Sunday, September 18, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 514

Number 514 is a combination of the vibrations and influences of number 5, the energies of number 1, and the qualities of number 4. Number 5 resonates with the attributes of making life choices and important changes, adaptability and versatility, resourcefulness, motivation and idealism. Number 5 also relates to doing things your own way. Number 1 relates to new beginnings, striving forward and taking up new opportunities, activity and assertiveness, tenacity, achievement and success. Number 1 tells you that you create your own reality with your intentions, thoughts and beliefs. Number 4 resonates with working steadily towards goals and aspirations, truth and integrity, practicality, system and order, self-initiation, building solid foundations and enthusiasm coupled with determination. Number 4 also resonates with the energies of the Archangels.

Angel Number 514 brings a message that you have been working towards making important life changes that will bring stability, strong foundations and new opportunities to achieve success. These changes have been manifested through your devotion to your passions and life purpose, and will bring many blessings and rewards.

Angel Number 514 suggests that you ask your angels for guidance if feeling any fears or concerns. The angels want you to be confident and clear about the next steps to take and your future path.

Angel Number 514 is a message that the angels are helping you to stay positive and centered through current life changes. Trust that all will turn out for your highest good.

The changes coming into your life may bring some upheaval as the old leaves and the new enters, but trust that the end results will be most positive for you. The angels are smoothing the way and helping you through these changes and transitions.

Number 514 relates to number 1 (5+1+4=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me



11 comments:

  1. God bless my Angels, and a Big thanks to my Big Boss

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been seeing the numbers 514 for seven years, when we look at the clock, on court papers, our birthday (may 14), the judge's birthday, the hotel room given, the hospital room, the office number assigned, and even one night when I finally told 7 fellow employees of this phenomenon, one jokingly said you should play those numbers in the lotto, I didn't and neither did any of them, but I happen to see the pic three lotto numbers on the news and it was exactly 514 and when I emailed the other 7, they freaked. It is the date numerous important events have occurred and so forth. I also am seeing a lot of combinations of those numbers now, like 415. So a court record number is like 401-5140415 etc. Its all over. We have been through a lot the last seven years, awakening to what was unseen before and dealing with a lot of adversity. It has been exhausting and tuff and I do not know how much more I can take, but I will tell you this, we have been through and lasted and survived through more in one year then some see in a lifetime and have done this seven years straight. Our home stolen, millions of dollars stolen, one of out children we have not been permitted to see despite fighting for seven years, three appeals, trials and we just want a visit. We have been sanctioned hundreds of thousands of dollars to intimidate us, our own lawyers working for the other side, the courts back dating documents and helping the other side, discovering a large scale crime operation with very real evidence, yet the police and fbi refuse to even interview us or even look at the evidence or the complaint, in retaliation, they have taken everything including occupation went to school for 8 years for and worked in without disruption for 17 years, stole our mail, invaded our computers and our privacy, and it goes on and on. How you all have not read about a crazy man gunning down 15 on a shooting spree near a court house etc. is the true miracle. One of the things which has sustained us is prevalence of the numbers 514. But we have survived. I still love my soul mate and no matter what I endure or what transpires, I do not care because I am where I am supposed to be and with who I supposed to be with. To be, the last 7 years have been hard, but amazing because I have witnessed miracles, have received signs from angels, and learned a lot. It really has been a gift and a lesson. I learned we are all connected, there is a lot more going on then we thought, and despite it looking grim, there is hope and good will prevail. I also learned when you are going through hell, just keep going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that 514 is guiding you, sending you love and comfort through the hard times and the good ones!

      I share the same birthday as you and your partner?
      I was born at 1:43pm on Monday, May 14th, 1990 in Detroit, Michigan :)

      This year was so special because this year our birthday fell on Mother's Day. I turned 27 this year and got to celebrate my recently found biological mother! I was adopted this year and this past Fall/Winter, I found my biological family!!!! I'm an Aunt for the first time, my parents are remarried, I have several Step/Half siblings, grandparents in their 80s/70s, two adorable nephews, lots of cousins, aunts, etc. It was the most beautiful experience of my life. Everyone is happy, connected, open and down to love/hang. I always thought I would find my family, eventually in life, but this year felt so right. My birthday has always felt exact to me and for my birth mother to recall the day she had me, was pretty powerful. I love our birthday and I know so many friends that share it too, 8 people exactly.

      Side note, one of my brothers that I grew up with died in 2011. Josh was born 8/29 and since he's died, I've probably met 15 people or so that share it, are the day before or after. Numbers are so fascinating, they have a language of their own and I am so happy these numbers reoccur in my life often.

      Thank you for sharing CWS - I hope many bright days are ahead for you, my fellow Taurus-twin!

      Jenn <3

      Delete
  3. Wow that's crazy, your family must eat a lot of meat or go hunting...
    Karma always makes a full circle...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you CWS, the numbers and your story do help me see the light at the end of the tunnel. Its been a rough few months, I really needed to read that! Thank you Joanne (as always!) and thank you CWS. Sending you all tons of love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My birthday is May 14th (5/14) 🙌🏼

    ReplyDelete
  6. My birthday is also 5-14! As well as my aunt and my niece. I love our birthday, and the more I learn about numbers I see why. I've been going through some things, struggling with who and where I want to be. I keep seeing 541 and my bday 514 everywhere!! I had previously looked the numbers up months ago, applied the message to my life and kept going, I no longer would see them until two weeks ago, so this morning I read the messages again thinking it would be the same results as last time but I've experienced a few things and I'm going through different things so the message is hitting me different and I am so grateful. If I didn't take the time to listen to the message from the Angel's, idk where I would be headed...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Day 11 coronavirus lockdown... thank you Universe/God (source) you are in control, you will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen!! #1Fan Angels

    ReplyDelete