Sunday, July 24, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 156


Number 156 is a combination of the attributes of number 1, the vibrations of number 5 and the energies of number 6. Number 1 resonates with creation and new beginnings, striving towards achieving goals, trying new things, self-reliance and determination, intuition and initiative. Number 1 tells us that we create our own realities with our actions, thoughts and beliefs. Number 5 brings important life changes, creativity and new beginnings, auspicious new opportunities, making life choices and decisions, learning life lessons through experience, resourcefulness, adaptability and versatility. Number 6 adds its attributes of the material aspects of life, home, family and domesticity, compromise, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, and providing for the self and others. Number 6 also resonates with personal willpower and overcoming obstacles.

Angel Number 156 is a message from your angels that your material needs will be supplied as you start to make the necessary changes that you are prompted and guided to make. Keep your thoughts positive and light, as your focus and attitude manifests and determines the realities of your life. The changes you need to make involve how you pursue, live and serve your life purpose and soul mission.

Angel Number 156 is a message that your determination to positively change your life (eg. career, home, finances etc) is being Divinely guided, so listen to your intuition and the guidance from the angels and pursue the course of action that takes you closer to living your personal truths. Your intuition is your link to the angels. Always be aware of angelic love as it is unconditional and always available.

Angel Number 156 may indicate that a very happy change and/or addition is coming to your home and family. This change or addition will bring love and happy times.

Number 156 relates to number 3 (1+5+6=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

15 comments:

  1. i keep seeing this number very frequent.
    i'll just have to do what i'm suppose to do and pray i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't guess!!!!! Stay positive and be sure of yourself ,i will come to fruition !!Blessings prosperity and abundance to you on all levels!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that same struggle. We want a clean cut answer but we don't necessarily get that, I think if every answer was handed to us we wouldn't evolve. We need to spend time thinking and feeling things out in order to grow spiritually and mentally. It is hard though but try to stay optimistic and know your never alone. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it interesting you called it the repeating angel number. Curious to know why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Joanna for info on 156 it has been started to see this # 156 since 2010 & still see it on just about every where I&I go music length licence plates address even when I&I open book & opens on page 156 or 56 or 1956 once I&I buy a nice crystal stone & at cashier to pay was $56.56 & I arrived on earth May 12 1956!!! How wonderful & amazing is Life!!! & yes I am totally in love & appreciate Life on earth <3 <3 <3 Thank You again & Namaste Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe and affirm all my needs would be met as I have a knowing the Lord of the bible has already ordained it in his Devine timing. As of my wants, I humbly allow him to see what seems fit as I fully allow the holy spirit to guide me in all aspects of my life. No weapon formed in this world shall ever prosper against me for the blood of Jesus forever protects those in need. The Serpent's chaos can deceive humanity no longer as Yahweh's time has come to Fruition. Hallelujah, AUM. AMEN
    -Shaunicorn7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once again I'll repeat after you Shaun Mathew. Amen.🙌🙏❤ We are safe and protected.Always.💫

      Delete
  7. i ve been praying for a bible i will get it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi this is my first comment here. I have been following you for 4 years and i have been blessed with the messages i receive through these Angel numbers. I would like to make some donations and get deeper predictions if you do any services. Thank you and Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG...literally, these words speak volume .Thank you Universe/God (source)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every time I think I am doing the right thing I get a message to suggest that I still have something to change. I just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now you have my attention... Thank you

    ReplyDelete