Thursday, July 21, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 128


Number 128 is a compilation of the vibrations and qualities of the number 1, the attributes of number 2 and the energies of number 8. Number 1 brings positivity, creation and new beginnings, motivation, striving forward and progress, ambition, self-leadership and assertiveness, attainment and success. Number 1 also relates to creating our own reality with our beliefs, thoughts and actions. Number 2 resonates with receptivity, service and duty, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, consideration, fulfilment and happiness, faith and trust and Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 8 resonates with personal power and authority, inner-wisdom, truth and integrity, dependability and self-reliance, discernment and good judgement, the concept of karma and manifesting wealth and abundance.

Angel Number 128 brings a message that you have been rapidly manifesting your desires and wishes through the power of positive thinking and by maintaining an abundance attitude. The current flow of abundance is a reflection of your mind-set and high expectations and you are encouraged by your angels to use your manifesting abilities wisely. Have an optimistic outlook and attitude so that you manifest only the best for your highest good. Success can and will be yours.

Angel Number 128 can also be a message that one door is closing for you, and another is about to open. This will prove to be most beneficial for you in many ways. Trust that your material needs will be taken care of during these changes, and rest assured that you will find personal fulfilment and happiness.

Angel Number 128 may also be an indication that it is time for you to consider beginning (or expanding) a spiritually-based profession, practice and/or career or service-based venture.

Number 128 also relates to the karmic number 11 (1+2+8=11) and Angel Number 11.

Also see:
Angel Number 281
Angel Number 821

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

27 comments:

  1. thank you for this and for this website it has helped me over this year alot :) god bless everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you .......these are beautiful .......
    & so tuned to truth love & light to u all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing how I see this number everyday lately and it's my birthday! Father thank You for allowing my angels to communicate with me. In Jesus name, amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I was told karma 128. Is it a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is being told karma 128. A good thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 128 is the number I’m always seeing it’s a beautiful number

      Delete
  6. Can anyone tell me or know of the reason why I keep seeing either my birthday numbers or 111,444,333 or 222 every time I look to see what time it is. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time.
      It may act as a prompt and/or validation as to your path.
      It can also be validation that angels/spirit guides/passed over loved ones are with you.

      Joanne

      Delete
  7. I very much enjoy this website.
    Thank you
    Peace, Love & Blessed be

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a tattoo "128" haha karma

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see this number all the time, is definitely meant for a person with a master life path number 29/11 38/11 and 47/11 to get on serving humanity the way you only know how...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grateful. Looking forward to this new door opening as soon as the old door closes. Amen.
    I'm safe, protected, Devinely guided, clear minded. Blessed and grateful for all the blessings in my life and all those yet to come.
    Thank you so much Joanne. I love you. My Earth Angel.🙏❤ Blessed be all

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see this number CONSTANTLY. How do I know what door is opening and what door is closing?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, I'm starting to do angels card readings to YouTube and following my heart. I'm so happy, excited and grateful. I'm so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you. I have been visiting your site randomly for years and it still resonates with me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 💫💫💫 So many blessings Joanne 🙏, as I cannot express how many times I’ve followed these numbers. My guides are consistently with me and with all of us, if we only knew who walks amongst us in spirit we would be amazed! I’m embarking on an up-level in my journey and these next step are more in the realm of a leap of faith! Only manifesting the healthiest and best life for myself in order to be able to spread the message of positivity and light to others! Stars ⭐️ shine in the dark.
    Nothing happens by chance, your heart knows the way...step in and step out! 💃🏻❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you….Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glory to God 🙌🏻... Thank you Jesus ✝️🛐❤️.... FEELING YOU PRESENCE RIGHT NOW IS EVERYTHING 🙌🏻!!!! NEVER LEAVE ME LORD 🛐❤️♾️

    ReplyDelete