Thursday, July 21, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 130


Number 130 is a number made up of the vibrations and attributes of number 1, the energies of number 3 and the influences of number 0. Number 1 promotes creation, progress, inspiration and intuition, new beginnings, striving forward, motivation and progress, attainment and fulfilment, uniqueness and individuality. Number 3 relates to optimism and enthusiasm, communication and self-expression, inspiration and creativity, expansion and growth, manifesting and manifestation. Number 3 also relates to the Ascended Masters. The Ascended Masters help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. Number 0 magnifies and amplifies the vibrations of the numbers it appears with, and carries the influences of the ‘God force’ and Universal Energies. Number 0 resonates with eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 stands for potential and/or choice, and is to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects. Number 130 is also a feminine number and suggests that you tap into your intuition.

Angel Number 130 is a message from your angels that some upheavals may take place and/or obstacles may appear in your life. This is happening for karmic reasons that will become obvious in short time. It will break new ground for you and will bring about new opportunities for you to grow and expand your personal spiritually. Your angels ask that you adapt to changes gracefully.

Angel Number 130 can often be seen a ‘blessing in disguise'.

Angel Number 130 is a call to attention and your angels remind you that ‘everything happens for a reason’. Listen to the messages of your inner-guidance and intuition, and look out for signs and/or directions from your angels and Masters. The promptings of your angels and your inner-wisdom will ensure that you take the most appropriate and right action at the right Divine time.

Number 130 also relates to number 4 (1+3+0=4) and Angel Number 4.

Also see:
Angel Number 13
Angel Number 31
Angel Number 103

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

21 comments:

  1. I don't believe a word of this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, given the situation I am in and the angels woke me up in the middle of the night to see 1:30 on the clock, and then again on the way to work this morning. You need to believe...if not, don't spew your anger here. Love and Light only!

      Delete
    2. Then why bother commenting? Joane's site has been amazing support for many people, myself for years included. If you don't like/ believe, then move along. And good luck to you.

      Delete
    3. If it's not for you, then kindly move along. This site has been a huge support and godsend for many over the years, myself included. No one is telling you to believe or like this, but responding like that isn't necessary. I wish you the best, with whatever you believe.

      Delete
  2. It sounds positive but I saw it with the name of a person I want a relationship with. Idk how to interpret that!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God and the angels in the higher divine realms watch over, nuture, and control what we see on this plain...pray and take heed to what they are trying to show and teach you. grow and mature, LUV YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. God and the Angels in higher divine plains teach, watch over, love and nurture us and control much of what we see on this plain. pray and heed what it is they want you to see and learn... GROW AND MATURE LUV YA

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a number that my father whispered to me about 2 weeks after he died in 2006. It took me nearly 11 years to figure this out. This message that he gave me was right on point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen!!!
    My dad is currently unwell and I am indeed going true time of upset.
    I am keeping my faith and trust and I believe and know that everything will turn out just fine!!!
    Adding to this is my determination to change my job & to move to a place that I can call home !!!
    I will persist and stay strong ,I will follow my gut instincts Always !!!
    On the positive side I am surrounded by my absolutely wonderful friends ,who support and incurange me in this dificult time.
    The conclusion I came to is that I feel way better and i know all will turn out just fine !!!
    I was upset,but at least I acknowledged It,let it ,accept it it and dealt with it !
    You know I realised today that even the most positive light caring wonder women/people need to ask and accept their friends support !
    Ahhhghh, the clarity achieved !!!❤😇👊💫💥
    My ability to conquer and overcome challenges is limitless and the power within me , the light and love are infinite !!!👊😇💫💥❤
    Stay positive Indigos!!! #TogetherAForce
    Thank you Joanne,I love you !!!
    You are our Angel on Earth!!!❤
    Sending blessings,love and Light to All!!!❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen!!!🙏
    It will turn out to be a blessings in disguise indeed !!!As always !!!🙏♥️

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a very skeptical person, I had a strange dream recently that was happening on a bus 130. In the dream I saw the most beautiful face ever. Out of curiosity I googled the meaning of that number and came to this page. I don't believe in angels, but what I saw in my dream was like one. I felt peace and serenity, I just wanted to keep looking at that face for ever. Still skeptical, though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cannot be so... OBSTACLES, my life is one big obstacles, yet will I trust the process. Thank Universe/God (source). Amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. This message contradicts the one I got recently.

    ReplyDelete