Thursday, July 28, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 186

Number 186 is made up of the energies of number 1, the attributes of number 8 and the vibrations of number 6. Number 1 brings optimism, attainment, new beginnings, motivation and progress, beginning new projects, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition. Number 1 tells us that we create our realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 8 adds its attributes of manifesting positive abundance, personal power and authority, a desire for peace, a love of humanity and world transformation, giving and receiving and the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect (Karma). Number 6 relates to love of home and family and domesticity, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others. Number 6 also resonates with personal willpower, independence, initiative, action and overcoming obstacles.

Angel Number 186 is a message from your angels that you are to use your manifesting tools (such as prayers, positive affirmations, visualizations and decrees) to heal any fears, feelings or negative emotions to do with finances and career issues. Your angels want you to hold only positive thoughts and expectations regarding the material aspects of your life so that you are able to successfully manifest abundance and prosperity for yourself and your loved ones.

Angel Number 186 is a message from your angels that your positive thoughts, affirmations and prayers will manifest as inspired ideas which are to be acted upon. Listen to your intuitive and angelic guidance and take positive action in the direction of your Divine life purpose.  Also keep in mind the concept of giving and receiving.  As you receive, give unto others.

Lots of little steps make big dreams come true.

Number 186 relates to number 6 (1+8+6=15, 1+5=6) and Angel Number 6.

Also see:

*



11 comments:

  1. I am growing in Christ and as I practice the number reading on your site I can see myself grow more and more everyday. I'm new to numerology and I'm not even sure how much I believe in it but I find myself obsessed with the results of my growth by practicing. These number readings seem to be perfectly aligning with my prayers and life experiences. It's facinating to say the least. I read this today and it felt like you wrote it just for me, in this moment then I looked at the date and it's from years ago. That's how you know miracles happen and GOD is real. An angel lives inside of you Joanne...a holy one. Stay blessed. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name os joann I too believe in this angel. I experience the truth and the power all the time. Once again my life has just been confirmed thank you to you, may Gods peace be with you an thank you to God for showing me once again that hes always been here.

      Delete
    2. I feel today like you wrote years ago. Amazing Grace!

      Delete
  2. saw this number in my dream which also happens to be a combination of my birth day and month numbers as well. In my dream, someone gave me a winning scratch off ticket with these numbers. The definition makes so much sense to me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My clock in number I got today for my new job after just walking out on a different job...i was so sad for like not even an hour after I haven't told anyone on what's going on...a close friend called me and said my job wants to interview you they are looking for people...and for hired at my new spot that day.... <3 and then the business loves God and employees in the back were playing Christian rap on the radio ...as to which I knew that exact artist ....as I sit down to do my orientation...there was prayer of praise going on behind me....and all this at a buffet restaraunt....and all tbis within hours of posting on my facebook...before I even knew any events...i heard a song that said....so bye bye I cut all of my ties....God saved me from my problems like a parachute in a sky dive....God made a connection stronger than your Wi-Fi <3 ahhhhhh....no matter how dark it can look there is peace in the violence with God and his angel warriors <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Angel's and God. I love you
    Thank you so so much Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird ,, for the last few weeks I keep seeing the number 186 ? Over 30 times at least ?
    It's odd because I'm not into this ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy to have found this page and description of the numbers 186!

    This group of numbers first appeared to me when I started my first and only job so far..

    My employee ID # 186175

    I have been with this company for almost 13 years now.

    My son's birthday was the next appearance, although different order.. 08/17/16 (super close to my employee ID #)

    Then my father in law's death day 08/16/17

    ...and many other instances, which I can't quite remember at the moment...

    I was reminded today of these #'s when I got my paper plate from the bmv...186175 are all of the #'s in the plates, with the #3 (which to me stands for my family, son, husband and myself)

    It has been a long time since I have had a reliable car, not breaking down and completely legit, insurance and all...which I am now able to feel like my family is safe when we are driving this car.. so the #'s 186 (and 175, completing my employee ID #) fill my heart with love and protection..

    It is almost surreal to see these numbers everywhere, but it brings me hope and security which I could never deny!

    -Sonja

    ReplyDelete