN AS A LIGHT!!! A HELP TO MANKIND !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🙏 #Ahmen #👑

    ReplyDelete