Sunday, September 18, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 520


Number 520 is a combination of the attributes and vibrations of number 5 and number 2, and the influences of number 0. Number 5 resonates with major life changes, making important choices and decisions, promotion and advancements, adaptability and versatility, personal freedom and individuality, life lessons learned through experience and resourcefulness. Number 2 relates to service and duty, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, consideration and receptivity, fulfilment and happiness, faith and trust and your life purpose and soul mission. Number 0 is the number of the Universal Energies/Source, the beginning point, eternity, infinity, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, developing one’s spiritual aspects and connecting with the Higher-self, and denotes freedom from limitations. Number 0 amplifies the energies of the numbers it appears with.

Angel Number 520 is a message to stay centered and balanced through current life changes and trust that they are for your highest good. Expect solutions and answers to appears to assist you with adjustments in your life. You are being presented with opportunities to better your life in many ways, and to pursue your true life path and soul mission.

Angel Number 520 is a message to remain focused and calm through these changes and have faith and trust that positive opportunities and love and happiness will enter your life in abundance. Trust that all is going to Divine plan.

Angel Number 520 appearing repeatedly tells you that your expected changes may come about sooner than expected and in unexpected or unusual ways. Your angels ask that you be open and receptive to your intuitive thoughts and feelings and take appropriate action. Use these life changes and presenting opportunities to enhance your life and those of others.

Number 520 relates to number 7 (5+2+0=7) and Angel Number 7.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


21 comments:

  1. I have watched this number start its appearance just over a year ago. It is a daily constant now. The interesting thing for me that throws me off is it is also my birth date. 5/20.... I'm trying to understand all of it's meaning for me. Thank you for your assistance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also share the May 20th birthdate. 520 has appeared repeatedly in my life. I thought it was just a strange occurrence however now I have second thoughts.
      In Chinese symbols it means I Love You.
      Bottom line it is very positive and I welcome it.

      Delete
    2. I too have the 520 birth date and I see the number constantly. I always knew that it was all around me for a good purpose but I had no idea how divine it is. I feel like the description of the number defines me.

      Delete
  2. Dreamed about this number and was catapulted to a place when my mom and dad were still alive and there were unexplicable circumstances such that I thought they were alive and with me. However, I woke up with no feelings of sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreamed about this number and was catapulted to a place when my mom and dad were still alive and there were unexplicable circumstances such that I thought they were alive and with me. However, I woke up with no feelings of sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much 💗💗💗 Changes are difinitely coming in sooner than I thought! I’m so happy >_< Keep being positive and do good, the angels, universe, and spirits with reward you 😌 With love, Rosie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also my birthday, been seeing 520 & 1017 almost daily. I think its time to drop my album. Thank You For Existing will be out this month, no more pushing it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also saw those two numbers together for a brief period of time in my life!

      Delete
  6. Its a wonderful thing that out there is a small world of people who has the same birthdate as i do, whatever your thinking, an idea, conclusion, decision, trust with your gut instinct, im telling ya, just do it! We are humble, loving beautiful Tauruses, and look up your sign it says allot about you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharp. On point. As always.
    Blessed and grateful. May all that which must come feel welcome.☯️❤🙏

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much!!! #1Fan Angels

    ReplyDelete
  9. On point with all that I have going on in my life. It all makes sense. Love the deep connection I have. It all makes sense. Thank you 😊 🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  10. I started seeing 520 when I was 16. By the time I was 26 I found myself living in a 520 area code at a 520 address where life circumstances literally forced me into both directions. If that doesn’t give you chills .....

    ReplyDelete