Tuesday, September 13, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 482


Number 482 is a combination of the energies and attributes of number 4, the influences of number 8 and the vibrations of number 2. Number 4 resonates with practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty and integrity, diligence and determination to successfully achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose, and the energies of the Archangels. Number 8 carries the influences of manifesting positive abundance, business and material acumen, personal power and authority, good judgement and problem-solving, a desire for peace and a love of humanity and world transformation, giving and receiving and the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect (Karma). Number 2 brings its vibrations of service and duty, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, consideration and receptivity, fulfilment and happiness, faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose and soul mission.  

Angel Number 482 resonates with establishing foundations, focusing upon achieving your goals and aspirations, and having faith and trust that you will attract all that you require in your everyday life to sustain and maintain you. To achieve success you need to be clear about what you want, then work diligently towards your goals. Find your own power and be steadfast in your truths and principles. Balance your personal power, intuition and knowledge and have the courage to grow on all levels. Trust yourself to make wise decisions for yourself.

Angel Number 482 brings a message from the angels to keep up the great work you have been doing in order to achieve the success you desire. Your prayers and positive affirmations have been heard and are being responded to by the angels and Universal Energies. Find balance in all that you do and expect wonderful blessings of all kinds to enter your life. Learn to accept prosperity and abundance and accept them with joy, pleasure and gratitude.

Number 482 relates to number 5 (4+8+2=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me



4 comments:

  1. I had a dream about this number. I love the biblical aspect meaning it has well, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You replied to this on My birthday. I keep seeing 482

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dream with what seemed like a dark undertone. The number 482 was told to me so I tried to say it out loud in my sleep so my boyfriend might hear me and remember it. I know it. But now its fuzzy and all I know is 482 is the most significant. The 4 the 8 and it ended in a 2. I also have images of what looks like silver charms with black stones and a mask they are inserted into. Once I had a dream that taught me astrological charts and another about sigil magic which I had no knowledge of prior to the dream. The message is unclear please help me understand what they are telling me.

    ReplyDelete