Thursday, September 29, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 572

Number 572 is a combination of the vibrations and attributes of number 5 and number 7, and the influences of number 2. Number 5 resonates with major life changes, making positive choices and decisions, promotion and advancements, adaptability and versatility, adventure-seeking, personal freedom and individuality, life lessons learned through experience and resourcefulness. Number 7 vibrates to the Universal Energies, determination and persistence of purpose, faith and spirituality, inner-strength and inner-knowing, spiritual awakening and development, mysticism and psychic gifts and abilities. Number 2 brings its vibrations of adaptability and co-operation, mediation and diplomacy, finding balance and harmony, consideration for others, flexibility and grace. Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose.  

Angel Number 572 is a message from your angels that you have been making positive and necessary life changes and working from the heart to help and serve others. You have been serving your life purpose with humility and compassion and the angels applaud you in your efforts and fully support and encourage you to continue on your current path.

Angel Number 572 encourages you to confidently follow the promptings of your intuition and higher-self and make some bold choices and changes in your life. Trust your inner-wisdom to lead and guide you through these important life changes and trust that they will bring about many positive outcomes. Be true to yourself and your personal choices and actions and trust your intuition, always.

Use your spiritual knowledge and wisdom to make a positive difference in the world.

Number 572 relates to number 5 (5+7+2=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


5 comments:

  1. Okok so I have been meditating lately and I used to be super depressed but now I'm starting to do better, I fell asleep like 15 minutes ago and I had this dream...

    I just had the weirdest dream ever and it felt so real..

    First I was in like a mental hospital or something and for some reason there were drugs there so we all smoked and I went into the room with some girl and then I started feeling on her breasts for some reason, she was a really big woman btw.

    Then the dream changed out of nowhere....

    I was just sitting in my chair when all of a sudden I fell asleep...

    Then Something or someone said this phrase and It was like I was possessed I just sat up and this voice started talking really fast and Newspaper clippings about lizard people and the government just appeared in the background and they were just flipping through hundreds of clippings at really high speeds, and I remember One of the presidents standing up and he was saluting hitler or something...

    When this was over I remembered that when I got stoned and had a panic attack once my aunt looked down on me and said "You woke up" and still to this day I have no clue what she meant by this and it's been out of my mind for a while but in my dream I had a flashback to her saying this and there was a number on a fridge or something and it said 572 or something like that, I tried to leave the house but my hallway was completely sealed off, then I tried to open my eyes in the real world but It was really hard and all of a sudden I woke up with a gasp for air...

    Now I'm freaking out because I've never had a dream like this before and it's fucking with me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I get out of this is if it looks like there are no options around you.and every 🚪 looks closed .. your angels are telling you your past actions led you to this number to let you know you are guided and will find the way !!!!al also the aunt from the dream could be connected to finding the answer or overcoming whatever is blocking you!

      Delete
  2. Blessed and grateful! Always.
    I love this timely message.
    "Use your spiritual knowledge and wisdom to make a positive difference in the world." And so I've done and so I do now and so it will continue...
    Because I began with Self. Because I placed SELF FIRST.❤
    I love you Angels and you,Joanne. My Earth Angel.❤🙏
    Blessed be all.

    PS.Curently I'm helping my bestie find her self, for she has began the journey of self discovery. She says that she feels at peace and healed when we spend time together and talk. Helping her rid self from
    Anger,from the inpatient and ruthless Ego... she awakens. AMEN.🙏❤ #LoveWinsAlways

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen thanks be to God thank you Angels

    ReplyDelete