Saturday, July 23, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 146

Number 146 is a number made up of the attributes and energies of number 1, the vibrations of number 4 and the influences of number 6. Number 1 denotes initiative and striving forward, creation, new beginnings and projects, achieving success, attainment, fulfilment and happiness. Number 1 also reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 4 resonates with working steadily towards goals and aspirations, truth and integrity, practicality, system and order, determination and self-initiation, building solid foundations and enthusiasm coupled with determination. Number 6 relates to love of home and family and domesticity, service to others and selflessness, gratituderesponsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others, and nurturing. Number 6 also resonates with personal willpower, independence, initiative, problem-solving and overcoming obstacles.


Angel Number 146 asks that you release your fears and anxieties so that the angels can assist you with attaining and providing for your material needs. All you need to do is relax and ask for angelic help and guidance when you feel the need.

Angel Number 146 tells you that your material and physical needs will be met all that you need will manifest into your life. Trust that your positive affirmations, visualizations and manifesting methods are having positive effects in your life, and your angels urge you to continue with your optimistic outlook and high expectations.

Angel Number 146 asks ‘What do you desire right now?’ Visualize it and it will manifest and come to fruition. Stay positive, as negativity blocks your progress.

Number 146 relates to the karmic Master Number 11 (1+4+6=11) and Angel Number 11.

Also see:
Angel Number 641

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.


11 comments:

  1. Many Day's Ago , I Have a Night Dream.. I'm In a place near a big church, one preast came out the church he age about 50 years old.. and gave me small medal that wrote number 146 on that, i ask about that number he seid this is my age number and i'm 146 years old ,i ask him you are very younger looks.he said god help me to young and serv in church ... now you choose to serv in this church and this medal is for you!!!!!! and he say i going to die because my age is end!!! ... any one can help to interptete this dream??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Paulo, if you are spiritual n religious n wants to serve there in church that was a message that the church is in need of you n this is the only rite time when you should doing it without waiting for the right time to come or if you aren't interested in serving church n you watched that church just in your dreams then it is an urge from your guardian angels to spent some time in serving church specially the people who are coming there, that will bring the positive energies into your life


      Have a blessed future my brother

      Delete
  2. "To you Scorpio I give a very difficult task. You will have the ability to know the minds of the other people, but I do not permit you to speak about what you learn. Many times you will be pained by what you see, and in your pain you will turn away from Me and forget that it is not I, but the perversion of My Idea, that is causing your pain. You will see so much of humankind that you will come to know them as animals, and will wrestle so much with the animal instincts in yourself that you will lose your way; but when you finally come back to Me, Scorpio, I have for you the supreme gift of Purpose"
    With this final clarity I received today by the universe I proclaim full victory in Yahweh's name. The Revelation has come to Fruition. Hallelujah, AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. What number follow 146 in pick 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grattitude always in all ways. Thank you for your guidance

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visualise living in the countryside along side nature, just me, my twin flame, and a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see too much and i want to not see as much as i see. I want to have fun and live with joy. Not with sorrow and despair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the light in my eyes, not the dark in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete