Saturday, July 23, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 147


Number 147 is a number made up of the vibrations and energies of number 1, the attributes of number 4 and the mystical number 7. Number 1 brings its qualities of creation and creativity, ambition, motivation and progress, insight and inspiration, new beginnings, self-leadership and assertiveness, fulfilment and attainment. Number 1 tells us that we create our own reality with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 4 resonates with practicality and application, establishing solid foundations, honesty and integrity, diligence and determination to successfully achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to the energies of the Archangels. Number 7 vibrates with the mystical influences of spiritual awakening, development and enlightenment, inner-knowing and understanding others, dignity and refinement, endurance and persistence of purpose, good fortune and our Divine life purpose and soul mission.

Angel Number 147 indicates that the important choices and/or decisions you have made were the right ones to suit your long-term life goals.  Your angels wish to congratulate you for listening to your intuition and inner-wisdom, and taking positive action as a result. 

Angel Number 147 tells you to continue putting your efforts towards living your truths and walking your spiritual path, safe in the knowledge that the angels, Ascended Masters and Archangels are guiding, assisting, supporting and encouraging you every step of the way.  Hard work, will and effort will reap rewards.  Keep up the good work!

Angel Number 147 is also a message that your repetitive thoughts, ideas and promptings from your inner-self are indicators of your next steps, and are offering solutions and/or the answers to your prayers. New spiritual and psychic experiences are changing the way you view yourself and the world around you. Allow your spiritual gifts to flourish through study, prayer and meditation.

Number 147 relates to number 3 (1+4+7=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

Also see:
Angel Number 741

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.


36 comments:

  1. i always seeing 147 almost a year now.. thanks angels..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The number 6 has always been special to me, but I didn't know why. I was very surprised when I sat down recently and figured this out: I was born 6/24 at 13:47. That works out as 6, and then 2+4=6, and then 1+3+4+7=15, 1+5=6. Three 6's! As a child I often would catch the clock in the afternoon hitting 1:47 pm. Then later in my late teens or early 20's, daily for one entire year, I saw 11:11 am and sometimes 11:11 pm the same day. Every day, no matter where I was, I felt a gentle shove to look at my watch or a clock and there it would be. I knew there had to have been some significance at the time, but it frightened me a bit, too. Now I am 47 yrs. and I'm back to seeing all manner of 1's and 0's, since the end of August, daily. 11:11, or 11:01, or 10:11, 1:10, etc. I've been checking your site recently and am touched to see that I'm being guided by the angels. Thank you to them and to you, Joanne, for your insight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing 147 everywhereeee!!! It' getting pretty scary now..i've been seeing it for the past 3 years now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I've been watching different combinations of the numbers 1,4,7 (like 147, 741, 174, 417) for the past 4 years and I still don't know wheter it means something or is just coincidence

      Delete
    2. Do not take this with fear but with a smile. The message is something you are missing in yourself. Faith. You are doing GREAT, Keep up the Great work.

      Delete
  4. Immensely blessed and grateful,now Be always!!! Love,peace and Light to all!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s been 8 Years.... this number haunts me

    ReplyDelete
  6. This number haunts me. Ive seen it for at least the past 8 years. I started losing count it been so long

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grateful for every reminder!!!🧘‍♀️🎈🍀🙏♥️

    ReplyDelete
  8. The number appears whenever I feel love and the energy of my soul mate or idk... i just sense a powerful being... a very loving and powerful being...

    ReplyDelete
  9. *♥~147~♥* I AM BLESSED! THANKYOU UNIVERSE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been seeing this number since I was a kid, it’s been YEARS, movies, my phone, addresses everything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I was watching videos on youtube when i suddenly found a video about numerology which was associated with the house number. Guess what, i'm currently trying to achieve huge changes in my life and I think this is the message I needed. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe ive never left a comment sooner...147 I have grown to number especially 47 when I see it i know everything will be alright. Currently experiencing huge life changes as well, excited and blessed. I pray God be with me thru this. #1Fan Angels

    ReplyDelete
  13. EVERY TIME

    ReplyDelete
  14. ONE DAY I FIND MY UNIVERSE ... SHE IS THE ONE. 147

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so cool; and all of it is pretty much right on point!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gracias💕💕💕❤❤❤ 💋💋💋👑😘😇🙏😍💋❤

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking to connect with others who see 147 randomly and often, this has significance and eager to understand. Been looking for answers for years. Please share experiences and contact info. Anyone in Denver co.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I had the same thought. It would be cool to share experiences of others who are bent to these same number frequencies. My whole life it was 1047 that came to me constantly. Then when i turned 47,i began seeing all variations of it with 147 being very prevalent. I'm not really into sharing my contact info all in the open like this but you can find on intagram @ricmeagley we can direct message and share info there. ✌��������

      Delete
  18. Mi sono svegliato nel cuore della notte e ho sognato il numero 147 e la cosa bella che da lì in poi vedi l cose diversamente sono andato subito su Google e ho cercato i significato....e un po' Wired ma vedo che adesso ha tutto un senso

    ReplyDelete
  19. super appreciate your blog, whenever my friends having a hard time and texts me I send a linked message of the time she texted me, to your site and I exclusively prefer you angel number blog over others. :)hopefully as I become more comfortable expressing online (I'm the social media marketer for a metaphysical store in Laguna Beach CA, I can promote your Angel Number blog on a TikTok or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Joanne 💜! You are heaven sent ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! I'm here because I was so curious earlier about my dream. I am not a religious type of person or church person but I dreamed last night of Church. I was in a Church and people inside the church are taking exams but I need money to take the test. I was a little late but I know really well that I would take it coz I believe I can and someone beside me asked me what are the types of Vatican. It might be on the test but I answered with a smile coz I didn't know. I was a little late when I had the chance to take the test. They're almost done, checking papers with blue cover. It was so weird that when I woke up I remembered every single details of my dreams. And I fell back asleep, and there I happened to have numbers, I was adding them up. Until I got 147 as the sum of them. I was computing during my sleep. When I opened my eyes, I clearly recalls the number 147. And took my phone, search the word VATICAN, types of vatican and this number. It's just so weird coz it's surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you dear father for it all 🙏 I am ready for my Big Change and I embrace my brighter future… I embrace my truths, I embrace who I am and I embrace what I am 🙏 dear father I am open to my becoming 🙏 Amen ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you J for always being here!!! You are a light to the soul. God bless you and yours ❤️❤️❤️ *147*

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love seeing this number. It is also my birth date. Often seeing this together with 417, 714, 1047 and hour 14:07, 10:47. Forever grateful for this page. Thank you Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful insight. I am forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Been coming here for years. Thank you for the insight ❤️

    ReplyDelete