Friday, July 22, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 140


Number 140 is made up of the energies and vibrations of number 1, the attributes of number 4 and the influences of number 0. Number 1 brings with it the attributes of self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, action and progress, new beginnings and a fresh approach. It also relates to motivation, striving forward and progress, and reminds us that we create our own realities by our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 4 resonates with practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty and integrity, diligence and determination to successfully achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose and resonates with the energies of the Archangels. Number 0 magnifies and amplifies the energies and attributes of the numbers it appears with, and resonates with the Universal Energies and the ‘God force’. It stands for potential and/or choice, and is a message to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects and is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey. 

Angel Number 140 encourages you to put your efforts and focus towards your long-term goals and aspirations. Your thoughts, feelings, emotions, actions and overall outlook are being boosting by your angels so that you can continue to manifest all that you want and need in your life. Building strong foundations from well-laid plans ensures future progress, stability and success, and your angels encourage you to work with your passion and drive.

Angel Number 140 encourages progressive change, renewal and growth, and tells you to share your knowledge and wisdom with others. It also tells you that what you put your efforts towards will reap long-term rewards. If you take action with caution and wisdom you will be successful in business, money matters and life in general. Begin worthwhile projects now that will bring long-term benefits and future success.

Number 140 relates to number 5 (1+4+0=5) and Angel Number 5.

Also see:
Angel Number 14

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

15 comments:

  1. I had a dream the other night that I found a golden key with the number 140 on it. This key showed up many times in my dream. Interesting! Thank you for posting the meaning of the number :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To see what the meaning of numbers appearing in your dreams mean, go to:

    http://psychicjoanne.hubpages.com/hub/NUMEROLOGY-meaningofnumbersindreams

    Blessings,

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. The number 140 follows me everywhere, I know someone's telling me to figure out what it means, but it's harder than just googling it.

    Thankyou for this post, it's really helped me out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lady apeared n followed me to the store she kept following me lol.She said she won 140 in the lottery n said she wanted to buy me something or buy me cat food.I didnt let her i told her to keep her money i never seen her before

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a dream on May 4th that me & my sister had a dispute over $140 between 4 clients hair I was suppose to style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt pulled to look at my odometer turning on the car and it had reached 140140. This is confirmation to me about the past week. I didn't think at first I would get it but a company that pays weekly,really good hourly pay plus told me to expect overtime( that's what I want) called me.It was a long 4 hours to do assessment and long drilling hour for face to face interview, if you made it past the assessment. Really started to doubt myself and then this feeling just waved over and through me basically saying" Get rid of that. Your going to dig your heels in and push through this and walk away with that job." I listened and I got the job.I was so excited appreciative. The woman thanked me for being happy. That it made her feel good. I'm so glad I listened to Gods Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It also relates to motivation, striving forward and progress, and reminds us that we create our own realities by our thoughts, beliefs and actions. But we can't eat the food. 140 is divisible into 1260, 9 times. The 3 was dropped from 13/260 to provide words/definitions for 9 numbers transposed from the 13X20 system including 13 major joint related tones and 20 beings related to 20 fingers and toes vs. the 10 of numerology producing 243 types of people (9 days X 9 months x 9 years) 720/3=243 vs 260. Add names and another "reality" to the clock, linear time and diagonally away from Nuture's 13/20 for 2000 years. Not much more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi omg the number 140 is following me too. Jesus is coming back let me know if you want to talk more

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I find these "messages" are just vague and nonsensical. When you are searching for answers, these are not it. They literally mean whatever you want them to but not at the same time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's for you, it will mean something to you. Not every message is for everybody.

      Delete
  12. Thank you Joanne Spirit, Spirit Guys and Spirit Team

    ReplyDelete